Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if everything is in such a state and you cant fry an egg properly then why vlog it? Desperate for content much? It’s so slack it’s hysterical .And his delivery is so monotonous and dull it really is a challenge to stay conscious for even a few seconds…..ffw…..still droning…ffw…..nope, still at it…..how does anyone put up with it?

Stars on the red carpet, and Ali. If the graphics are the same size then……wow….Tom thumb…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean if everything is in such a state and you cant fry an egg properly then why vlog it? Desperate for content much? It’s so slack it’s hysterical .And his delivery is so monotonous and dull it really is a challenge to stay conscious for even a few seconds…..ffw…..still droning…ffw…..nope, still at it…..how does anyone put up with it?

Stars on the red carpet, and Ali. If the graphics are the same size then……wow….Tom thumb…
They are all nearly 12 « logos » heigh and Ali is barely 10!! How tall are the other guys???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I bet he asked for a photo and the photographers were like 'who the hell is this twit?' Then he posts it with a filter on it - what a desperate twit he really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wow, Chris is hitting the 7th GQ as well as Sacha. Ali is 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chris Hemsworth is 190cm long and he comes up to first half of the 12th logo. So my guess is when Chris would reach the top part of the 12th logo he would be around 193-195cm.
If you divide his height by the 12 logos you get 16,25cm per logo
Ali reaches the 9th logo so he should be around 146 cm...

Hmmm i don't think my maths is that good. We know he's short but that short is maybe a little bit over the top hahahahhaha

EDIT: he reaches 10 logos!! So around 162 cm? Is that even possible? That's really short, that would be around 5'3?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lyds describing herself "designing" a new KM collection. "I'm going through my wardrobes and taking notes on what I will incorporate in my own designing". Yeah, that's mean ripping off and we know you're doing it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Completely off topic but since I've been loving you posts here and in a few other forums, I have to ask. Who is your avatar?
It's either some footballer or a Spanish aristocrat. IDK. (I'm not the person you asked, but thought my unqualified commentary is needed :ROFLMAO: )

It's Rishi Sunak, current Chancellor of the Exchequer for the UK.
Oop, I was way off.

They are all nearly 12 « logos » heigh and Ali is barely 10!! How tall are the other guys???
It's different logos. Who wants to write an e-mail to GQ and Boss, asking for the logo spacing??? Anyone??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lyds describing herself "designing" a new KM collection. "I'm going through my wardrobes and taking notes on what I will incorporate in my own designing". Yeah, that's mean ripping off and we know you're doing it
I was just about to say the same. Shameful! proof that all her designer gear is/are copies and fakes!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Chris Hemsworth is 190cm long and he comes up to first half of the 12th logo. So my guess is when Chris would reach the top part of the 12th logo he would be around 193-195cm.
If you divide his height by the 12 logos you get 16,25cm per logo
Ali reaches the 9th logo so he should be around 146 cm...

Hmmm i don't think my maths is that good. We know he's short but that short is maybe a little bit over the top hahahahhaha

EDIT: he reaches 10 logos!! So around 162 cm? Is that even possible? That's really short, that would be around 5'3?
It's because the logos are different. It's from a different event (location?, year?).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.