Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she for sure was a Claire stalker just like she is a Josie stalker/copier now. Her voice this video so different.

I love the way Claire gives her some Horlicks as a gift and then says Lyds is hard to buy for cos she has everything. Ha. Maybe that’s when you give Chanel, Claire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the way Claire gives her some Horlicks as a gift and then says Lyds is hard to buy for cos she has everything. Ha. Maybe that’s when you give Chanel, Claire.
I actually enjoyed Lyds' friendship with Claire. Lyds seemed alot less uptight.
But I think Cawwie was not a fan of Claire, and probably encouraged the breakup of the friendship.

Reactions: 24
But I think Cawwie was not a fan of Claire, and probably encouraged the breakup of the friendship.
Truly the worst thing that ever happened to Lyds was Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oooh Noorie Ana scored a fresh from the Paris boutique Birkin in pretty much the exact same comps as Lyds and paid 9k EUR for it! She's also said she likes the idea of the natural patina but wants to protect the handle by using the twilly, at least someone has a brain in this influencer world!

1634557920657.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Josie has a new video up. Can't get over how bad the clothes are BUT the pièce de résistance (borrowed that from Lyds) has to be the truly awful ill-fitting coat from LydiaxKaren Millen....its ghastly! Later in the video Josie is gushing over the coat she receives from HollandCooper x IntheFrow....like really gushing. She LOVES it. Lyds will be fuming.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why is it Charlie has to do all the driving, cooking and basically everything when they are away together? Does he not drink? Or is he just one of these people that has to just be in charge??? He makes Ali look useless 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Charlie doesn't drink anymore, I wouldn't say he was an alcoholic more of a binge drinker which is probably the reason he is able to be around a group of people drinking. He's also a control freak which is why he is always doing the cooking but quite frankly if I was going on holiday with Lydia and Ali I too would want to be in charge of all the cooking. Otherwise, you would be stuck eating pasta, cheese and bread the whole trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Josie has a new video up. Can't get over how bad the clothes are BUT the pièce de résistance (borrowed that from Lyds) has to be the truly awful ill-fitting coat from LydiaxKaren Millen....its ghastly! Later in the video Josie is gushing over the coat she receives from HollandCooper x IntheFrow....like really gushing. She LOVES it. Lyds will be fuming.
That looks awful!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When it comes to Lydia and redecorating, she’s always been a maniac. I just realized that she lives in this bunga couple of years and she changed it more than someone would in a lifetime!
Kitchen:View attachment 815489View attachment 815492View attachment 815493View attachment 815494View attachment 815495
Living room:
View attachment 815503
View attachment 815496View attachment 815497View attachment 815498View attachment 815509

And never forgotten, the dining room:

View attachment 815504
Is this normal?! I don’t care if everything was free, who does that? You buy a house, decorate it how you want and move on to different parts of your life, you don’t change three sofas in living room in couple of years. I feel sorry for Ali, constant changes and renovation is too stressful to do it once, let alone every year (or less).
I do agree she is maniac renovating every 6 moths or so but I quite like the kitchen area but just because is my taste/style (comparing with the bland and dull decor she had before). I know it was brighter but it was just plane. Now has much more character/texture IMO but the problem with it is the girl and the space have zero personality. Is just a copy paste from magazines, decorators etc. And just because is on trend. You can she in the before photos that is not her style and personality at all. Like everything she does. And the living room... was atrocious before and after. At least the rest she has done is more cohesive (Not good in any chance) but the living room is just blah... Ali study for me is beautiful but RIDICULOUS. Books and stuff just for show 🙄 and pretend...

And yes... is maniac. And don’t let me begin with her wardrobe... The beams and ceilings... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Another vlog about nothing incoming....

What I do Whilst My Husband's Away

duck All Elsie, we all know!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"I can't be fully dressed and without shoes around the house, because I can't be productive. I don't like wearing slippers, but can't be barefoot, because our floors will destroy my tights. I have so much struggles finding the right shoes, it's such a big broblem in my life. Dior has kinda similar to what I want, and I JUST ANNOUNCED that I'm currently not shopping at Dior, but I'll check them out"

Screenshot_20211018-190234_YouTube.jpg

Welcome to another vlog of "Nothing is going on in my life". I'm sure the Dior is thrilled by the possibility of you buying them again, Lyds. We, collectively, couldn't give less fucks though!

The bleeping butcher block! What the hell are they doing with that thing?!?! I have cutting boards I have for 10+ years that I use regularly, because I actually cook, and they look brand new. How long do they have that thing, 2 months tops?! I apologise, I'm irrationally irritated af today😅

Screenshot_20211018-190858_YouTube.jpg

Also Lyds was reading here again and informed us she's trying to learn new words. Currently struggling with an "extract" pronunciation, so has a huge road ahead of her😅

"I don't know if I like these boots, I need to change my belt for them". You can't make this tit up🙃 I'm about to throw my phone in the wall

Screenshot_20211018-192008_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Lydia is channeling 90s Atomic Kitten with those hair stripes 😂

"I can't be fully dressed and without shoes around the house, because I can't be productive. I don't like wearing slippers, but can't be barefoot, because our floors will destroy my tights. I have so much struggles finding the right shoes, it's such a big broblem in my life. Dior has kinda similar to what I want, and I JUST ANNOUNCED that I'm currently not shopping at Dior, but I'll check them out"

View attachment 816121

Welcome to another vlog of "Nothing is going on in my life". I'm sure the Dior is thrilled by the possibility of you buying them again, Lyds. We, collectively, couldn't give less fucks though!

The bleeping butcher block! What the hell are they doing with that thing?!?! I have cutting boards I have for 10+ years that I use regularly, because I actually cook, and they look brand new. How long do they have that thing, 2 months tops?! I apologise, I'm irrationally irritated af today😅

View attachment 816125

Also Lyds was reading here again and informed us she's trying to learn new words. Currently struggling with an "extract" pronunciation, so has a huge road ahead of her😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Resorting to showing us how she makes her bed!

She's wearing Hermes riding boots in her bedroom!!

Sad times!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Cawwie was probably really jealous of the friendship and encouraged the breakup.
Like I said before, never hire your friend for business especially ones who have no interest in line of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.