Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is (was) also notoriously known for promoting other brands on her brand trips. She is an idiot. On the same location, not somewhere else in the city.

Reactions: 20
Is she trying to jump on the Dior train? Sudden reappearance of two long forgotten Dior bags (moments, not bags!!), purchasing Dior clothing (not luxury, most likely just a reward). Feels French, it’s so Parisian, it’s just Dior
We’ve brought up the green one multiple times here so I’m assuming that’s why it magically appeared. That’s the bag she bought when her grandfather passed and she never wore it once. I bet you she’s on tattle more than us. She mentioned her spelling/grammar mistakes on her story today

Reactions: 20
After 10 years in the business, she should've found a way to get over it.

Reactions: 27
Perhaps Lydia was able to attend but Carrie wasn’t or Dior didn’t extend the invite for a +1. I’m guessing that she wasn’t actually invited and possibly queried it, hence the free gift. Rodial may have withdrawn from future collaborations bc of the negative backlash. To top it all off Ali was out and about having his photo taken with some other gal. any of those scenarios are enough to fuel a narc rampage.

Reactions: 24
Did she even mention one of those little things???? I tried to watch it but I couldn’t get myself to pay attention. I wanna say she wasn’t specific about the little things that brought her joy. Maybe cause even she didn’t believe her own self

Reactions: 11
I think that he has his arm around her back, too. Didn't he say that Bruno and his daughter invited him to their house? He didn't say "invited Lydia and I." Yup, she is on the floor. It's hard to fix a wandering eye when a guy is married to a shrew. I've noticed that lately Lydiot seems to treat Ali a little better now that he is bringing in some $$$. I'm sure she probably reminds him daily that SHE is the one bringing home the majority of the bacon.

Reactions: 19
The smaller chin made her appear younger. But since the tip of the nose came so much forward, it looks a bit unbalanced. That doesn't mean it looks ugly. Real faces are not perfect. I would like to know, who did her chin. If she still did that at that Bicester clinic? It's not a good advertisement for the Doc.

Reactions: 14
It's one of the many orange layers she applies to get that orange grease slick that she calls 'a glow'. I call it greasy and slimy and it's not the look I am trying to achieve. Orange only looks good on fruit and handbags.
And slugs

Reactions: 9
Maybe Elsie converted to Judaism?
Oh no. The poor people.
I don't know how much effort it takes to convert, I only saw the SATC episode where Charlotte harassed the rabbi. Don't think that Lydia has that type of stamina.

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen multiple people share this guy and say he’s amazing. I don’t know how much they charge though. Maybe you can contact him and see.

Reactions: 4
I believe it was a PR gift and Lydia thought her invitation was lost in the mail.

Reactions: 17
im so tempted to comment on the picture with something along the lines of ‘wow your wife is beautiful’

Reactions: 41
I was looking at her old vlogs from 2015/2016. She was like a different person in her personality and manner and her looks. Very Attractive , Yes with strong features but very pretty. Her eyes were sparkly and Ali and herself had real affection for each other. She was always shy and awkward at events back then but very likeable (which was when I started following her). She might have money now and a big house in the countryside but to me they were so much more happier in that little house. Money has made her greedy and vindictive and not a nice person at all. I am all for someone getting success but when it changes you like it did to her it really isn't worth it.

Reactions: 27
I’m enjoying the peace and quiet! She talked enough nonsensical shit, yesterday.

Reactions: 16
The man who did her three point non surgical rhinoplasty did her chin. He often advises this to balance the face I recall.

Reactions: 13
She has always been an insecure narc bitch. But back in the day, her career started rolling, and she was happy, because the success got bigger with time. Now it's stagnant, and it's the 10-year mark, and she is not at a place she hoped she would be. When you look at pic before the small house, she looked already bitter and bitchy.

Reactions: 29

haha why do i know exactly who this is - her obsession with constantly trying to sexualise herself is so exhausting to watch. she used to be amazing, and now i cant stand her content or what she constantly tries to preach, while throwing the word misogynistic everytime someone calls her out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.