Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 740037
Poor Tom Thumb! His pant lengths🙈
That’s cos he buys from the children’s section. It’s cheaper

The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

View attachment 740087View attachment 740089View attachment 740092

Here is the bug eaten spinach he's planning to use for breakfast :sick:
View attachment 740096
Those aren’t vegetables, they are triffids. What a waste. Totally neglected and overgrown

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
64558947-174B-4C57-8BED-A80AAED7B476.jpeg

I wonder how he and CharChar enjoyed their stay🙈 Kidding🙃

• Haha
View attachment 741013
I wonder how he and CharChar enjoyed their stay🙈 Kidding🙃
I’m surprised Madam hasn’t weaselled her way in to this event. She could have spent the whole day today sailing around London on her pirate ship making wishes and harassing her SA at Hermes

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m surprised Madam hasn’t weaselled her way in to this event. She could have spent the whole day today sailing around London on her pirate ship making wishes and harassing her SA at Hermes
I heard that she tried to go, but Hugo Boss said, “No witches Allowed!” Hugo Boss looked at Ali’s application again, and decided to let him attend. Due to Ali being at the event, Hugo Boss has amended their policy to allow a LITTLE witch, at the event😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For some reason she doesn’t like big events and it’s probably she gets side by side a Real Naturally Beautiful Woman and she feels she can’t be the prettiest girl in the room!!! In Lydia’s world it’s all about her and she won’t be inferior to NoOne!!!
I was scrolling through my Instagram stories and the hrhofsussex had Lydia and I couldn’t make out but it was talking about an event that Prince Harry was attending and it has two pictures of Lydia Millen! I almost wrote the girl who’s account it was to tell them about Lydia and I erased it!! 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
For some reason she doesn’t like big events and it’s probably she gets side by side a Real Naturally Beautiful Woman and she feels she can’t be the prettiest girl in the room!!! In Lydia’s world it’s all about her and she won’t be inferior to NoOne!!!
I was scrolling through my Instagram stories and the hrhofsussex had Lydia and I couldn’t make out but it was talking about an event that Prince Harry was attending and it has two pictures of Lydia Millen! I almost wrote the girl who’s account it was to tell them about Lydia and I erased it!! 🙈
I’m sorry it was.
68A9043D-5C77-4175-BA7B-874AE3B7468E.png
_duchess_of_sussex

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think a small equestrian detail, like some of the horse bit style detail on Gucci bags and belts, can look cool with a classic/traditional style outfit.

Our Elsie has to go too far as always though, and has made the whole outfit look like she’s the stable manager of downtown abbey 🤦🏻‍♀️

He looks way better in normal length trousers.

I hope HB made him sign a contract that he had to wear one of their suits tailored by them or he wouldn’t be allowed to attend or be paid for the AD/promotion…. 🤣
The suit seems to have been provided in the hotel room. Plus a seamstress to take the trousers up! (The last sentence was a joke). 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking of going to Bicester Village, but I don’t think I’ll bother for fear of bumping into one of these awful twats! Do they get paid to go there?
I think this comes after frows video last week, where she actually bought a few £££'s worth of goods (hopefully she used her own money and not vouchers from beicester)!

Reactions: 12
Was totally thinking that he must be in heaven being at a hotel and event without this cackling attention seeking high maintenance woman.

I’m sorry it was. View attachment 741183 _duchess_of_sussex
Wait that is this? Hold on it’s a fan page for megan but what does this have to do with Lydia? So confused as to why prince Harry talking about getting a vaccine in front of a stage set turns into a plug for Lydia fake flowers that were only shown one time and literally are nowhere in her house. Strange

CCD4E946-4E43-44F0-A84F-5ED70A91C0D7.jpeg
2011E58B-530D-4F33-9336-E616E45F95BB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The answer to pretty much every question on here is "for the 'gram'. 😁
The worst part is it looks terrible for the gram. So lopsided.

Ali smouldering on the red carpet at the GQ awards at Tate Modern last night.....

Don't stand next to any tall men Ali! 😘

View attachment 740897
Any other pictures of folks next the lettering? It'll be interesting to see where they come up next to the 'R'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s cos he buys from the children’s section. It’s cheaper

Those aren’t vegetables, they are triffids. What a waste. Totally neglected and overgrown
Lydia’s attitude to life is just because she has grown a few peas, courgettes, herds she’s good at gardening. She can’t understand it takes a lot of work to have a nice garden and the quality of the veg you are growing is important. If you can buy better at the supermarket then there isn’t a point in growing your own. Her rotten cauliflowers where plagued with bugs so needed cutting back and treated for pests but she’s just left them and now they have gone to seed. Same as when she said “things I put my name too sell really well”. Just because put your name on a few look fantasic (cheap crappy makeup bags) edits or whatever they where and they sold doesn’t mean everything will sell.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I agree, some ‘equestrian’ details are absolutely fine, and can be lovely, but she’s going over board with the ‘equestrian’ trousers tucked into ‘equestrian’ boots, like a little girl playing dress up
100% agree! She can’t do anything in halves, hence all the bad styling over the years, the overtly Essex style home that got changed into overtly post modern traditional then overtly hotel chic then what ever this theme, overtly sluge chic…..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is neglecting the veg beds cause she's having them redone so she wont bother with them anymore.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.