Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember who posted about this yesterday (sorry) but here we go with another influencer (who never showed an interest in interiors before) home account. And she’s already on the beg 🙄 My my my why isn’t she asking her BFF Lydia for advice? 😝

106FF09D-EDE4-4DFD-A4B0-A11BD54E0BE4.jpeg
6F24A2A9-7C42-4176-9581-18301DF49FCD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

View attachment 740087View attachment 740089View attachment 740092

Here is the bug eaten spinach he's planning to use for breakfast :sick:
View attachment 740096
I wouldn’t come near anything that came out of these veg beds. What a waste of time and money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Off topic, but I need help, please… Is there a thread for Alexandra Pereira? If so May you link the thread? Thank you🌼

Reactions: 1
Is it a thing to go to Hermes to “make a wish” or is that just Lydia’s hideously pretentious way of saying that she registered her interest for specific items? I can feel my toes curl when she says it… “I went into store to make my wish” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ahh bless Ali, first day back at school photo!! Looks as if he is still wearing last years trousers though as a tad too short me thinks 😂😂

6BBA7A8B-DDDA-4137-940F-3AC23B8B61E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is it a thing to go to Hermes to “make a wish” or is that just Lydia’s hideously pretentious way of saying that she registered her interest for specific items? I can feel my toes curl when she says it… “I went into store to make my wish” 🤢
The next time I'm in a big city with Herpès store I also will stomp in and make a wish. For example: I wish Lydia Elsie Millen will get a grip.
Wish me luck that I get granted my wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ali smouldering on the red carpet at the GQ awards at Tate Modern last night.....

Don't stand next to any tall men Ali! 😘

20210902_081622.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ahh bless Ali, first day back at school photo!! Looks as if he is still wearing last years trousers though as a tad too short me thinks 😂😂

6BBA7A8B-DDDA-4137-940F-3AC23B8B61E3.jpeg
IDK if they are a thing abroad but on the very first day of elementary school you get a "Schultüte" filled with sweets and toys. (Naturally, his is a leased one from Aston Martin)
1630568106456.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Little guy in the little suit!! 😂 Have you guys watched Tommy Boy? Big guy in the little suit!!

Lydia really emphasizes her getting her Kelly in store after reading here that we all know it’s a fake! Most of us anyways!!! But I’m not buying her lies! Just like you said Maria buys countless luxury handbags and is at the mall with proof and does Lydia expect us to believe she got her Kelly in store during Christmas season her first try??? I think Hell would freeze over when she didn’t film herself in store buying a Kelly!!!
I am more likely to believe Lydia’s bag is real then anything Maria owns 😂😂 Maria is one shady witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She needs to wear a paper bag over her head with holes for eyes. Her face is like a dropped pie.
I find her very unappealing. Her style is blah and I have no idea how she survived getting caught posting a faked travel photo of her in NYC.

Ali smouldering on the red carpet at the GQ awards at Tate Modern last night.....

Don't stand next to any tall men Ali! 😘

View attachment 740897
I am embarrassed for him. Can't see his feet but I bet Boss didn't fit him in flood length trousers. I can't even look at that photo without cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Tan edit’ HAHAHAHAHA omg, where has she heard that one? She must have heard someone say that and be repeating it, what a weirdo, I buy a pair of black shoes I’m gonna tell my boyfriend it’s an addition to my black edit. Also I’m sorry but those outfits are tragic 🙈 the shade of tan that she keeps wearing looks so dated to me? Or maybe it’s because it’s all so matchy matchy. And who the hell dresses ‘equestrian’ when they don’t ride horses or own a horse.. and have nothing to do with horses? I’m confused.. I remember when I was younger putting on a pair of knee high boots and the boys I lived with ripped the piss out of me for looking like I was going horse riding 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not usually something someone wants to look like unless they are actually going horse riding, her obsession with this style is literally only because she associates horse riding with wealth, which yes posh people often do have horses, but I know quite a few ordinary folk who also have horses. She’s so pretentious

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bloomin' heck!
They are showing the GQ Awards goody bag on the tv now...you need a suitcase to carry it all away but thankfully there's a suitcase included!
Get a big man to help you Ali!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I find her very unappealing. Her style is blah and I have no idea how she survived getting caught posting a faked travel photo of her in NYC.

I am embarrassed for him. Can't see his feet but I bet Boss didn't fit him in flood length trousers. I can't even look at that photo without cringing.
No flood trousers....

Screenshot_20210902-091542.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Tan edit’ HAHAHAHAHA omg, where has she heard that one? She must have heard someone say that and be repeating it, what a weirdo, I buy a pair of black shoes I’m gonna tell my boyfriend it’s an addition to my black edit. Also I’m sorry but those outfits are tragic 🙈 the shade of tan that she keeps wearing looks so dated to me? Or maybe it’s because it’s all so matchy matchy. And who the hell dresses ‘equestrian’ when they don’t ride horses or own a horse.. and have nothing to do with horses? I’m confused.. I remember when I was younger putting on a pair of knee high boots and the boys I lived with ripped the piss out of me for looking like I was going horse riding 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not usually something someone wants to look like unless they are actually going horse riding, her obsession with this style is literally only because she associates horse riding with wealth, which yes posh people often do have horses, but I know quite a few ordinary folk who also have horses. She’s so pretentious
I think a small equestrian detail, like some of the horse bit style detail on Gucci bags and belts, can look cool with a classic/traditional style outfit.

Our Elsie has to go too far as always though, and has made the whole outfit look like she’s the stable manager of downtown abbey 🤦🏻‍♀️

He looks way better in normal length trousers.

I hope HB made him sign a contract that he had to wear one of their suits tailored by them or he wouldn’t be allowed to attend or be paid for the AD/promotion…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think a small equestrian detail, like some of the horse bit style detail on Gucci bags and belts, can look cool with a classic/traditional style outfit.

Our Elsie has to go too far as always though, and has made the whole outfit look like she’s the stable manager of downtown abbey 🤦🏻‍♀️

He looks way better in normal length trousers.

I hope HB made him sign a contract that he had to wear one of their suits tailored by them or he wouldn’t be allowed to attend or be paid for the AD/promotion…. 🤣
Yeah I agree, some ‘equestrian’ details are absolutely fine, and can be lovely, but she’s going over board with the ‘equestrian’ trousers tucked into ‘equestrian’ boots, like a little girl playing dress up

Reactions: 23
The next time I'm in a big city with Herpès store I also will stomp in and make a wish. For example: I wish Lydia Elsie Millen will get a grip.
Wish me luck that I get granted my wish.
Is that what she said make a wish? I don’t pay attention to what she says anymore. It’s actually a wish list of your most wanted items.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.