Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
I just don’t even know where to begin with the lewks Ali puts together. I feel like he used to dress well and now it’s like a jumbled mess like his wife. He’s really struggling to style these new sooster and hicks pieces because he went outside of the colors in his wardrobe. Personally I think he needs to stop trying to dress like something he’s not… “rich countryside” man and dress his age with more fun and younger pieces like he used to. And the pants are just so high…. Where is the flood Ali? 🌊

88235088-ADAE-487C-9674-15CE41098F36.jpeg
E65F775D-0BC1-423B-9A1B-60A707E0EFFB.jpeg
BD5D0BF1-9CA2-483A-BEBB-079B973B384D.jpeg
DF8FFF91-C4C1-444D-B952-F19DA3FC8DD8.jpeg
F1486FB1-9D5D-4768-839F-19610D339ED7.jpeg
56191DCC-21BF-47A8-8A06-253B338611B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Peach97

VIP Member
She’s thick as fuck. The idea of women supporting women also means calling women out and holding them accountable when needs be. Not just ignoring any problematic behaviour like she wants everyone to do with her.

• Heart

Themoomoo

Ahh bless Ali, first day back at school photo!! Looks as if he is still wearing last years trousers though as a tad too short me thinks 😂😂

6BBA7A8B-DDDA-4137-940F-3AC23B8B61E3.jpeg

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
WHAT IS THIS SHIT SHES RAMBLING ABOUT? 'Things don't make me happy' well that's funny because you keep buying these HERMES purchases to keep up with the other LUXURY influencers! so if these designer items don't make you happy you just like them (isn't that the same thing?) why not stop buying so much crap you don't need and wear all the stuff thats already in your hideous wardrobe?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

propane_lover

Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
View attachment 748192
And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
View attachment 748194
As always, we end on a classic.
View attachment 748195
I have never seen someone who looked sooooo smug, so pretentious, so self obsessed in a 20 second reel. If you didn't know LEM, you'd think it was an Influencer parody reel but unfortunately, this is how she looks at herself.

My face, the whole time watching this abomination -

• Haha
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
5:30 - 8:40 - 1. Dogwalks. Talks about she was in a dark place (I think this was after the fallout from the Nicky Lazou debacle).
Lydia is in a "dark place" or "the darkest place she has ever been" every second Tuesday of every month. She has zero coping skills for the basic challenges we all face throughout our lives. But since she is "Lydia", her pain is always the worst ever and it totally overrides anyone else's pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Couldn’t get through her latest video even at 1.5x speed! Seemed to be her preaching about how spring and dog walks are the things that make her happy and not her ridiculous purchases and constant displays of wealth...no doubt she will have gone on to talk about life coaches, gardening, water and journaling like a stuck record of well-being preaching...besides if that’s the case why doesn’t she invest more time in Porter rather than scrolling away on vestiaire and farfetch...why not have a thumbnail of her on a dog walk rather than sitting in her closet for the hundredth time holding her Hermes bag up? Sick to death of the clickbait.

• Heart

RubyRu

VIP Member
One of my friends shared this meme on Facebook. He’d have no idea who the hobbit below is.
49F76F6C-0BC8-4A79-8613-E5C263F945E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

propane_lover

Yep, go and have a little read on her thread. Some serious roasting goes on there! They think the lidl thread is too kind on frow😂
I will have a look! I think she alters her body as well - makes herself look impossibly thin. In the editorial, she looks like a petite girl but not skeletal like she does on Insta! What a self indulgent, shallow world to be in. Even though I'm tired and over worked, I much prefer being an ICU nurse, wearing scrubs and sneakers to my job!

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Well I didn’t think she could pile it on any higher. 💩 Give me a break… more like an ASSlete. “Deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature” 🙄

what’s up with her posting multiple of the same shots lately… and including some unflattering ones?

7D265673-D03A-45E6-9663-D8C55A219DD0.jpeg
32580784-D357-4EA2-8F99-E3E427679590.jpeg
AA183FE6-CC4C-48AC-8FCD-476D7287320D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Pancake56

12:29 “When you’re in a dark place following someone that’s living their best life and buying all of the things that you don’t have isn’t easy”
eurgh… 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Opinionsaremyown

Watching the vlog:
00:00 - 00:50 - "We're ready". (For her to be condescending to us.) "Make positive comments, or make your own damned YouTube channel!" Followed by the stupid giggle.
00:50 - 2:00 - Her discussion of living a luxurious life that doesn't cost anything is going to "ruffle a few feathers". Why?
Her designer bags behind her aren't luxury? They're milestones, motivation, moments of "well done". (Seriously?) Materialistic things don't create a life of luxury. What the hell is she on about? More feather-ruffling. Stawp.
2:00 - 3:15 - RambIes about stuff she does that doesn't cost money, acknowledges that she is surrounded by materialistic items (and in a customer built dressing room, wearing expensive clothing).
3:20 - Tries to say this vlog is not sponsored (it is).
3:42 - 5:30 - Long ramble about how joyful she's always been (except when she's screaming in a narcissistic rage at a 9-months pregnant hairdresser), how hard she works, how she's "not gentle with herself", "throws herself in". (Spare me)
5:30 - 8:40 - 1. Dogwalks. Talks about she was in a dark place (I think this was after the fallout from the Nicky Lazou debacle). BS'ing about how great it was with Porter, how getting him was the best decision. Worried dogwalks would be a chore - isn't that what you truly think of them a Lydia, when they are not just opportunities for the 'Gram?
8:42 - 2. Journaling. Blah, blah, blah.
Skip!
10:50 - 3. "Curating social media". "Curation of a space that fills me up". 🙄
With what she's saying in this segment about seeing what others are buying, I'm wondering - is she broke?
Skip!
14:30 - 4. Exercise. PT has to come and drag her out of bed at 6 AM (her words). Then, 40 seconds later she says she gets herself out of bed every day.

