Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s removed the photo where he and Lydiot were posed near the brick building. The one where Tattlers accurately guessed his height😂😂
He's left this one up, which I found easier to deduce his height, Lydiot probably complained about her manly trotters 😂
Screenshot_20210831-232856_Instagram.jpg

He's left this one up, which I found easier to deduce his height, Lydiot probably complained about her manly trotters 😂
Screenshot_20210831-232856_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210830_172120_com.instagram.android_edit_317004978651628.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love that her cramped hand gesture in the thumbnail is an ode to her LM logo. :ROFLMAO:

Seeing the two never used Dior bags, I can't help but reminisced to back at the time she bought the black Lady Dior for business. It was the first time I had a grasp, that she may have lost her marbles. She already had other bags of (not to large) business size, and the Lady Dior was bordering on being too small. She had to force her new favourite gadget of the moment (Ipad) into it. Also, she had the astrology or ballet of nature or how it's called already in the same size. Moons later she bought that Chanel tote to carry her tit around the house, and now, much more moons later, she doesn't move her arse at all.
OMG! I forgot about the Chanel tote she bought because it was perfect to carry her work stuff around the house! I mean WTF! She really is in la la land! And the bag wasn’t even that nice and never has been seen again! Tbh makes me wonder if half the bags she buys are real or just fake and for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG! I forgot about the Chanel tote she bought because it was perfect to carry her work stuff around the house! I mean WTF! She really is in la la land! And the bag wasn’t even that nice and never has been seen again! Tbh makes me wonder if half the bags she buys are real or just fake and for content!
Bag to carry around house🤦‍♀️. She is nuts. She lives in a fairytale like some non existend spoiled princess. She need to come to the ground. Obviously has some issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why would he remove the one with her? That’s weird!!!!
Is it the one that makes it look like Lydiot only has 1 leg? That series of photos were very unflattering for both of them. Ali's outfit is so bad there are no words to properly described how bad it looks. The photo makes that gifted bespoke jacket look like something found at a thrift shop. The trousers are unredeemable and should be thrown on the firepit along with those worn out loafers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I mean she bought that deauville, a trendy and a seasonal Chanel bag with pearls in her Chanel manic stage around the last trip in Jan 2020. She literally never styles them or wears any of them. Something is so off about her. she pretends to be into fashion but doesn’t even post anything that’s not sponsored… no creative content about the industry. Same for beauty. And I personally think same for interiors and gardening… she is only posting that content now because she’s obsessing about things she wants. Not a love for design or gardening.

She was right when she said to Cawwie during vlogmas that she’s one of those people who isn’t good at anything and will only be known for ginger tonic which will go on her headstone (which she also was in a phase with and then dropped). Cawwie didn’t correct her and what Cawwie threw out was pretty pathetic. When Cawwie said “you are a good friend” Lydia cackled that actually “ I pay you to be my friend”. They said they were joking but it was telling.

I’m not giving her a pity party because most who are good at “things” work for them and stick to them and earn being good at them.

40:40 for the bit above

however in addition to decorating cawwie’s crazy tree… this vlog is choc full of brand new filler everywhere especially in chin, muddy coffin beds, half done solid oak porch annnnd LC studio visit with all the finishes and designs for pending gloomy makeunder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just very rude, she made me feel so uncomfortable her behaviour was just disgusting to be honest she made me feel very insecure about my hair, and then she told me I had to go back again for a second appointment in 5 weeks so spend another 400 pounds which I thought was ridiculous as my hair was so bad the colour wouldn’t take well on the first visit, all this was told while another 3 clients were there, I thought to my self well if this is how she speaks to her clients I’m not surprised if there is some truth to the Lydia story 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think I still need more details here. I'm not saying your wrong, but you haven't said a specific thing about what she actually said to you. If you are going to make this statement and have people believe you, I think you should give specifics. Right now all I'm hearing is that she recommended a plan of action for your hair. An expensive one for sure, but that's her business. If there was something objectively negative beyond that please share.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I see Lydia was right! that life coach or whatever she was has really helped her to let others opinions not bother her!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Holy $hit .. her response comes across a bit childish, no?

