Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you and I will save this in the special folder 'LEMemes'

She must ask her husband to squish them with BIG BICEPS, because I don't see a juicer happening unless they gift her one specifically in sage green
More like with his Quadriceps and Adductor muscles on his legs. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh that is good to know. I have found 2 items that I think I need (want but 'need' sounds more responsible).

$100USD for shoes that look every bit as good if not better. I've owned a few pair of Hushpuppies in my life and seriously I loved them. Not high fashion but good every day, run to the store, drive to the garden center, and go pick up take out food kind of shoes. I remember one pair of grey oxfords that I wore until I could feel rocks through the soles. I have a pair of blue suede driving shoes that are very old and still look good. I just might look and see if they have any grey suede oxfords in stock. I am feeling kind of nostalgic and they were very comfy and sturdy.

To be honest I thought those shoes that he wears were some old shoes that he couldn't part with, not overpriced shoes that look old from the get go. This is why people who blatantly follow influencers without questioning 'why' when they recommend a product are playing right into their hands. They (influencers in general) are basically in it for the money. They are paid to spew non truths and influence people to buy what they normally would not purchase without doing some due diligence because they believe that the influencer has already done that due diligence. That is why they hate Tattle Life so much. We dare to investigate and ask 'why' when they promote or recommend a product or place.

Why would anyone wear tan suede shoes with white trousers and a double breasted navy blazer that is bedazzled with bright gold button?? All wrong. Ali is too short for a jacket that long (Ali...it makes you look even shorter) and it makes him look like Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Island.
😂 you’re right about Mr Howell! I had actually been thinking of how Aldi and Chuck remind me of Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in Some Like it Hot and then you reminded me of the captain 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed. It’s bizarre to me that she chooses not to use a basic spell-check before she posts!
Clearly, it's because she is a lazy twit who doesn't give a damn. Her entitlement and arrogance will be the end of her.

Thing is, her demise has already begun and she knows it.

Brands and companies want someone to sell their product and put in effort. She barely makes any effort anymore and it is so evident when comparing ads from her peers for the exact same product.

Much as I am no fan of racist Teefers, her Ibiza vlog was streets better than Lydiot's. It was plain as day.

You'd think Lydiot would take heed with Karen Millen starting to now use younger, newer influencers. Hopefully, she has a back up plan because continuing the way she is will not end well.

It says a lot about an individual when they take their work seriously and take pride in making an effort ensuring a job well done.

Lydiot lucked out starting out in this YouTube world and has skated through on this social media frenzy train. However, now new influencers are coming up and eventually will kick her off her self-erected pedestal.

Once Karen Millen dumps her, and they will, she'll have no major brand left.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Agreed. It’s bizarre to me that she chooses not to use a basic spell-check before she posts!
Spell-check is not for her because it would be correcting her all the time. How would she cope with all the confrontation?
I can see her using her newly gifted "tools" from her life coach and going "that's your opinion, not a fact" at the spell-check.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh Lord help me! I just spent the last five minutes laughing at this reel. Dozens of little Alis popping up from the ground, like something out of The Matrix, smashing clothing into the ground, ankles bared. And starting and ending with a sea captain!
Ahoy! ⚓🛳👨‍✈️😂
Hello sailor! ⚓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg so expensive!!!! $1100. For what? They look so stretched out and like just normal shoes.
"Narpy Memes" on IG (I think it's run by Amelia Liana's friend) posts memes about people / new money / desperate to look rich queuing up to buy their Loro Piana's ... 😂
Dump the LPs Ali ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ahahahaha….😁😁. You would have thought that firm of tailors Dusters & Tricks, or whatever they are called, would have had a word with him wouldn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh that is good to know. I have found 2 items that I think I need (want but 'need' sounds more responsible).

