Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
68073F43-6524-4E68-9715-457DA1291A18.jpeg

Hashtag HUSH! It’s too early for your bullshit, Lydiot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Based on everyone favorable comments I just pulled the trigger on a preloved slate blue Mulberry bag that was discounted from $425 to $340 and a Gucci G Timeless Stipe in Pink for $695.00 I have a watch problem and I usually don't buy watches that are in a color especially one that has so much pink. I have a love hate relationship with Gucci. I own probably 6 of their vintage watches that I love. But I only own one handbag and I used it once and the bottom got scuffed and it didn't clean up. Who makes an off white leather bag without feet on the bottom. I believe it was scuffed when I placed it on the conveyor at the grocery store when I was getting my card out to pay. Two cobblers that I took the handbag to said to live with it because they cannot promise that their polish/dye would match or even cover up a black mark on off white leather. I love a good bag but it has to be usable and not just a prop for photos.

Also thanks to the Tattler that suggested the Philip Kingsley hair treatment. I bought a travel size to try and just purchased a full size bottle. Who needs influencers when you have Tattlers giving you the real unvarnished truth about products and services.

How embarrassing. I wonder if he will used his motorized golf bag cart? I laugh whenever I see it.

Begging for free items is not a plan to live a luxury life.
Yes - I had a similar experience with Gucci Horsebit sandals. They were beautiful - a peep toe with a slight platform in raffia - the heel and body of the shoe in ivory patent with the horsebit at the front. They were completely destroyed after about seven wears only from rubbing against eachother! Dark stripes left that couldn’t be removed - heartbreaking.

Well said! ❤

So true.

Whaaa?!

She mentions Lydia but doesn't show her.

Not me, although I would love it if I could be all stylish. When I go to work, I dress very casual because I have to change into scrubs, so what's the point of dressing up. People see me as I walk in and walk out. That's it!
“Ass butter” refers to Aldi calling Body Butter - Bottom Butter 😂

Who would go to the bother of wearing a belt like that over their winter coat.
The only way you could feasibly do that is if the coat had belt loops sized to fit. Otherwise, it makes no sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Trying to start her own hashtag with her own name. Boy, is she getting desperate.

What a muppet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yes - I had a similar experience with Gucci Horsebit sandals. They were beautiful - an peep toe with a slight platform in raffia - the heel and body of the shoe in ivory patent with the horsebit at the front. They were completely destroyed after about seven wears only from rubbing against eachother! Dark stripes left that couldn’t be removed - heartbreaking.
It's amazing how some items get better with age and others like my handbag and your shoes are forever damaged after a few outings. Overall I am not thrilled with Gucci's quality. My very first quality watch was a Gucci cable bracelet style. The gold plating wore off very fast. The movement still works to this day but the watch case and band look cheap. I try my best to buy all stainless steel watches now. They can be buffed back to new looking and I love the feel of it. A watch that I will never ever buy again is a Burberry with the cloth band. It is cheap fabric glued to a plastic curved piece to form the shape. Replacement bands from Burberry are expensive and if the first one didn't last I doubt a second one would. I have a pair of Chanel two color heels and I nicked the leather on the back of the heel (it was caused by the winter floor mat in my vehicle). I would like to get it fixed but I no longer wear anything that goes with black and the yellowy tan color of the shoes. Unless I can get the tan color dyed dark grey there is no reason to fix them. Thank heaven I bought them on sale and marked down to around $200.00 (sad but the shoes were actually very comfortable). I know Frow had some shoes refurbished but shipping to the UK and then paying for the repair would probably cost 2 or 3 times my initial cost. Live and learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s 90% flogging Missoma and Elemis, the only laugh was seeing her waste about 500 quid on a wonky Chloe polo-neck horse blanket/cape which was absolutely horrible.
Oh - I had to sneak a peek - yes, absolutely horrible Chloe polo/poncho. Again, completely impractical. Imagine the faff of taking that thing on and off again with a face full of makeup? It’s so warm looking that you would expire coming into central heating after being outdoors! Imagine going in and out of shops - you would look like you’d been dragged through a hedge backwards by the end of the day!

Would love to see your new Gucci watch - it sounds lovely and a bit different. I’m trying to post a pic of a Gucci watch I bought in Paris at one of the lovely vintage stores at Palais Royale. It keeps duplicating my pic though - so apologies in advance!
20A7D901-3BDE-40CA-B81D-378EE0B5BA78.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Trying to start her own hashtag with her own name. Boy, is she getting desperate.

