Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is that the Dior jumper , the one that was kindly discounted with bicester village 100% discount??!! I thought she had excluded Dior from her life, not chic or equestrian enough.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm glad Lydia is doing reels because they make cracking profile photos.
Screenshot_20210905-204350~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So is that the Dior jumper , the one that was kindly discounted with bicester village 100% discount??!! I thought she had excluded Dior from her life, not chic or equestrian enough.

I bet she had to pay something for it!

Reactions: 12
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
View attachment 748192
And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
View attachment 748194
As always, we end on a classic.
View attachment 748195
So tonight's vlog is probably going to be the unboxing of her Bicester Village haul ... aaaaaand she is already wearing the Dior floral jersey she bought there, in today's Reels (sic 😂 - sorry, I couldn't resist).

She is so slappable. Seriously, every Reel(s), vlog and photo she looks so smug. So unattractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
View attachment 748192
And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
View attachment 748194
As always, we end on a classic.
View attachment 748195
Omg she bought that $$$$$$ Dior sweater!!!! What an absolute idiot.

1630928932093.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I try to focus on the jumper. It's the only nice thing in this REELS.

Lol. I don't think it's an actual moustache, it's hyperpigmentation from either being in the sun or getting laser (as someone on here told recently, it can cause that). My upper lip sadly looks the same 24/7. But I mean, it fits her D'Artagnan aesthetic.

It's a piece about a woman loving herself the most.
So she bought the sweater she tried on in Bicester village....😲😲😲

Omg she bought that $$$$$$ Dior sweater!!!! What an absolute idiot.
Snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I think the Invisalign trays have made her underbite worse. And she’s decided to do a paid ad with blast dried hair. The lazy factor with this woman is off the charts

1D1262D1-8DEE-453A-B658-B2288361600F.jpeg
95CA09F9-A259-49BC-9FCA-BEC5B647605C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.