Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
When I left a comment on Josie ‘s video, saying that people wouldn’t dress like her, some other person replied that people in England were fat and dressed like slobs!
They always comment back unintelligent dribble don't they

But seriously how many people could get away with wearing a a pink netted midi skirt to work or leather trousers tucked into knee high leather boots, not many. These girls live on a different planet to the rest of us.

They always say annoying things like work wear with a twist so why not wear a bright pink suit to work :rolleyes::rolleyes: when in reality if your dress code is smart and you turn up dressed like the pink panther you are going to be asked to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Wophie

VIP Member
Looking like an angry Inspector Gadget
This is an autumn collection rather than A/W if I am correct?
If so, can you imagine in the cold yet not freezing temperatures of the UK in autumn, having to un-cinch yourself every time you get a bit warm, or go inside? Picture yourself stopping off for lunch somewhere, un-cinching yourself, taking your coat off and hanging it on the back of your chair (or on a coat stand if the place is fancy enough 😉) then having to ask the staff if there is somewhere you can hang your belt! Failing that it will sit on the floor next to your Birkin I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

These influencers do not think of the practicality in anything. They don't have to make a commute or walk into town to buy groceries and essentials in the pissing rain or muggy weather. They can stay at home and just pop out when the weather is ideal. "Mr Millen-Gordon, I would like to go somewhere today. It is perfect cinching weather for my heritage Karen Millen coat"

🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
Wtf is she talking about?
View attachment 752002

OOOOOOKKKKKKKKK OK OK OK OK .....through all the run-on sentences/ appauling grammar and spelling mistakes which is usual for this lazy half arsed "influencer" .. I think I got what she is on about:

1: She is bragging plain and simple .. but she forgets to provide receipts .. if you are the best then where are your testimonials on your blog? Where are the linkedin recommendations that say such? hmmm ..strange that she comes out with these pearls but has fuck all evidence to back up her "humble" brags,

2: She tries to turn her "being called out" as a way of educating the clients .. the "storm trolling" as she calls it????? . Hmmm well I reckon she is one of the ONLY influencers that has this type of trolling out of her peers so of course she has to cover her arse.
So effectively she tells her clients upfront that their collab will be trolled by them using her, and thus seeming to be honest and professional when in reality it is all a massive cover up for the lazy half arsed work she does that then causes a shitstorm for the brand. (Yeah I would use her in a heartbeat)

3: She won't use a brand that effectively wont kiss her ass : This means she won't work with anyone who is not like her .. that deletes comments on posts/ hides reality/won't take advice and that generally just praises her with a "she can do no wrong" mentality....pathetic really but then again .. it's Lydias world and she must never be made accountable.

Today is 1 major fuck up for this girl ...... she is treading on really thin ice with this barrage of bullshit in my opinion.

It does nothing to make her seem more relatable, it puts her in such an arrogant light and frankly will turn anyone with half an ounce of sense off any client willing to work with such a spoilt Narc brat.

All done whilst on the Whispering Piss ....don't drink and post lovely x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Elsie’s using her own #LMLuxuryMoments hashtag on her Instagram Stories now … y’know, the one she made up in her last vlog believing it would start some sort of social media revolution! 😅

08702D89-5EC4-4D47-AA85-B6621DA1B33D.jpeg

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Looks like :poop:
Screenshot_20210907-174441_Instagram.jpg

Also willing to bet she doesn't understand anything about preserving.
Her friends and family are in for a treat at Christmas - fuzzy jars of mouldy chutney!

Sidenote: who can't spell "spicy"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Wophie

VIP Member
What the fuck is storm trolling.

I think Elsie is finally unravelling - the narcissistic, ego maniac is going absolutely ham on her Instagram Stories at the moment!

• I was my old management’s most enquired about talent.

• I usually outperform people in my verticals when I work on campaigns.

• The responses I often receive as an Influencer tend to mirror that of creators double if not triple my size.

Who actually talks about themselves in this way on such a public platform … and for what reason? 😖

I mean, we KNOW she loves to brag at every opportunity, but this is a whole new level of delusion!

I hope Ali has her ‘therapist’ on speed dial because this nonsensical rant out of nowhere makes it look like she’s on a serious downward spiral! ☎

View attachment 752000
It's like she's trying to convince herself those facts are true more than she's trying to convince anyone else.

Here for it 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
View attachment 752430
Is the power couple Ali was talking about…
Buh bye, Lyds!!!! I have found me a drama free woman with money.

