Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resorting to showing us how she makes her bed!

She's wearing Hermes riding boots in her bedroom!!

Sad times!
Why can't she just order some fake Ugg boots from Amazon for at home. I am freezing all the time, like she does, and if I would faff around in a house of that size with thin dresses without stockings and cardigan I would feel extremely uncomfortable and not able to work effectively. Get yourself some Uggs, keeps your feet warm.

Reactions: 18
Why are the boobs so far down?? Mine aren’t fake but sit much higher!
Also that top is not flattering at all!!
Maybe she wears a bra for once. A padded and wired one in the wrong size, the can come pretty low.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fashion influcer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She needs to give up her channel as of now
Content is beyond embrassing - I'm speechless that she has the nerve to put this tit on you tube thinking it's acceptable.
Before I pick my self up off the floor laughing at this twit . I can't believe :
1. What the f....k was that curtain blouse
2. Dumpy legs chopped off in HOUSE BOOTS !!!!
3. Lank greasy / dry ends haystack
4. Stop making that vomit AND HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY GIFT IT ?????
No idea about dogs " QUOTE " he is still naughty and almost a year old. He is a teenager you f.....ing idiot.
Please retire LYDIOT you has surpassed your sell by date.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
and she can't find the right shoes to wear around the house.
Oh dear. If humankind just was able to invent something for that problem. Shoes for wearing in the house... I would call it house shoes, or is that not catchy enough? I will call my brand Shó by Amalia, or short shó. One piece (not pair, I am not your mother, you have to read properly, lovely xx) 50 GPB excl. VAT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What on earth is her outfit? She has workout leggings on and a blouse! Does she honestly think those brown leggings look like trousers? THEY DON'T they look like workout leggings
But they’re “the world’s best johdpurs” and Elsie “designed them” all by herself with no help at all! 🙄

6C0D4788-EBC4-49B2-909E-1BB63870B933.jpeg

Edit: I know the correct spelling is JODHPURS! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
For a woman that claims to be a master of class and "luxury" she LOVES sticking a fingertip up her nostrils on camera. If it's a nervous tick she really needs to break it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thing is she'd be so much more relatable (and comfy) if she WAS wearing workout leggings and a hoodie round the house
Exactly!!! Wear some casual leggings and a sweatshirt and act like a freakin 33 year old not a snooty 65 year old wealthy all of her life wife who is a philanthropist who hosts parties for charities to give money that they could use for toilet paper if they wanted because they have so much of it!! It’s ok to dream of those things but honestly she’s none of those things and really doesn’t even have any rich friends or money so why act like that and vacation at a place where you couldn’t even afford to rub elbows with those types of people!!! Lydia is super fake and if she would just say I wished that I could afford to vacation at a place like the one in Provence instead of trying to act like she paid for it and has all these clothes she didn’t even pay for or couldn’t and she’s gonna go broke doing so in the meantime!
It’s gonna be interesting to see where she stands with Josie after Lydia flirted in front of her husband and Charlie’s wife!!! Oh I hate girls like Lydia and we all know girls that tried it on our husbands/boyfriends!!! I hope there’s some tension after that stay!!! During their vacations I find really strange she never includes Ali in any of her vlogs! Is it intentional or is there jealousy or plain I don’t give a duck your my Instagram husband?? Lots of exciting stuff for us to look forward to in the months to come to watch the demise of Lydia as she eyes Charlie Irons since he’s driving her dream Defender Land Rover!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The flog this evening is absolutely dire, Elsie has literally nothing going on. I cannot believe she filmed herself tidying up, maybe this is it...she has come to the end of the road as an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
wowuh - she really has NOTHING going on! Pathetic 45 mins of nothing. Supposedly turned down 2 roast invites to organize her house and make chutney that looks like diarrhea… for Xmas presents??? 🧐

And STILL no mention of the Mini Kelly. She could have done a dedicated unboxing video today.... could have reallllly gotten a lot of views for it as well... but would rather talk about tights, fig jam, slippers, boots she doesn't need.....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So that Yale box was definitely a freebie as there’s no way any of her massive daily 10ft high parcel dumps would fit in that little thing. Waste of space, time and someone’s money.

She looked like a medieval peasant in that green frock thing. Or a novice nun. She described it as old and then said she got it last year.🙄. She doesn’t know what old is, I think I’ve got tights older than her.

The brown leggings and sofa-print top is an all time low and she’s lost the plot🤢.

It’s my one ambition in life to somehow get those manky peach fake flowers out of her dressing room and drop-kick them into a skip.

The bedroom looked like a care home. She really wants automatic curtains as she said pulling them open hurts her delicate hand. She then explains her thought process for how she scans and tidies each room in the house. No, I didn’t get any tips from that unfortunately.

She made another gallon of Shitney for gifts for people she must hate. I know it’s called a butcher’s block but hers looks like it’s come from an abattoir or crime scene. Yuk.

All in all, a load of bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
wowuh - she really has NOTHING going on! Pathetic 45 mins of nothing. Supposedly turned down 2 roast invites to organize her house and make chutney that looks like diarrhea… for Xmas presents??? 🧐

And STILL no mention of the Mini Kelly. She could have done a dedicated unboxing video today.... could have reallllly gotten a lot of views for it as well... but would rather talk about tights, fig jam, slippers, boots she doesn't need.....
It is an Ali fake…
Also I don’t think that she knows that the orange seals on those jars have to be changed if she wants her chutney to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is pissing me off about Porter going upstairs JUST BUY A bleeping STAIRGATE YOU TIGHT witch!

She used to wear Ugg slippers in her old house is she too good for them now? doesn't HERMES do slippers my lovely?

What is her beef with Dior? like they give two shits you wont buy from them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She then explains her thought process for how she scans and tidies each room in the house. No, I didn’t get any tips from that unfortunately.
So, she basically told us to use our eyes to see? Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But they’re “the world’s best johdpurs” and Elsie “designed them” all by herself with no help at all! 🙄

View attachment 816321

Edit: I know the correct spelling is JODHPURS! 😉
Call yourself a professional .. you can't spell .. you put half arsed tit out on the internet for all to see and you ask yourself why people get pissed off at you??

Also great marketing for all those fashion designers at KM .... having no idea or degree in fashion .. you are able to call yourself a designer ... BRAVO ...claps all round :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::poop:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why didn’t she buy a pair of « provence espadrilles « , to wear around the house… she could have got a color for each outfit or mood and really cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.