Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
Ali’s away at the golfing tournament and no doubt destroying his team’s chance at winning. Elsie is home, getting pissy drunk, realizing how smaller influencers are doing AMAZING things - while she does a BORING girl’s trip with CAWWWWWWIE, and makes chutney. Lydiot is fuming that brands don’t want to work with her. She’s been doing this for a DECADE, dammit! So she jumps on stories - lying and overshooting her worth. She’s proverbially shooting her foot off! LOVE THAT🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Louise84

Chatty Member
Help! I just spoke to my pets in a baby, lispy voice and asked them if they were going to be good for Mummy - horror of horrors, I am turning into Lydia!! Even as the words came out of my mouth, I knew I sounded like her :eek: She’s invaded my brain!! That flog of hers I watched the other day is definitely going to be the last! What‘s next, buying an Hermes belt and wearing it with literally everything, or starting to paint my house all over in that foul dead cloth colour and claiming that everything I own is bespoke??? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Chels71

Chatty Member
View attachment 740037
Poor Tom Thumb! His pant lengths🙈
Little guy in the little suit!! 😂 Have you guys watched Tommy Boy? Big guy in the little suit!!

And in more Hermezzz news....

Please watch Maria Draganova's vlog tonight - yes we all know what she is about, but hilariously she's bought Hermes boots, scarf, scarf ring, a sculpture thing, and two bag charms, yet she doesn't have a bag yet! Clearly she's buying all that crap in the hope the SA finds her wish list bag for her! She's bought loafers and trainers from Hermes before, And we are supposed to believe that Elsie gets a Birkin from Sellier then with no record at Hermes at all gets the jumping boots (although we all saw them on the reseller site) and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!

Ali's vlog - is he reading off cue cards???
Lydia really emphasizes her getting her Kelly in store after reading here that we all know it’s a fake! Most of us anyways!!! But I’m not buying her lies! Just like you said Maria buys countless luxury handbags and is at the mall with proof and does Lydia expect us to believe she got her Kelly in store during Christmas season her first try??? I think Hell would freeze over when she didn’t film herself in store buying a Kelly!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
The state of her veg beds and greenhouse on her IG stories though.......WTAF?! Just despicable. Shows that when the camera is off she is never out there and truly doesn't give a flying rat's ass about gardening. Per usual, it was all for the 'Gram.

However, what other content does she have? Nada. She most certainly has failed in fashion and style.

I just can't believe she is going to rip those beds out and build new ones. For what?! A few pics?

She's run out of content "so let's re-do what we just did". Her home interior will be next for the 32nd time.

Love that Frow is in Venice with other influencers right now.....whilst all Lydiot can do is look at her dead garden alone. Not sure which brand they are in Venice for, but they certainly didn't invite Lydiot.

• Heart
  • Haha

Polava

VIP Member
So, reels explained…. That jerky movement? Well, turns out she was actually choking on some cheese/pasta/any beige food and Ali managed to photoshop himself out of shot, whilst giving her the ‘heimlich maneuver’ ! Clever lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

chat-alie

Find it hilarious how she's walking through the countryside like she's on an imaginary catwalk in that Aesthete insta vid. No one walks their dog like that. It looks both ridiculous and pretentious af. She tries so hard to seem confident, but it comes across as vain, smug and full of herself. My betting is she's just as insecure as the rest of us, if not more so. I would feel sorry for her, except she does it to herself and never learns!

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Only Lydia can make drinking water into a big production that makes her joyful and alll about her. The whole world is full of people who put water in the refrigerator and mind you in Ali’s vlog she was throwing a tantrum that other people were drinking HER special cold water.

• Sick
  • Wow

GlitterSlap

I have't watched miss Lidl for years now, but I do like to read these threads about influensers sometimes. You are all quite fun and today I got inspired to watch her last video... and I remembered why I don't watch influensers anymore. So much so that I made an account to showcase how I lost my last kicking braincell on a Friday night to Lidl.

(This might be a bit late to the party!)

