Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
‘Tan edit’ HAHAHAHAHA omg, where has she heard that one? She must have heard someone say that and be repeating it, what a weirdo, I buy a pair of black shoes I’m gonna tell my boyfriend it’s an addition to my black edit. Also I’m sorry but those outfits are tragic 🙈 the shade of tan that she keeps wearing looks so dated to me? Or maybe it’s because it’s all so matchy matchy. And who the hell dresses ‘equestrian’ when they don’t ride horses or own a horse.. and have nothing to do with horses? I’m confused.. I remember when I was younger putting on a pair of knee high boots and the boys I lived with ripped the piss out of me for looking like I was going horse riding 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not usually something someone wants to look like unless they are actually going horse riding, her obsession with this style is literally only because she associates horse riding with wealth, which yes posh people often do have horses, but I know quite a few ordinary folk who also have horses. She’s so pretentious

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lottieinthesuburbs

Halfway through the new flog (I fast forwarded through the Intimissimi borefest) and have two things I feel I need to get off my chest;

1. I’m sick of influencers showing off in the Bicester ‘apartment’ and never really explaining what is it used for and whether us mere mortals can experience it. No information at all!

2. What’s the deal with the Invisalign? She never ever wears it at home…but then always sticks it in for an event! Where’s the logic in that!!??

(Apologies if I’m repeating anybody else’s comments; I’m not up to speed with the thread yet!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Namima

VIP Member
Well we'll well. Guess who Lyds has now followed on IG ???

Screenshot_20210908-204029_Instagram.jpg

She's doing a "Hadassah Cordoba" on him ... silent intimidation. Follow James, and keep an eye on what he has to say.

• Haha
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Someone's getting really desperate. Claiming that she turned down 5 offers for her own collection with other brands.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

Name them then. Take your time, Lydiot. We'll all wait........

I bet her contract is ending with KM so she knows this may be her last collab or last year with Karen Millen, me thinks.

What a desperate muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SteffiM

I'm just back from a trip and still trying to catch up but I did watch her preach this evening while I was cooking. She is lying (for a change) about her Audible membership. The maximum number of credits on a monthly membership is 2, not 5 as she stated today. I know this because unlike her I do actually listen to books. If she has all those unused credits then she's not listening to as many books as she'd like us to believe.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think that he has his arm around her back, too. Didn't he say that Bruno and his daughter invited him to their house? He didn't say "invited Lydia and I." Yup, she is on the floor. It's hard to fix a wandering eye when a guy is married to a shrew. I've noticed that lately Lydiot seems to treat Ali a little better now that he is bringing in some $$$. I'm sure she probably reminds him daily that SHE is the one bringing home the majority of the bacon.
im so tempted to comment on the picture with something along the lines of ‘wow your wife is beautiful’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
What fresh hell is this?
When viewer views and engagement dwindle, it's time to parade around in your knickers. That could easily have been a very classy and sexy reel but Lydiot doesn't know classy or sexy. Frow would have knocked it out of the park. Lydiot loves to stand in a pose that puts her crotch on full display. Look back at Ibiza of old photos and look at some of her recent underwear and swimsuit photos and it's the same pose...legs apart. The classy sexy pose would have had her angle one thigh slightly over to the other. She could have made the changes with the snap of her fingers and just have subtle facial expressions (raised eyebrows, eyes looking up and to the side coyly) but not Lydiot. Everything about her is hard. Hard facial expressions, hard angular movements, and hard music. I didn't even realize that she was lip syncing to the song until I rewatched it. And for the life of me why does she do the scrunched up nose facial expression? My gosh it makes her nose red and huge. It didn't work in the younger Ibiza days, or in the Tik Tok reel where she was dancing, and it still isn't a good look. Lydiot...you missed another opportunity to showcase what you can do. Unfortunately for you, you only know one trick. I just realized why Lydiot loves to wear equestrian clothes. It's because she is a one trick pony. Same old thang every time.

I find it interesting that she started trying on lingerie and posting on IG or filming it for YT but said she’s modest about showing her body especially her fake boobs???
She said that she doesn't like to show side boob. She will show everything else but draws the line at side boob!!! She is so contrary. Doesn't like veggies but spends 40K on growing veggies. Shills fresh veggies and mushrooms but has said numerous times that she does not like tomatoes, mushrooms, and most other veggies. Says she is gluten intolerant but wolfs down pizza like there is no tomorrow. Shills underwear brand #Intimissimi but has said numerous times that she doesn't like to wear a bra and only seems to wear a bra when she is getting paid to do so. Has stated that she wasn't impressed with #Hermes but yet she appears to be fine toting around a super fake bag with her Hermes stanky boots. I could go on and on but I have some warm pretzels bites to dip into warm cheese. <priorities>

My OH just happened to glance at my screen while Lydia was in her underwear his response 'bloody hell she's nearly naked!' 😊
Make sure that you point out the fact that there was absolutely no SIDE BOOB showing!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

GlitterSlap

Oh boy, a life coaching video! Forgive my meme overload once again, but I cannot help myself!

68828209eec41dc3784454299efcb743.png

I don’t want to be mean, because I am a lot younger than her and I hate bashing someone older than me. And just like that, I will be a dickhead once more and say that she doesn’t come across as a smart person to me.

Names a video ‘’How I have a luxury life’’….

lux pt one.png

lux pt two.png

… then she proceeds to list normal, everyday things and... life. All of which she can do whenever she wants because her job is not time demanding.

Missed the definitions there, bebe. Nowadays influencers ‘redefine’ words for each video accordingly. Maybe, look up a new suitable word in the dictionary instead. Might help your personal growth journey.

