Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oups, i think we are sisters!!

No I think you have more than me!

I love vacuum cleaners too😂
Nah I don’t like spending my money on vacuum cleaners. I always mess them up as I’m useless with cleaning the filters. It’s a job my dad does whenever he visits bless him 😂
I have ragdoll cats, no hoover is good enough for them honestly !
A shark lasts me a year and a dyson - not even 8 months my last one. I’ll stick to kitchen gadgets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah I don’t like spending my money on vacuum cleaners. I always mess them up as I’m useless with cleaning the filters. It’s a job my dad does whenever he visits bless him 😂
I have ragdoll cats, no hoover is good enough for them honestly !
A shark lasts me a year and a dyson - not even 8 months my last one. I’ll stick to kitchen gadgets 😂
I use a crosswave bissell for the floors, brilliant, vacuums and washes all in one, very necessary with 2 dogs!!

Reactions: 8
I use a crosswave bissell for the floors, brilliant, vacuums and washes all in one, very necessary with 2 dogs!!
The breeder said to me that they didn’t moult their fur.
Was the biggest lie. When I’m wearing black I have to put it on as soon as I go out, and then I keep sticky brown tape and A clothes brush in the car.
I also have to shut my dressing room off.
my cats are allowed everywhere in the house but not in my dressing room.my husband wants to ban them from the bedroom. He has an Afro and beard and the fur sticks to him 😂😂
He is always saying, cats or me. Cats every time 😂😂.
I’ll have to look into the bissell! It may be the device we need 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I certainly never dressed this way either. I've had my fair share of fashion faux pas but I always found Jeffrey Campbell shoes and Black Milk leggings so fugs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just laughed as soon as I saw this because it's Lydia :ROFLMAO:
Yass 💯 - I’ve still got a pair of studded, sky-high Steve Madden shoes, which 10 years ago my friends thought were everything and bought me for my birthday. I’ve never worn them out: I did wear to death a studded Zara purse. I always kept it classy though! Lydia in this era was cocaine rolled in a donkey fart.

Was the biggest lie. When I’m wearing black I have to put it on as soon as I go out, and then I keep sticky brown tape and A clothes brush in the car.
my cats are allowed everywhere in the house but not in my dressing room.my husband wants to ban them from the bedroom. He has an Afro and beard and the fur sticks to him 😂😂
Bless you! I’m so lucky my cat doesn’t molt
Bless him 😍 I’m very lucky that I have a cat that doesn’t molt - and she likes my feet rather than a full body cuddle. She’s glued to my side though, and insists in joining me in the bathroom 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe she started blogging and actually thought this was fashion. We've seen the numerous ridiculous lewks she put together.

If she went from this, to the nice Balmain blazers and jeans in the old house, to the current granny gowns she now stomps around in, then clearly she has bad taste overall in fashion. I'm guessing she was emulating and blatantly copying another influencer when she was in the Balmain blazer phase. By fluke, she got it right for once and copied someone with actual style. I wonder who though....I recall Claire and her wearing the similar dress and Stuart Weitzman boots for a party once. Did Lydiot copy Claire wearing Balmain etc? I did not know Claire then nor do I follow her now.

I loved her style when she was in that house albeit probably copied from another influencer. Her face also looked so beautiful then, but obviously we know now all of the pics from that time have her nose altered and photoshopped. She can't go from this nose in these pics, to the lovely one in the old house, and back to the current large one she has. Granted all the filler has now fucked it up and enlarged it even more.

I wonder if there are any public photos out there when she supposedly had the gorgeous face/nose in the old house, that showed what her nose truly looked like. The Balmain phase, where she could not alter her nose when someone else took photos at an event.

It's hard to tell reality anymore though. I was shocked to find out just last year that even videos can be adjusted to make one look very different. I am not a huge social media person and was super naive thinking only photos were able to be altered.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't believe she started blogging and actually thought this was fashion. We've seen the numerous ridiculous lewks she put together.

