Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She opened the windows THREE hours after sorting out the rubbish in her dressing room :sick:. As soon as I wake up I fling my windows open to let in the fresh air. No wonder she has to spray everything with the room spray of dreams. :rolleyes:
I sleep with open windows even when it's negative 30 in Moscow during winter. I generally never close them. She's spraying that stuff all over her bed, then goes and sprays herself 40 times with perfumes, not to mention all the stuff she's putting on her hair and body and she's also lightning automatic candles. I'm pretty sure there's more...ah! She has a bloody giant defusers in every single room on top of that. I'm certain I would've lost conscious not even in the house itself, but on the road leading to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder who is getting shitney for Christmas from the tight witch at Millen's Bungalow???

She has totally lost the plot. Where is the mini Kelly unboxing? oh of course we will never see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Resorting to showing us how she makes her bed!

She's wearing Hermes riding boots in her bedroom!!

Sad times!
Besides it being unsanitary it must be uncomfortable. I can’t understand how she can clean/short out the house, make dinner or just watch tv all put together and with pounds of makeup on. I feel sooooo uncomfortable. The first thing I do when in home is put some comfy clothes on and take off my make up if I know I’ m going to stay. Even on sundays if I’m staying home after shower I put some baby fresh cologne at most. I can’t understand how she can spend 3 hours every single day getting ready just to stay in.
It was so cringeworthy the instagram post she uploaded the other day ‘cooking’ like she was invited to a wedding 😆. Oh yeahh sure... very credible.

I sleep with open windows even when it's negative 30 in Moscow during winter. I generally never close them. She's spraying that stuff all over her bed, then goes and sprays herself 40 times with perfumes, not to mention all the stuff she's putting on her hair and body and she's also lightning automatic candles. I'm pretty sure there's more...ah! She has a bloody giant defusers in every single room on top of that. I'm certain I would've lost conscious not even in the house itself, but on the road leading to it
You can tell the greenhouse effect and the climatic change is all due to her habits hahahahahhaa 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Haha what a boring AF vlog. ordering more boots which didn't suit her, Tidying her dressing room, kitchen, laundry room and making the bed. Oh how the Luxe life has gone down hill. :ROFLMAO: Oh and when you wear legging my lovely please wear a top long enough (like your intimissimi ones) to cover your privates as NO ONE wants to see that and it certainly ain't bougie.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The wearing leggings as trousers is a chav thing (well around Hertfordshire at least where both Lyds and I come from). I can say that as a stay at home mum in a council estate, I probably coast along the lines of Chav 😂

She may call them what she wants but they're clearly leggings. I wear leggings most days, but I make sure I'm wearing a jumper/hoodie that covers at least 3/4 of my bum up. Then again for me it's not really a choice more of a situation of having had one daughter, not losing all the pregnancy weight and then now being pregnant again, I didn't want to go out and buy loads of new expensive jeans.

That's what confuses me with her tit colour leggings. She has so much to spend on clothes yet she chooses to wear them. Heck if I had the money I know I'd be straight out of my leggings.

PS. Speaking of leggings, I got a lovely new pair from Boden last week for about £20. Much nicer than Lydia's sad Boohoo attempt

Reactions: 39
So thats why I can smell that smell all the way up here in Yorskshire it stinks like the perfume dept at Boots! *Refers to what Mr Bean does when he goes through some perfume dept*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole blog she talked about organising.
All she did was putting things away to where they were supposed to be. It’s tidying, not organising.
Everyone does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is so funny, I watched lydiot yonks ago. She’s so irrelevant now. Is she still on under 900k subs? Yt have clearly messed up her algorithm because she bought most of her followers: this is so funny. 893k….. bet that will stay for another month as usual

Reactions: 19
The whole blog she talked about organising.
All she did was putting things away to where they were supposed to be. It’s tidying, not organising.
Everyone does it.
yes good point - she put away freebies, made a bed, put her clothes away... the WHOLE day! omg what an utterly boring day

I also don't understand this obsession with wearing a dress and TIGHTS all day either. Tights are the worst to wear all day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Normal people organising their home: joggers, sweatshirt, slippers

Lydia: high neck, tight cuffed silk peplum blouse, skin tight jodhpurs, stiff knee high leather riding boots 🤣

how does she even crouch down let alone sit cross legged in those?! It looks uncomfortable and utterly ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lydia in today's thumbnail looks like she is about to tell someone OFF. What a lovely start to any vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lydia in today's thumbnail looks like she is about to tell someone OFF. What a lovely start to any vlog.

She looks like she's just felt the effects of last night's cheese laden dinner but is trying to keep her cool and act like all is fine

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was watching Josie today. Just out of curiosity and I have to say I like her and Charlie. Their house is fabulous. They seem like they work hard and seem genuinely happy compared to Lydia and Ali. I will leave now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I haven't brought myself to watch the witchy ones latest tit :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The wall looks in bad shape. View attachment 816687

Ps Staring at the wall was the most exciting thing about the flog 😏
They need to pull their heads out of each other’s backsides and do some real work/ upkeep on that dump they live in!

The wall looks in bad shape. View attachment 816687

Ps Staring at the wall was the most exciting thing about the flog 😏
That box is big enough for all the flat pack fakes she gets from Ali express !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really wants automatic curtains as she said pulling them open hurts her delicate hand.
That’s it, the end; surely? She can’t open her curtains because it makes her hand hurt? Dear God, give me strength!!! This woman needs a whole life reset where she has something to do other than think about herself and her own concerns 24/7!!!!!! Truly REVOLTING!

I was watching Josie today. Just out of curiosity and I have to say I like her and Charlie
I did too, until I saw what a pair of ghastly, social climbing snobby scammers they are. They will sell virtually anything and everything, no questions asked, no principles at all. Check out Zimmermanngate (and Josie‘s casual racism) 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.