Speaking of childish.. 😂..
..could we do a poll of top 5 worst "outfits" from 2021 so far, aka moments-where-Lids-thinks-it's-fashion-but-really-it's-just-garment-cinched-in-at-the-waist-paired-with-a-melange-of-expensive-possibly-faux-accessories-pasted-on-to-fill-the-voids-which-are-her-soul-and-brain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The bin bag song still goes round in my head most days 🤣
Watched it. How can anyone spend so much money and it look so naff? Gestapo chic mixed with pantomime Principal Boy, she looks like a cross between Herr Flick and Dick Whittington - Dick Flick🙄

Those boots are foul, look like orange plastic drainpipes. Every time I see her in a black plastic skirt, the soundtrack in my head is of Dave Sharkey in Phoenix Nights singing the Bin Bag song. #binfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In my mind, two things can be true at once: ie. Lydia treated Nicky poorly last year AND the poster's experience at Nicky's salon wasn't great.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 739033
Anybody else suspicious? Would the stylist have as many clients, if she behaved in that manner. The user even said there were three other clients there. I’m suspicious of this information about Nicky. But, I’ll see what else pans out
I think regardless if it’s true or not Lydia has a lot of bad behavior/incidents to build an opinion on. Nicky’s incident is not the only reason this vlog exists. She’s an ignorant rude snob and she showed us that so many times and I’m so many ways. Just her response to one of her viewers on her very last Vlog is living proof of what a witch she is. The 100+ threads we have here have waaaaay more of her horror stories. As for Nicky she did say she has it on camera and I’m sure there is a place where her clients review her. I wouldn’t know where because I’m from the U.S. maybe someone can help with that part. We can check the reviews and see what people are saying about her.
As for the hair and the pricing, going to a good hair stylist will cost you that much and sometimes a lot more of they are very famous. Hair is very tricky and a hair stylist can never know for sure how each persons hair will react to bleach and color. It’s basically trial and error. I’m sure they know the basics and what to mix to get what color but it’s never guaranteed and some times it will take more than one time to get the results you’re looking for. I am not defending Nicky because I don’t know he and never heard anything about her. But that’s my opinion about the points that were brought up here ☺

Reactions: 42
View attachment 739033
Anybody else suspicious? Would the stylist have as many clients, if she behaved in that manner. The user even said there were three other clients there. I’m suspicious of this information about Nicky. But, I’ll see what else pans out
I'm with you on this one. New member and every post is about Nicky. This is a Lydiot thread, yet nothing said about her. Nicky has a very good reputation. Can't see her being as successful is she was that rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In my mind, two things can be true at once: ie. Lydia treated Nicky poorly last year AND the poster's experience at Nicky's salon wasn't great.
100% agree but that's why she needs to give specifics. We have evidence of Lydia's faults and fouls and don't blindly malign her for sport (well at least I don't). When you levy accusations about people in public fora, it's probably a best practice to be able to back them up. I don't have any allegiance to any of 5hesw people so I look forward to the details to make up my mind about the behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wowzers that is so sad to hear. I’ve always believed that Lydia did throw a tantrum and bully Nicky because there was some proof and I did the timestamps of how much she bashed her hair/hairdresser in vlogs . And she really did imply some terrible things in her feb vlog.