Yeah I noticed she did NOT tag the brand... so.... was she not invited?
After Lydiot and Carrie's behavior at the Dior event in Paris (where she sat on the floor and didn't mingle) she should feel honored if they even send her a sample size perfume. Sophie was at the same event and Lydiot could be seen in the background and at the same table. Sophie was pure profess and Lydiot was most certainly out of her element. Whenever she is at an event with her peers (I use that term very loosely) and you can do a straight up comparison, it is startling. Case in point....the ski trip with Laura Mercier. There is video of everyone eating and talking. Lydiot is shoveling food into her mouth like it is her last meal. Her shoulders are rolled forward and she is slouched down in her seat. She did the same at the Dior event that I mentioned earlier. I believe that Dior flew them over for the day so they could go to the Dior history exhibit, attend a luncheon, and I believe they took the train back. Both Laura Mercier and Dior no longer use her. I guess they found a vertical to replace her. She brings nothing to the table but trouble and a pain in the a$$. Influencers right now are a dime a dozen. Why pay big $$ for Lydiot when you can get 2 verticals for the price of one hot mess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I was thinking about this the other day on my train to work. I dress quite boring for work mainly jeans/trouser, shirt/t-shirt and a nice jacket sometimes I'm in all black other times full colour. My work is very casual so if I wore anything more than that I would stick out like a sore thumb, I don't dress quite as plain on the weekend though. I was thinking about the likes of Freddy, Lydia and Josie and how their idea of dressing is wildly inappropriate for most normal people who have to go to work 5 days a week. I was honestly sat their trying to figure out where I could wear any of their daytime outfits too and I couldn't think of a single place. Freddy although not quite as bad as the other 2 dresses like Angelina Ballerina, Josie dresses like the pigeon lady from home alone and Lydia is just a disaster, one peter pan outfit after the other.
Are these women actually influencing other women?
When I left a comment on Josie ‘s video, saying that people wouldn’t dress like her, some other person replied that people in England were fat and dressed like slobs!

• Wow
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Is it a thing to go to Hermes to “make a wish” or is that just Lydia’s hideously pretentious way of saying that she registered her interest for specific items? I can feel my toes curl when she says it… “I went into store to make my wish” 🤢
The next time I'm in a big city with Herpès store I also will stomp in and make a wish. For example: I wish Lydia Elsie Millen will get a grip.
Wish me luck that I get granted my wish.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

View attachment 740087View attachment 740089View attachment 740092

Here is the bug eaten spinach he's planning to use for breakfast :sick:
View attachment 740096
They just look overgrown and not cared for. What a waste of everything!

• Angry
I’ve never used but a lot of people use it and say they’re amazing. It’s actually owned by Neiman Marcus which makes me feel good about it. Im waiting to find something I like on it to try it out too.

My brother in law is a doctor. And he’s the biggest conniving self centered asshole piece of shit I have ever met in my life. Having a degree means nothing. Even if you graduated with honors it just means you’re book smart. He has no social skills, he’s not educated, and his kids are ashamed of him in front of people. So Lydia could have her PHD as far as I’m concerned that won’t mean anything.
One of my closest friends as no university degree or A levels. She finished school at 16. She’s married to as scientist with a PhD. I’m a lawyer, my husband is too and my other close friend are medical doctor or lawyers. This friend is as intelligent as those of in our circle of friends with degrees. You don’t have to have a degree to be intelligent or intellectual is my point. She is well read, well versed in what going on the the world, politics history etc. Oh and she can spell and has good grammar and is articulate. No amount of education or string of degrees can give a person integrity and that’s my fundamental issue with Lydia she has none.

• Heart

CarrotSunshine

Lyds describing herself "designing" a new KM collection. "I'm going through my wardrobes and taking notes on what I will incorporate in my own designing". Yeah, that's mean ripping off and we know you're doing it

• Angry
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Her IG stories talking about women not tearing other women down is beyond rich coming from this abuser.

Was she doing that with Nicky when she was being forced to re-color her hair at night just 4 days from giving birth?

What a fucking cunt.

Meanwhile, Frow and other influencers are in Venice for Armani Beauty.

That, my dears, is called Karma.

Let Karma continue. I'm bloody here for it.

She's a hypocrite. She wants women to encourage her and "hype" her up yet she can treat a pregnant woman that way.

Anybody who does that to another, pregnant or not, is a raving bitch. The fact that she was heavily pregnant makes it 10 times worse. Yet Nicky was still trying to appease this demanding, narcissistic, screaming banshee which shows the professional she is.

Lydiot, you'd like to turn yourself stripping down to your knickers as women supporting women...nope, you're just doing it because you're beyond desperate now and brands have dumped you because you're a dangerous liability to them.

Architect of your own demise and you keep fanning the flames.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Julia123

VIP Member
Click bait 😑 hold up a Kelly but never talk about it and here we go…. How I changed my life. This happens quarterly now a days.

I cannot imagine living such an empty life that I would spend literally every minute of the day thinking about my self, my journal, my water glass, my my my. She realllllly could find some happiness doing something, anything, for others.
4AB7FFB3-A10B-4A7D-A03C-2D58BE9A1DB9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Overwhelming sense of joy about her old house and wardrobe!!! Am I missing something? I'm pretty sure she non stop bitched about that house for years.

She throws herself into everything, does everything and will not stop until she gets the thing that she wants?? I did not see such dedication to making Glo a success!! Oh silly me, she only puts that much effort into begging for material items.

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
View attachment 748192
And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
View attachment 748194
As always, we end on a classic.
View attachment 748195
So tonight's vlog is probably going to be the unboxing of her Bicester Village haul ... aaaaaand she is already wearing the Dior floral jersey she bought there, in today's Reels (sic 😂 - sorry, I couldn't resist).

She is so slappable. Seriously, every Reel(s), vlog and photo she looks so smug. So unattractive.

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
"I have been curating my social media, no-one knows I've done this"

Except us who see new members join complaining that they've been randomly blocked for no reason??

Lydia Dictionary:
-------------------------
curate
noun [ C ]

UK /ˈkjʊə.rət/ US

Spending my entire day in the depths of social medial, blocking people who liked a post on ITFs feed/constructive comment

-------------------------

• Haha
  • Heart