If she went from this, to the nice Balmain blazers and jeans in the old house, to the current granny gowns she now stomps around in, then clearly she has bad taste overall in fashion. I'm guessing she was emulating and blatantly copying another influencer when she was in the Balmain blazer phase. By fluke, she got it right for once and copied someone with actual style. I wonder who though....I recall Claire and her wearing the similar dress and Stuart Weitzman boots for a party once. Did Lydiot copy Claire wearing Balmain etc? I did not know Claire then nor do I follow her now.

I loved her style when she was in that house albeit probably copied from another influencer. Her face also looked so beautiful then, but obviously we know now all of the pics from that time have her nose altered and photoshopped. She can't go from this nose in these pics, to the lovely one in the old house, and back to the current large one she has. Granted all the filler has now fucked it up and enlarged it even more.

I wonder if there are any public photos out there when she supposedly had the gorgeous face/nose in the old house, that showed what her nose truly looked like. The Balmain phase, where she could not alter her nose when someone else took photos at an event.

It's hard to tell reality anymore though. I was shocked to find out just last year that even videos can be adjusted to make one look very different. I am not a huge social media person and was super naive thinking only photos were able to be altered.
That‘s what she looked like then, unfortunately no side profile pictures. I think she contoured her nose with makeup.

E95C9D07-4A98-4256-B8E9-A2B093C52C99.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Pallet as in wooden pallet?

or palette as in colour palette?

Get a bleeping dictionary - no wait - use the internet before you post to check spelling, grammar etc!
If he's going to be a c%$t at least be an educated one. He's so out of his depth it's hilarious. He's the kind of person I'd meet at a launch party and I'd have to walk away from as he doesn't make sense. He's trying so hard to appear intelligent but it's all just word salad. He'd just stand there smizing and rubber decking. What an absolute dick 🤣🤣🤣

I think on her thread a while ago, they were saying she'd had too much in her forehead making one eyebrow lower than the other, also affected her eye making it droop.

Pasta/cheese..... Rinse and repeat 🙄View attachment 813429View attachment 813430
When he serves you Dolmio instant pasta, pours cheap wine and plays boring pretentious music desperately hoping all three will send you into a coma so there'll be no bedroom shenanigans...😂😂😂

Okay, please set me straight if I'm wrong ... but I don't consider this curtain dress a wardrobe essential.

View attachment 814634View attachment 814635
I consider this a curtain...in my grannys house. It's horrid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen Lydiots favourite place to buy her hats 🧙😂View attachment 814773
Fitting with her nose then

Oh yeah and its not like I dont know how to put it, like to insult anyone at all but yeah is essentially a video is a sequence of images (frames hence frame rates or frames per second fps min of 24 say is the standard or even more when talking computer games lol anyways thats going off on a tangent) but if you can then change one image and then track where the say face or which ever has moved to (wont be perfect by any stretch of the imagination, will always see where its got it wrong (the algorithm, which is really just a tech word for a ruleset)) the follow it.

Like with Facebooks facial recognition its not I dont think actual seperate software (though never been a developer for them) it'll likely use a image software thats already existing I think and then they'll likely have worked out ways to work out what makes a face different from the rest of the body (then apply that to other parts ie bringing in the waist etc etc) and then sort of applying that. Photoshop literally has this I think is a plugin where you can morph things like make yourself look like you're smiling or someone whos got a huge frown by accident and can change that lol

I think with Facebooks facial recognition I have heards about least 95% accurate, which would make complete sense (I'd say likely 99% but I dont know exactly) think Googles, though not sure if they still use theirs is about 85%, are even things out there where things like that can be implemented on sites though cant vouch for their accuracy though.

Yeah spent least 20 years as a web developer well designer originally then became a back end as such developer professionally.

I really did Computer Science - Multimedia Systems (more application based) HND at University,so really is like kind of reverse engineering I suppose with something like what's called camera tracking I suppose with modifications of the appearance of someone with yeah.... kind of a complex thing but essentially is kinda natively used to add in CG elements to video footage, where you create tracking points (differentiating points in a video frame) then working out where thats moving to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Suppose with me well will be really, not knowing people have access to things where they can modify things even yeah in videos