But, it's okay - we live for a click bait. On top of that she is Italiano feeling French, innit, surely it's a confusion with the English language!

My journey to complete confusion continues…

'Influencer’ putting their phone down and experiencing life be like:
5m3k1b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Wtf is this reel..
Screenshot_20210906-113541_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-114158_Instagram.jpg

"Felt French"????
Screenshot_20210906-113534_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-113750_Instagram.jpg

These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
Screenshot_20210906-113544_Instagram.jpg

Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
Screenshot_20210906-113506_Instagram.jpg

And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
Screenshot_20210906-113600_Instagram.jpg

As always, we end on a classic.
Screenshot_20210906-113612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
This looks absolutely rank.
Screenshot_20210906-174327_Instagram.jpg

If I worked in LeCreuset's comms department I would block her out of fear of being in any way associated with Lydia.

• Sick
  • Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
If you feel shy and awkward at an event that you are paid to go, go get counselling to help you. ( no life coach ) It’s your job.
Maybe she feels this way as she’s uneducated, eats like a slob and has nothing to give in conversations as she never reads or is up to date on current events.
She needs alcohol in order to socialize.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
so interesting... of course she probably saw that, then went on a drunken dog walk WITH her phone and had to story about dog walks being a luxury and poof - content for the video the very next day!

Maybe recent therapy has woken her up to material things aren't as fulfilling which is good BUT she's got the luxury of nothing to do but attend to her own self, self care, self needs, and F everyone else if they get in the way. She does ZERO charity or bringing awareness of good causes. Even the dog walk isn't for the DOG! It's for HER!

I am so grateful for the little things in life. Seeing family and friends is top of a long list of how blessed I am despite the challenges in life. However, I'm not going to reframe that walking my dog, ironing and drinking cold water are luxury and nothing expensive is. The little things can bring you joy but she's so full of BS saying that is luxury and her spending addiction that gives her a HIGH is merely goals achieved and inauthentic AF. LYDIA - you can find joy in the little things like going on walks AND your new too small Dior sweater you bought with vouchers and ONLY because it was from Dior.

My handbag collection brings me GREAT JOY! I have bought every single one of them with my own money and guess what... they make me VERY HAPPY! No excuses, LOL
I love my handbag collection too so I appreciate your words and no apologies here either - they bring me untold joy! Plus, they’re curated over twenty years and hold happy purchase memories. Also, they don’t shrink in the wash or get stained. I can just imagine the Dior sweater after Madam puts it in the Miele - fit for Porter.

What Elsie is doing now is turning it around and saying that these bags are not purchases - they are milestones being marked for achievements reached. Ok - if that’s the case where does the Hermès F***k You 2020 come in then? What milestone was that? Marking Glóby fail and #🍌gate?

Bottom line - I completely agree with you and she is so full of bs.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Because you're a cheat, a thief and a pathological liar.
Screenshot_20210908-143407_Instagram.jpg

DMs opened because people have cottoned on to the fact that you are sending messages to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Side note - it's amazing how different Frow looks in her editorial compared to the pictures she posts. Do we think Frow alters her face for her Instagram?
I was noticing this! NONE of the pics that are by others ever look like what we see. Could it just be the editorial makeup is so different?

I will have a look! I think she alters her body as well - makes herself look impossibly thin. In the editorial, she looks like a petite girl but not skeletal like she does on Insta! What a self indulgent, shallow world to be in. Even though I'm tired and over worked, I much prefer being an ICU nurse, wearing scrubs and sneakers to my job!
Wow ICU nurse! Bravo to you! Hope you are hanging in there and giving yourself some actual self care. You are exactly who should be applauded not this woman who wants a standing ovation for a carrot (rotten)

• Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
can confirm he is very handsome and super charming in real life.
My favourite Sunak moment is when he said, on video, that he is a "coke addict" (yes that is verbatim).
Second is when he applied for planning permission for a new gym, pool, and tennis courts at his constituency mansion while cutting universal credit* by £20 a week to the most vulnerable in society. Charming indeed.

For non-UK tattlers, universal credit is a social security payment that combined six different kinds of benefits that existed before, including unemployment benefits and child tax credit. It's only paid to people who qualify (ie. very poor and vulnerable, who also have to jump through many hoops) and is intended to provide the absolute minimum to cover living expenses. In reality, most people who receive UC cannot live off that alone. The average monthly universal credit payment for a single adult over 25 is £324.84.

• Wow
  • Sick

the jar

First time poster ( hi, all!): I’ll just say that she reminds me of d’Artagnan or something

Those outfits just lol … That tiny thin belt on that massive thick coat wth lol forever

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Meanwhile Ali is at The Shard in London with Boss for the GQ awards.

Is that a filter Ali? 🤣

Screenshot_20210901-203010.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Stefano

VIP Member
Ali's vlog ... spare yourselves ... utter shite

12 mins of a paid partnership with some fucking selfie-stick ...I died ...
The GQ awards .. you can possibly check his height out (those that are interested .. I am not one of those as he could be as tall as Michael Jordan but is still as thick as shit)
A whole 5 minutes of speeches from people far more influencing than him ... sloppy lazy content creation.
Bruno Cuccinelli (no fear .. he can't pronounce the name like his sad lazy wife) .....apparently he has been invited to Italy by Bruno and his "lovely daughter" (Lyds is going to cut your last remaining ball off) ..in with the family as he says ... fuck off!

But what made me laugh was the way he said "It's so nice to see such a well known brand come from such a small town in Italy" ... I mean Versace came from a Palace not his mothers seamstress workshop in Sicily/ Dior lived as Royalty in Paris / YSL was a self made millionaire before fashion .... DO YOU RESEARCH YOU COLLOSSAL TWAT!

• Haha
  • Heart