What a muppet.
She tried to do that before with the hashtag "Lydiamademedoit" and that hashtag was flooded with pics of the "real" Lydia ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know Frow had some shoes refurbished but shipping to the UK and then paying for the repair would probably cost 2 or 3 times my initial cost. Live and learn.
When I lived in LA there were several great cobblers in Beverly Hills experienced with luxury shoes and handbag repair. I feel like you can find several reputable options in the States…maybe check in Chicago/Nashville/NYC? (Assuming you’re in Michigan/that part of the country)

Reactions: 8
It's amazing how some items get better with age and others like my handbag and your shoes are forever damaged after a few outings. Overall I am not thrilled with Gucci's quality. My very first quality watch was a Gucci cable bracelet style. The gold plating wore off very fast. The movement still works to this day but the watch case and band look cheap. I try my best to buy all stainless steel watches now. They can be buffed back to new looking and I love the feel of it. A watch that I will never ever buy again is a Burberry with the cloth band. It is cheap fabric glued to a plastic curved piece to form the shape. Replacement bands from Burberry are expensive and if the first one didn't last I doubt a second one would. I have a pair of Chanel two color heels and I nicked the leather on the back of the heel (it was caused by the winter floor mat in my vehicle). I would like to get it fixed but I no longer wear anything that goes with black and the yellowy tan color of the shoes. Unless I can get the tan color dyed dark grey there is no reason to fix them. Thank heaven I bought them on sale and marked down to around $200.00 (sad but the shoes were actually very comfortable). I know Frow had some shoes refurbished but shipping to the UK and then paying for the repair would probably cost 2 or 3 times my initial cost. Live and learn.
I have a pair of suede Gucci loafers I bought in Milan 21 years ago ! I still have them. In great condition. I think the workmanship has gone down in recent years. But to be fair, I don't wear them everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What in the fresh hell is this latest video about creating a luxurious life and how it doesn't revolve around her bags / material items!? I can't even. She talks about feeling happy, but you can't delude yourself -- you are happy when you OWN THINGS. It is your job, and the basis of the very thing you do for a living and you say that your job makes you happy?? There's nothing wrong with it. For a start you would be happier if you just owned that you are -- materialistic, faux rich, faux accent, all of it -- NOTHING wrong with that if you can admit to it. We just loathe that she pretends this is naturally her; constantly pretending she came from lots of money, twisting the narrative no end as to whether her grandma was of means or not... Geez.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Her skin is orange and dirty ! She is getting same tan colour like Lorna lux 🥕 it's not classy to be orange at all!
I use st tropez for face occasionally but she is just too much ! 😟😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
While opening it up on his LV trunk, so bougie.

I was thinking the same thing! 😂🤣😂🤣

She did not grow any tomatoes so how can it be home grown?
"Homegrown" to her means grown at home but not by her .. any money she has done her old trick again and had a little trip to Grandpa Gordon's beautiful veg patch and got tomatoes from him like she has done "Millens" of times.

Come to think of it most of the produce that is gram worthy I bet comes from his garden .....therefore there should be a #gifted sign and a tag for him shouldn't there???

Then again she is great at passing off other peoples efforts as her own isn't she :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)

The fact that the coat needs a belt means it's not properly structured, this is just an illusion that it is. Looks cheap af.

I have my Peacoat and my full length Naval coat from Zara and they look 100 times better quality that this flammable shite she peddles all day. Can you imagine the static shocks you get from her passing by!

Oh and I saw a great article today about Dorothy Perkins (owned by Boohoo) and Shein today saying that they actually use real fur and pass it off as fake fur or they just omit it off their labels ...bleeping arseholes!

She really works with good company doesn't she :poop::poop:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
"Homegrown" to her means grown at home but not by her .. any money she has done her old trick again and had a little trip to Grandpa Gordon's beautiful veg patch and got tomatoes from him like she has done "Millens" of times.

Come to think of it most of the produce that is gram worthy I bet comes from his garden .....therefore there should be a #gifted sign and a tag for him shouldn't there???

Then again she is great at passing off other peoples efforts as her own isn't she :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)
And adding her boujie labels with new logo and tying them on with string to make them look extra.... aaaaarrrrggh!