Reactions: 4
When it comes to Lydia and redecorating, she’s always been a maniac. I just realized that she lives in this bunga couple of years and she changed it more than someone would in a lifetime!
Kitchen:View attachment 815489
A47AA38A-4B51-478D-BA94-512023446AE0.jpeg
0C3F2F47-151A-49E3-B66B-4345AD786165.jpeg
BCB6DD10-FFC3-4148-B212-A990D9AE926B.jpeg
91B5FB49-625F-48BE-ABCF-EFB825021E57.jpeg

Living room:
4718DCBF-0395-4589-970F-0399FAE6DFB7.jpeg

2447FCA2-F969-4CDC-AF1B-D2E530D5BCE8.jpeg
B0B56BE8-F2C9-422B-B414-EC4DFA1196CC.jpeg
6CAADDC8-8C38-427E-A259-6B08117DD769.jpeg
C8CF4F19-6953-445D-BC42-D85B44D0B11B.jpeg

And never forgotten, the dining room:

8740748E-5D78-4D86-8CBE-1D8F468FD69C.jpeg

Is this normal?! I don’t care if everything was free, who does that? You buy a house, decorate it how you want and move on to different parts of your life, you don’t change three sofas in living room in couple of years. I feel sorry for Ali, constant changes and renovation is too stressful to do it once, let alone every year (or less).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
There are different options, Magimix, moulinex , kenwood… all sorts, have a look on YouTube.

The best one (personal preference ofcourse) that is used in Italy is called "Bimby" .. but they are expremewlt expensive but we have one and it literally makes everything and everything you want ...(as long as you can read ofcourse :LOL::LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is ridiculous … they can’t even see the bottom half of the TV screen because it’s covered by the bespoke foraged autumnal decor horrendous mantel arrangement of flammable dried leaves! 🙄

View attachment 813879
The movie wasn’t even her idea... one of the commenters on her Provence vlog wrote - Watch A Good Year with Russell Crowe - and she replied that she would watch it at the weekend. Never an original thought....(it’s about a man who inherits a chateau and vineyard in Provence).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This kitchen look so much more cosy and “warm” and just normal. Now her kitchen looks very cold and the living room is a dark dungeon. That dining room is the best room she’s ever had in the house, did she decorate that room herself or copy of someone as it seems far too nice for lydias imagination?
View attachment 815494

View attachment 815504

Reactions: 17
This kitchen look so much more cosy and “warm” and just normal. Now her kitchen looks very cold and the living room is a dark dungeon. That dining room is the best room she’s ever had in the house, did she decorate that room herself or copy of someone as it seems far too nice for lydias imagination?
View attachment 815494

View attachment 815504
Pretty sure she copied the dining room from Claire...circular marble table and velvet chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When it comes to Lydia and redecorating, she’s always been a maniac. I just realized that she lives in this bunga couple of years and she changed it more than someone would in a lifetime!
Kitchen:View attachment 815489View attachment 815492View attachment 815493View attachment 815494View attachment 815495
Living room:
View attachment 815503
View attachment 815496View attachment 815497View attachment 815498View attachment 815509

View attachment 815504
Is this normal?! I don’t care if everything was free, who does that? You buy a house, decorate it how you want and move on to different parts of your life, you don’t change three sofas in living room in couple of years. I feel sorry for Ali, constant changes and renovation is too stressful to do it once, let alone every year (or less).
Completely agree. As time has gone by the bungle-o has gradually looked more terrible with each passing phase. 😔

Reactions: 18
If someone was to make a movie of her life, who do you think Lydia would want acting as her? I’m getting the vibes she would only want angelina jolie to play her role.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kitchen:View attachment 815489View attachment 815492View attachment 815493View attachment 815494View attachment 815495
Living room:
View attachment 815503
View attachment 815496View attachment 815497View attachment 815498View attachment 815509

View attachment 815504
When you put all of those pictures together it's quite scary. I've never heard of anyone, even celebs with endless budgets who've redone their living spaces so much in such a short space of time.
She's not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When you put all of those pictures together it's quite scary. I've never heard of anyone, even celebs with endless budgets who've redone their living spaces so much in such a short space of time.
She's not well.
Celebs with endless budgets have not done as much with their faces either in such a short space of time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure she copied the dining room from Claire...circular marble table and velvet chairs.
Yes she for sure was a Claire stalker just like she is a Josie stalker/copier now. Her voice this video so different.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.