I'm halfway through, don't know if I can last.

Skip!
16:15 - Really odd edit. Blames it on losing her train of thought.
17:30 - Mentions "getting back on the horse". Oh no! Another stableboy costume is in our future! Talks about getting in the garden every day. Snort!
18:30 - 5. Filling up her cup, topping it up, filling to the brim. Why does this make me think she is talking about her vagina?! 😱 Audible ad. Maybe she could get a spelling and grammar book on Audible.
Skip!
20:50 - (stupid giggle) 6. Homemade shit. 😴 Carrots 🥕🥕 on and on. As if she had dozens and dozens. Wrapping shit up.
Skip!
23:20 - 7. Getting organized. Retainers in the drawer (that she rarely uses).
24:20 - 8. Fresh bedding and pajamas. Weirdo expression (orgasmic? seizure?) when she talks about ironing pajamas. (I don't understand the logic behind ironing pajamas that are just going to get rumpled the moment you are under the covers. Maybe this is a "thing" that I was never told about?! 🤷‍♀️)
25:25 - Water. It's everything she wants to create! Water!
26:00 - Recap of what truly brings Lydia Millen feelings of luxury. It's not the bags! It's not the shoes! After watching her going on and on about Hermès, Hermès, Hermès! for the past few months.
27:20 - By Terry - it's not an ad! Everything she's wearing is By Terry (Parisian!). But it's not an ad. Honestly!!

It's done. Now, don't get me wrong, many of the things she suggests are worthwhile. It is mainly her sudden abandonment of all things materialistic (as if), her delivery, her disingenuousnous, her outright BS'ing that bugs me so much with this.
All of this just screams mental illness. She talks so mulch shit and is so fake it sad to watch. Nothing Lydia says is genuine and her obsession with pretending to like gardening is very strange. Her garden is a complete mess and is very uncared for, the minute she can get away shes on the plane to ibiza. Lydia cannot cook and doesn’t make anything with the little veg she does mange to grow. Lydia also received new bedding in a vlog and put it straight onto her bed - unwashed. Friggen must stink so why he’s pretending she cares about her bedding being fresh and does Lydia own an iron as I have never seen her do it in a vlog? She always steams her clothes. Her whole life since she moved into the bungalow is pretending to everyone else she is the person she thinks should live in that house. I think Lydia had nothing when she was a child and was poor, as adult lydia is a fantasist and a fake and her fans maybe cannot see through her but I can. I can spot people like her a mile off and in real life avoid them like the plague.

• Heart

Catlady1234

I had to laugh when she was talking about giving homemade gifts to friends and family. I can just imagine their faces when she hands them a courgette for their birthdays.
I can see why it gives her so much joy though: she won’t have to spend money on them anymore. After all, a couple of her scabby carrots are the best present anyone could ask for 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
But don’t forget, she’s still Jenny from the block! All her bags mean nothing! Would mean something to someone that has nothing!
She really missed the mark. It's like she is trying to fake "normal" people's thought processes and emotion, but doesn't get the point/it right. Her LEMmings are so blinded by her self-serving ramblings that they never question if her verbal diarrhoea makes any sense.

She definitely uses a blur tool for filming. One thing also, in her early days her pupils changed in size with different light. See first pic. Now they ar3 always th3 same size. It would also explain her need for copious amounts of eye drops.View attachment 752102View attachment 752103View attachment 752104View attachment 752105View attachment 752106
Opiate pupils. (Don't think she takes some, though)

Wtf is she talking about?
View attachment 752002
Is she on meth? Her ramblings read like it. Calm your tits, millen.
Also, I don't read that fucking wall of text. Pay me for it!

I think Elsie is finally unravelling - the narcissistic, ego maniac is going absolutely ham on her Instagram Stories at the moment!

• I was my old management’s most enquired about talent.

• I usually outperform people in my verticals when I work on campaigns.

• The responses I often receive as an Influencer tend to mirror that of creators double if not triple my size.

Who actually talks about themselves in this way on such a public platform … and for what reason? 😖

I mean, we KNOW she loves to brag at every opportunity, but this is a whole new level of delusion!

I really hope Ali has her ‘therapist’ on speed dial because this nonsensical rant out of nowhere makes it look like she’s on a serious downward spiral! ☎

View attachment 752000

Edit: I just noticed @shiroyagisan and @Julia123 beat me to it again - MUST TYPE FASTER! 😉
She really is losing her mind. I would like to know what caused this? Josie's new car? Frow's Dior Beauty invite? Someone must've really hurt her ego.

"I've been an influencer for a decade" - so what? You've been an English speaking person for at least three decades and still haven't learned the difference between you're and your.

storm trolling.
Storm troller (adj.)
A person who works for the tattle empire, as a type of (keyboard) warrior. Mostly feared in the influencer domain. Typically attack in groups.

*I know it's a noun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42