Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in more Hermezzz news....

Please watch Maria Draganova's vlog tonight - yes we all know what she is about, but hilariously she's bought Hermes boots, scarf, scarf ring, a sculpture thing, and two bag charms, yet she doesn't have a bag yet! Clearly she's buying all that crap in the hope the SA finds her wish list bag for her! She's bought loafers and trainers from Hermes before, And we are supposed to believe that Elsie gets a Birkin from Sellier then with no record at Hermes at all gets the jumping boots (although we all saw them on the reseller site) and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!

Ali's vlog - is he reading off cue cards???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 740308
We know exactly what happened
View attachment 740310
Because you clearly went with your only friend
View attachment 740312
Who spilled all the beans
View attachment 740314
View attachment 740315
You were only invited to the Elemis launch
View attachment 740316
Dear God no, not another Hermès basket bag
She's going to fill this with her "autumn harvest"
Let's see if Teefers uploads her Bicerster vlog before Lazy Lydiot ... like she did with the Ibiza vlog.

I think that was the idea! Along with all the other men there!
Ali cannot be compared to Idris Elba !!! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
love the fact I asked here last week about the courtyard garden, water fountain and orange grove and today in the vlog we got shown 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 740308
We know exactly what happened
View attachment 740310
Because you clearly went with your only friend
View attachment 740312
Who spilled all the beans
View attachment 740314
View attachment 740315
You were only invited to the Elemis launch
View attachment 740316
Dear God no, not another Hermès basket bag
She's going to fill this with her "autumn harvest"
I was thinking of going to Bicester Village, but I don’t think I’ll bother for fear of bumping into one of these awful twats! Do they get paid to go there?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was thinking of going to Bicester Village, but I don’t think I’ll bother for fear of bumping into one of these awful twats! Do they get paid to go there?
They get vouchers and invites. Frow was there and after the vlog declared in a ing story that it was an advert!!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!
I would assume the Kelly is a good fake. She has been way too dodgy about the whole purchase of that bag. There is no way she bought directly from Hermes. And if she had worked with a reseller, she would have promoted them on her SM platforms to receive a discount on the bag.

I could be wrong. But if I had to make a bet, I would bet "fake".

Ali? Reading?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
They get vouchers and invites. Frow was there and after the vlog declared in a ing story that it was an advert!!
Frow already did that apartment B V thing... no big deal. Lydia has a swipe up to subscribe like it's some big giant thing her sheep are desperate to see, lol Bister is vlogged more than any other thing in the UK I swear!

Reactions: 21
Ali is definitely reading here re the environmental effects of his fire pit. 70% more environmentally friendly according to this scientist. Honestly, I really like Ali but this was hilarious to hear.

As an aside: Does he come from a wealthy family and just wasn't smart enough to go to uni?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ali is definitely reading here re the environmental effects of his fire pit. 70% more environmentally friendly according to this scientist. Honestly, I really like Ali but this was hilarious to hear.

As an aside: Does he come from a wealthy family and just wasn't smart enough to go to uni?
I've never got the impression he's from wealth......but definitely got the impression he isn't smart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 740037
Poor Tom Thumb! His pant lengths🙈
Little guy in the little suit!! 😂 Have you guys watched Tommy Boy? Big guy in the little suit!!

And in more Hermezzz news....

Please watch Maria Draganova's vlog tonight - yes we all know what she is about, but hilariously she's bought Hermes boots, scarf, scarf ring, a sculpture thing, and two bag charms, yet she doesn't have a bag yet! Clearly she's buying all that crap in the hope the SA finds her wish list bag for her! She's bought loafers and trainers from Hermes before, And we are supposed to believe that Elsie gets a Birkin from Sellier then with no record at Hermes at all gets the jumping boots (although we all saw them on the reseller site) and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!

Lydia really emphasizes her getting her Kelly in store after reading here that we all know it’s a fake! Most of us anyways!!! But I’m not buying her lies! Just like you said Maria buys countless luxury handbags and is at the mall with proof and does Lydia expect us to believe she got her Kelly in store during Christmas season her first try??? I think Hell would freeze over when she didn’t film herself in store buying a Kelly!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She'll be channeling some random character from Neverland or more from the movie Hook next
c85autfmfvzpnlt4qtes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
First time poster ( hi, all!): I’ll just say that she reminds me of d’Artagnan or something

Those outfits just lol … That tiny thin belt on that massive thick coat wth lol forever

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know I'm SO late to the party but why did Lids have all the guests at the garden party crunched on one side of the yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.