''Yey we found a bag!''
WE FOUND A BAG!.png

gaps ''It realy is the ultimate summer bag, isn't it?''
THE ULTIMATE SUMMER BAG.png

gasp in amazement ''UUUuuUUUuuUu''
uuuuUU.png

Lidl gasps ''This will be so nice with a raincoat, or with lots of flowers.. just stuning!''
pose pose rain coat.png

''I feel like a heart emoji looking it, gosh!''
heart emoji.png

''It's stunninK...''
STUNINNNG.png

''Yas, it's stunninnnnggg''

stunink.png

''The most elegant summer bag I have ever seen it's stunning, just stunning!''
stunning.png

Then she preceeds to buy the tackest one covered in a brand logo pattern as a backdrop to her dressing room❓ I thought she was cottage core, green fingers now with half her house painted sage green... or cottage core is brand lux now too? I don't know anymore!

And If someone could elburate whats going on with this boob contour? Rally nobody told her???
053bab80e6dd4464c215fa4a90bed4c1.png

I got influenza not to watch this again any time soon, gosh! Cudos to whoever manages to keep up waching all her postings on the social platforms!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She's a 33 year old woman who claims to be wealthy, posh and educated yet cannot even spell "tasty" or "Caesar" correctly.

Her stupidity knows no bounds and her degree must have been a free gift with purchase pulled out of the cereal box she purchased from the grocery store.

I would be so embarrassed to be her. She thinks it's fine, but brands do not. Why choose someone to market their product who can't even bloody spell words a child should able to spell.

What a fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Ok here we go again… shes’s done her “I was a joyless victim at my lowest” and now “changed life” and right on cue… absolute arrogance and aggression on a narc high. She got caught using a filter so she’s gonna double down on the deception and lie… gaslighting.

Sometimes I think this is Cawwie fueling her and they stupidly think this is some “boss” move and they are so out of touch and so absolutely unprofessional it falls flat and makes her look even more like a complete bitch and less likable.

3853535A-C84E-4FBF-AA9F-E992B78D4C49.jpeg

We’ve seen this narc high aggression before. So… predicting a big crash again soon. “Poor me, where I’ve been, sit down talk”🙄

4F5F52BC-DABA-4A8E-82BB-5BE4DEF0A8C9.jpeg
2117EBD7-4FDF-422D-98D5-F08C8B9C49B5.jpeg
C78869D9-E265-42D0-B57A-84216DD83250.jpeg
4B1288BD-7A04-4937-BB86-8FD2AE29DB5E.jpeg
CC78DE7F-8B0C-465C-8A44-CFD005912CD4.jpeg
D80F6741-8275-4055-9AA7-FE56E2C31D74.jpeg

ECCDC692-AD23-4AF9-8DA6-8F0F9DF621F2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Louise84

Chatty Member
I have just finished watching the Bicester flog (first of Elsie’s flogs I’ve watched in ages) but I saw the stills on here and thought I could do with a good laugh. She has no idea how hilarious she looks stomping around dressed as a trouserless pirate, fawning over all things Ermezz!! The basket bag she and the teethy one were swooning over was absolutely ghastly - it looked like something from a jumble sale. The Dior things looked good on her though (before she tried to strange the dress with the dreaded Ermezz belt!). I hope she got the Dior jumper, I actually wouldn’t mind looking at that on her rather than the KM faux country clothing.

Re the Intimissimi section at the beginning of the flog - it absolutely took my breath away - how many bras, pants and sets of pyjamas did she get given buy? I’ve never seen anything like the sheer volume of her consumerism (greed) and she seriously was asking her audience how many vests they would buy - 7, one for every day? or 14? so you can have a whole week’s vests in the wash!! Who other than Elsie herself lives like that? And I don’t believe she puts a clean pair of pyjamas on everyday, not our lazy Moo-Moo (unless of course she literally treats them as single use and then chucks them away!!).

There‘s an awful section at the end of the flog where she walks Porter through a field of sheep whilst jabbering a whole load of conceited nonsense, but you’ll be pleased to know that walks give HER pleasure - well that’s alright - as long as it’s all about you Lovely!!

• Heart
  • Angry

notsoposh

VIP Member
Wait what? Why is she saying she will be conducting workshops for brands? Now the brands have to learn from Elsie? Imagine Nasty Gal’s CEO siting with a notebook and learning from our Elsie on what storm trolling is 🤣

• Haha