Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice every other influencer is posting some extra sky tv post today. Except Lydia. Always late with the work.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Does that fit time frame wise? They moved in Spring 2018, can't remember when the dining room 1.0 was finished?

🎶 🎶 Erase and rewind...🎶🎶
yes it does - Lydia did her dining room exactly the same right after brickbybrick did theirs. She was even following that account on insta too. It might have been on the old GG site that we posted pics side by side and the dining rooms were a carbon copy.
lydia has Zero design or imagination as we know!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Worlds most boring vlog. I can only image how bad Vlogmas is going to be :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I couldn’t finish it.
I really don’t need to watch someone making a bed.
It’s a normal chore that everyone has to do, why make it part of a video?
It’s an argument I have with my 11 year old every day. Make your bed and tidy your room.
It’s really not something I need to be watching when chilling in the evening. I’m going to binge watch Netflix instead 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my .. I literally pissed myself @Al Fresco ...this should be framed and gold plated :love:

It’s my one ambition in life to somehow get those manky peach fake flowers out of her dressing room and drop-kick them into a skip.

The bedroom looked like a care home. She really wants automatic curtains as she said pulling them open hurts her delicate hand. She then explains her thought process for how she scans and tidies each room in the house. No, I didn’t get any tips from that unfortunately.

She made another gallon of Shitney for gifts for people she must hate. I know it’s called a butcher’s block but hers looks like it’s come from an abattoir or crime scene
Lydia and Ali shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a kitchen until they get basic knowledge of the 4 basic food groups and how to make a balanced meal!!

• Haha
  • Heart
lol hilarious. Major fashion rule - do NOT wear leggings as pants… even if you have a killer bod. It looks ridiculous and no one wants to see your 🐫. Visual aids for those who don’t feel like watching this vlog.

View attachment 816372View attachment 816373View attachment 816374
What do you all think about how there are SO many gates (of all types) allll over the first floor yet none on the actual stairs? She spends half the video bitching about and yelling at Porter for wanting to come up the stairs to be with her. So crazy!

View attachment 816375
When he’s the only one who wants to be with her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ali was mentioning in the blog that Portys birthday is november 5. We’ve done a bit of speculating, but Dr Ayad posted about Porter on January 6th and we’ve suspected that the millen gordons picked him up January 2-5. Literally 8 weeks on the dot and not a moment longer. That poor boy with those impatient nincampoops and this was during the tight lockdown as well.
F25334FF-9071-418B-8DE7-C976313391C0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I really can’t deal with how she yells at porter all the time when he just wants to be with her, and also with no clear barrier for him like so many of you have said…put up a gate!

also I think her diminishing mental state has a lot to do with the truly excessive amount of self indulgence. Don’t get me wrong I’m all about treating yourself and self care but with her EVERYTHING is about curating the perfectly bespoke day or life only for her. She doesn’t do any charitable work or even work to make her husbands day better. Everything is alwaysss about her. I feel the most fulfilling parts of your life can be the moments of selflessness with family, friends and community.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The wearing leggings as trousers is a chav thing (well around Hertfordshire at least where both Lyds and I come from). I can say that as a stay at home mum in a council estate, I probably coast along the lines of Chav 😂

She may call them what she wants but they're clearly leggings. I wear leggings most days, but I make sure I'm wearing a jumper/hoodie that covers at least 3/4 of my bum up. Then again for me it's not really a choice more of a situation of having had one daughter, not losing all the pregnancy weight and then now being pregnant again, I didn't want to go out and buy loads of new expensive jeans.

That's what confuses me with her tit colour leggings. She has so much to spend on clothes yet she chooses to wear them. Heck if I had the money I know I'd be straight out of my leggings.

PS. Speaking of leggings, I got a lovely new pair from Boden last week for about £20. Much nicer than Lydia's sad Boohoo attempt
Congratulations on your second pregnancy! My first two children are 10 months apart. I made sure to get the older one in involved right away. I found this very helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just started watching the most recent vlog and I had to stop at the point where she is trying on black boots to wear in the house. First, I'm baffled by the need to wear constricting clothing at home but to each their own. Second who wears shoes in the house? Im American and that's something I'd expect here (personally we have house slippers)...but when she said something about the mail lady seeing her in her slippers meanwhile she has this oversized ugly iphone watch on with a "frilly" dress I got confused. Is she just trying to portray some elevated style but if someone came to her house unannounced she would be in leggings and a ripped t-shirt from 10 years ago? So ridiculous.

I couldn’t finish it.
I really don’t need to watch someone making a bed.
It’s a normal chore that everyone has to do, why make it part of a video?
It’s an argument I have with my 11 year old every day. Make your bed and tidy your room.
It’s really not something I need to be watching when chilling in the evening. I’m going to binge watch Netflix instead 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She even vlogs herself hoovering and dusting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
From fitness influenza to weak wrist grandma. I goggled to see if I could find a photo of her working out with weights but instead I found this gem of an interview https://www.theskinnyconfidential.com/fitness-expert-lydia-millen-talks-stretching-protein-eyebrows/

My fav quote is

WTF’s in your purse? |

LM: WTF’s a purse? Oh, you mean the over priced portable dustbin I drag around with me? Oh that! Well I try my hardest to keep it organized, giving that I clear it out once a week, but it’s always full of receipts, a couple of hundred pots of cherry carmex lip balm, my iPad/iPhone (a girl’s gotta be connected ), my Vivienne Westwood purse, & some Chanel bronzer to give my face a bit of a refresh when needed ( …always needed ).

😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know what Elsie won’t be putting under the tree as a present for herself kindly gifted as Christmas PR this year … that ship has well and truly sailed! 😉

#dreamonelsie

D0B7EF0F-066F-40D8-9AE0-5C022FA9AFA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just started watching the most recent vlog and I had to stop at the point where she is trying on black boots to wear in the house. First, I'm baffled by the need to wear constricting clothing at home but to each their own. Second who wears shoes in the house? Im American and that's something I'd expect here (personally we have house slippers)...but when she said something about the mail lady seeing her in her slippers meanwhile she has this oversized ugly iphone watch on with a "frilly" dress I got confused. Is she just trying to portray some elevated style but if someone came to her house unannounced she would be in leggings and a ripped t-shirt from 10 years ago? So ridiculous.
I don’t think she realizes that there is a middle ground.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.