• Haha
  • Sick
What in the fresh hell is this latest video about creating a luxurious life and how it doesn't revolve around her bags / material items!? I can't even. She talks about feeling happy, but you can't delude yourself -- you are happy when you OWN THINGS. It is your job, and the basis of the very thing you do for a living and you say that your job makes you happy?? There's nothing wrong with it. For a start you would be happier if you just owned that you are -- materialistic, faux rich, faux accent, all of it -- NOTHING wrong with that if you can admit to it. We just loathe that she pretends this is naturally her; constantly pretending she came from lots of money, twisting the narrative no end as to whether her grandma was of means or not... Geez.
YES to this.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in saying bags or shoes make you happy, as some tattlers have shared. They can bring you joy, and there is absolutely no shame in that.

What grinds my gears is Lydia acting completely nonchalant over her vast collection of very expensive bags, shoes and clothes, as to say "I'm so rich, I don't care about any of it".

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yea interesting she didn’t show ANY of Lydia. Hmm Lydia is probably angry because she’s billed this as a trip to bister with her “friend” Josie and she was heavily featured.

meanwhile… 🙄 the most lazy sloppy IG posts there are. Pillow not even in the case… does this bring back your joy Lydia?

View attachment 750747
Lovely ... unless she changes her linen on her bed every bleeping day (which we know is not probable as she is the laziest bish on the planet) if you spritz that crap every night ... Jesus take the wheel ..........festering grease/ lavender and faketan ....I could actually vomit.

No wonder Aldi sleeps in "Harry Potters closet" under the stairs ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh - I had to sneak a peek - yes, absolutely horrible Chloe polo/poncho. Again, completely impractical. Imagine the faff of taking that thing on and off again with a face full of makeup? It’s so warm looking that you would expire coming into central heating after being outdoors! Imagine going in and out of shops - you would look like you’d been dragged through a hedge backwards by the end of the day!

Would love to see your new Gucci watch - it sounds lovely and a bit different. I’m trying to post a pic of a Gucci watch I bought in Paris at one of the lovely vintage stores at Palais Royale. It keeps duplicating my pic though - so apologies in advance!
View attachment 751339

View attachment 751344
I have that watch in both yellow and stainless steel except instead of the leather band I have stirrup links. I love the feel of the watch case because it is smooth. I ended up having to buy extra links because I like my watches loose. Fashionphile said it would be at least 3 weeks because they are swamped with orders.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
YES to this.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in saying bags or shoes make you happy, as some tattlers have shared. They can bring you joy, and there is absolutely no shame in that.

What grinds my gears is Lydia acting completely nonchalant over her vast collection of very expensive bags, shoes and clothes, as to say "I'm so rich, I don't care about any of it".
She also talks about homemade gifts and who doesn't like them. Well, I like them, but I also like shiny NEW things. As many other women also do. Mind her, if Ali gives her only a carefully curated, beautiful bouquet of flowers he has sneakily grown in the garden for her for her birthday... well JUST IMAGINE her underwhelmed face. *ROLL MY EYES SO HARD*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe whilst she's ironing she can straih
Exactly if you were you wouldn't have the time to be assing about online nor would you want to
Or you’d be more discreet seeing as how most people aren't in the same position. If you’re going to offer some lighthearted distraction from the grim reality that your viewers may be experiencing please show some sensitivity and don’t preach, it’s not all about you.

• Heart
When I lived in LA there were several great cobblers in Beverly Hills experienced with luxury shoes and handbag repair. I feel like you can find several reputable options in the States…maybe check in Chicago/Nashville/NYC? (Assuming you’re in Michigan/that part of the country)
Yes, I need to expand my search. The tan is such an ugly shade. I swear it has gotten more yellow over the years.

Reactions: 6
So far today we've been treated to an ad for St Tropez where she looks like she's covered herself in shiny mud and is bursting out of her dress!

Also a very sad message saying she was so sad to miss the new Miss Dior perfume launch yesterday, i think it was an afternoon tea, saw some other influencers at it, looked beautifully done. So what does that mean - did they invite her or did they just send her the press pack which was some flowers and the perfume? Why would she not go, wtf else was she doing apart from making that vile chutney?? Wouldn't your manager aka Cawweee have made sure you don't have any clashing plans or put the Dior event in the diary ages ago?

Sorry I smell her usual bullshit, she's not on the Dior radar and she is not relevant enough to be invited! The two influencers on my insta who were there, both have under 200,000 followers on insta, proof that its about quality not quantity and how you cultivate relationships with brands in the long term.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.