$100USD for shoes that look every bit as good if not better. I've owned a few pair of Hushpuppies in my life and seriously I loved them. Not high fashion but good every day, run to the store, drive to the garden center, and go pick up take out food kind of shoes. I remember one pair of grey oxfords that I wore until I could feel rocks through the soles. I have a pair of blue suede driving shoes that are very old and still look good. I just might look and see if they have any grey suede oxfords in stock. I am feeling kind of nostalgic and they were very comfy and sturdy.

To be honest I thought those shoes that he wears were some old shoes that he couldn't part with, not overpriced shoes that look old from the get go. This is why people who blatantly follow influencers without questioning 'why' when they recommend a product are playing right into their hands. They (influencers in general) are basically in it for the money. They are paid to spew non truths and influence people to buy what they normally would not purchase without doing some due diligence because they believe that the influencer has already done that due diligence. That is why they hate Tattle Life so much. We dare to investigate and ask 'why' when they promote or recommend a product or place.

Why would anyone wear tan suede shoes with white trousers and a double breasted navy blazer that is bedazzled with bright gold button?? All wrong. Ali is too short for a jacket that long (Ali...it makes you look even shorter) and it makes him look like Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Island.
The best thing for Ali to do is invest in a black Tom Ford jacket / suit with an Italian fit. It would really suit him. Lol, the suit would pay for itself - cost per wear blah blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf is this reel..
Screenshot_20210906-113541_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-114158_Instagram.jpg

"Felt French"????
Screenshot_20210906-113534_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-113750_Instagram.jpg

These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
Screenshot_20210906-113544_Instagram.jpg

Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
Screenshot_20210906-113506_Instagram.jpg

And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
Screenshot_20210906-113600_Instagram.jpg

As always, we end on a classic.
Screenshot_20210906-113612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What the duck is that new reel all about 😂 is she still pissed from yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
View attachment 748192
View attachment 748194
View attachment 748195
I try to focus on the jumper. It's the only nice thing in this REELS.

Nice of her to share the spotlight for once.

With her moustache.
Lol. I don't think it's an actual moustache, it's hyperpigmentation from either being in the sun or getting laser (as someone on here told recently, it can cause that). My upper lip sadly looks the same 24/7. But I mean, it fits her D'Artagnan aesthetic.

What the duck is that new reel all about 😂 is she still pissed from yesterday?
It's a piece about a woman loving herself the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
View attachment 748192
View attachment 748194
View attachment 748195
I have never seen someone who looked sooooo smug, so pretentious, so self obsessed in a 20 second reel. If you didn't know LEM, you'd think it was an Influencer parody reel but unfortunately, this is how she looks at herself.

My face, the whole time watching this abomination -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So boring every influencer does this stupid video. Let’s be more creative shall we??

Clearly, it's because she is a lazy twit who doesn't give a damn. Her entitlement and arrogance will be the end of her.

Thing is, her demise has already begun and she knows it.

Brands and companies want someone to sell their product and put in effort. She barely makes any effort anymore and it is so evident when comparing ads from her peers for the exact same product.

Much as I am no fan of racist Teefers, her Ibiza vlog was streets better than Lydiot's. It was plain as day.

You'd think Lydiot would take heed with Karen Millen starting to now use younger, newer influencers. Hopefully, she has a back up plan because continuing the way she is will not end well.

It says a lot about an individual when they take their work seriously and take pride in making an effort ensuring a job well done.

Lydiot lucked out starting out in this YouTube world and has skated through on this social media frenzy train. However, now new influencers are coming up and eventually will kick her off her self-erected pedestal.

Once Karen Millen dumps her, and they will, she'll have no major brand left.
Has any one truly called out Josie for those racist as tweets?? She needs to be X ASAP. And why would any other influencer associate with her after seeing those?? Just makes Lyd look like a racist as well. Those tweets were definitely NOT ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s doing the ‘blow up sex doll’ lipstick application thingy on purpose now isn’t she? Isn’t she?

08D2832B-F11D-431E-95BC-919D7023F797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.