But I also know I wasn’t there to witness both sides and I don’t know Nicky from anyone. I’m sad to hear Nicky wasn’t nice to you. Now I’m not sure what to believe. Hmmmmm
Please believe the OGs on this forum who have receipts. Not the suspicious new members who struggle with elementary grammar like Her Royal head. 😹😹😹

View attachment 739033
I agree with you. The new members trying to flame Nicky on this thread are susssssssssss. 🙅🏾‍♀️🙅🏾‍♀️🙅🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Aldi has removed the pics of him and Lydiot on his latest Instagram post.
The ones with his pronounced package?! 🍆👖

Those boots are foul, look like orange plastic drainpipes. Every time I see her in a black plastic skirt, the soundtrack in my head is of Dave Sharkey in Phoenix Nights singing the Bin Bag song. #binfluencer.
Had to look it up. #ImDying! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wowzers that is so sad to hear. I’ve always believed that Lydia did throw a tantrum and bully Nicky because there was some proof and I did the timestamps of how much she bashed her hair/hairdresser in vlogs . And she really did imply some terrible things in her feb vlog.

But I also know I wasn’t there to witness both sides and I don’t know Nicky from anyone. I’m sad to hear Nicky wasn’t nice to you. Now I’m not sure what to believe. Hmmmmm
Yeah, I don't believe this.
Lydia (& Amelia) showed her bad behaviour without Nicky having said a word for months. We have seen Lydia not follow any hairdresser's instructions. In numerous vlogs.
Minion alert.
hashtagsorrynotsorry

View attachment 739033
👏👏👏 High 5 !!!

She looks like a man with all the fillers, why just why 🤷‍♀️View attachment 738869
I really don't like this photo.
The huge hairstyle, the busy print of the looooooong dress, the wide trotters, the linebacker shoulders and bodybuilder arms. Her head looks so small and her body huge. And we know she is teeny tiny. The teeniest tiniest of them all. Size 4, you know. 🙄
The overgrown grass, wooden bridge and water, flowers.

There is just so much happening and none of it good.

The hairstyle somehow makes her nose stand out more. Is it just me ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I speed watched her new orange boots "styled" 11 ways snoozefest. Mostly she was just changing the tops, let's be real. There was no bloody styling happening. That's how lazy this twit has become and all the outfits looked hideous. Squeezing herself into that size of trousers, honestly looked crude. Camel toes are not very classy nor Lady of the Manor, Lydiot.

It also speaks volumes that the only way she can sell all her Karen Millen edits are by comparing each piece to designer pieces she has copied i.e. saying something is very Ralph Lauren, Zimmerman or Burberry like.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

Clearly, she knows the Boo Hoo cheap polyester tat she's shilling cannot stand on its own quality, style and brand integrity. There are brands that cost less than her Karen Millen crap that sell better without having to pretend that if one wears the item, people will be fooled into thinking one is wearing a luxury designer piece instead. That's essentially what she is claiming for each item and the only way she knows how to sell them.

I'd fire someone if that is all they can say to sell my product.

No wonder Karen Millen is hiring other influencers now. Lydiot clearly is a horrible salesperson for them. All she can say about the KM pieces are that they are the dream and a copy/dupe of a high end designer item, yet stupid Karen Millen keeps hiring this twit. Well, she must be desperate for work and cheap for them.

I honestly believe Karen Millen will drop her soon.

As for one claiming to be an influencer, one wouldn't buy a pair of ugly shapeless boots just because it has Hermes stamped on it. She is so desperate to portray faux wealth and a fake lifestyle that she'll wear anything as long as it is very expensive and from a luxury brand.

That's not an influencer but a pretentious, insecure twit who is influenced by brand names solely and what they pretend to indicate about one's status. That is what sycophantic sheep do, not true fashion influencers.

Lastly, she was certainly rambling trying to convince us yet again, that she DOES have a Hermes SA and she DID buy the black bag from the actual Hermes store.

We're in September and months later, she's still trying to make it seem that she got the black bag directly from Hermes?!?! Funny, that.

Thing is no one else gives a tit and why would one need to continue to keep shilling stories to convince strangers they got a bag directly from a store unless...........

What a bleeping muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching the latest now. On and on about the orange boots. And, (prepare yourselves) major camel toe at 8:26.
And then I fell asleep. Woke up at the end.
True Story!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.