Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booger me!

Rochelle on This Morning has been Influenced by Elsie. She's wearing the same top but has paired it with some gorgeous cream trousers that are NOT tucked in to boots.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
For someone who is so obsessed with appearing as small as possible, I don’t get why she loves gigantic sleeves like that so much.. sorry to anyone that likes them but I just hate them, maybe because I’m conscious of my broad shoulders but I just think they make people look bigger than they are.. including Lydia
Yeah. Lets be real, they are just plain fugly. I can't see them looking good on anyone. Thats def a trend that needs to die.

Reactions: 13
"Can't afford pants because she blew all her money on Hermezzzzz"
Screenshot_20210901-101953_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-102014_Instagram.jpg

Definitely hate it. Especially the unironed shirt.
You just know she'd say this is "perfect for meetings in London!"
Perfect for meeting in a hotel lobby.
Screenshot_20210901-102021_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I can't figure out how to upload part of a video like Namima and Gemma do but she's very very strangely talking about that black kelly. The way she's so specific about every other purchase through the store or sellier and this is what she has to say about the Kelly...

(when going into the store at xmas to buy her black boots) "From then I made my WISH which was my first purchase from Store. I obviously have my sellier purchase there (points to tan birkin). And a couple of months after we were in store my WISH CAME TRUE."

NO discussion of the Kelly just a sort of hint that her wish came true (from the store?) I'm even guessing that the wish was in fact the Kelly... which she NEVER talks about. Every single other purchase from store she has shown a box and blabbed a ton about the experience, the SA, the price, and the cost. All she's said is her wish came true about the black kelly.

Hmmmm..... no unboxing, no fuss, just started wearing it and is very evasive about where it came from. Let's just say that is the polar opposite of what anyone who has a bag wish come through... either fast or slow. I think the Kelly came from the same place as the oran sandals both flat and high as she's super evasive about those too. And treats the kelly and flat sandals like they cost nothing. FAKE
I agree - literally cloaked in mystery. So evasive about the whole purchase. I would have had way more time for her if she sold all her bags to Sellier or whatever - just to buy the Birkin or Kelly. She never wears any of them anyway and it would have appeared as an authentic purchase. It’s all for the Hermès clickbait for views but without the build-up, the excitement, the unboxing - just a void of unanswered questions.

Now, we are treated to the same items, restyled badly, in every single outfit. So, it’s not a case of styling outfits - it’s a case of styling outfits around the same three items.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For someone who is so obsessed with appearing as small as possible, I don’t get why she loves gigantic sleeves like that so much.. sorry to anyone that likes them but I just hate them, maybe because I’m conscious of my broad shoulders but I just think they make people look bigger than they are.. including Lydia
I totally agree. In fact why oh why does this woman continually get her styling so wrong???
I have said it before but she is the same age as my daughter and her and her friends wouldn't be seen dead in the creations that Moron Millen tries to flog. She dresses not like a young woman of 33 but like a middle aged wife of a banker. She hasn't a clue about body proportions and particularly her own. She often moans about her wide shoulders but wears these bloody ridiculous sleeves that only accentuates the problem. She has obviously had enough of the concrete tits so stop wearing clothing buttoned up to the neck..IT IS SO WRONG!!!! An don't get me started on the bloody legs....put them away Millen and wear either maxi dresses or trousers but not the ones that show the camels foot or make you look like Robin Hood tucked into boots. Wrong on every level you tit o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I totally agree. In fact why oh why does this woman continually get her styling so wrong???
I have said it before but she is the same age as my daughter and her and her friends wouldn't be seen dead in the creations that Moron Millen tries to flog. She dresses not like a young woman of 33 but like a middle aged wife of a banker. She hasn't a clue about body proportions and particularly her own. She often moans about her wide shoulders but wears these bloody ridiculous sleeves that only accentuates the problem. She has obviously had enough of the concrete tits so stop wearing clothing buttoned up to the neck..IT IS SO WRONG!!!! An don't get me started on the bloody legs....put them away Millen and wear either maxi dresses or trousers but not the ones that show the camels foot or make you look like Robin Hood tucked into boots. Wrong on every level you tit o_O
FUUUCCCCK…Moron Millen perfect name for the nit💖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Surely no one follows her for fashion tips or seasonal trends because she has no clue about anything fashion related!

She says she has a personal style which evolved from her previous style of Balmain blazers and jeans and manolos (which looked good IMO!) and some of the things she's bought in the last year or so are ok or nice, but she has no clue how to 'style them up' as she calls it. She doesn't even know how to dress for her shape and height. Pretty sure most people know that wearing ankle boots with a short dress does not elongate your legs it shortens them and makes you look stumpy, and not everyone can carry off a floaty dress with biker boots. She wears things that are gifted to her like the white dresses etc, why she is wearing such long dresses these days I do not know, because as a 5ft 2 lady myself, short dresses look so much better on shorter ladies! and if you do wear a maxi dress, heels look so much better to give you some height.

She started this whole country lady of the manor dressing - what for, because they live near some fields, and she has a dog? I have had 2 dogs for years and walk them in fields and pretty much everyone wears wellies or trainers and old puffer jackets etc, not Barbour Jackets and jodhpurs! Now she's into the equestrian vibe - of course nothing to do with Jade HC is it! So if she carries on this way she'll have to start horse riding or come up with another 'vibe'.

I find her 'fashion' so tragic, she's not even a label bleep, she just comes up with bizarre concoctions of outfits, where each piece on its own would look ok but her 'look' is thrown together and awful every single time, even when she is supposed to be promoting the shoes or dress she is wearing.

Nasty Gal is definitely the 'vibe' for her - it suits her personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I cannot take the matchy-match anymore. Someone burn those Hermezzzzzz belts, please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely no one follows her for fashion tips or seasonal trends because she has no clue about anything fashion related!

She says she has a personal style which evolved from her previous style of Balmain blazers and jeans and manolos (which looked good IMO!) and some of the things she's bought in the last year or so are ok or nice, but she has no clue how to 'style them up' as she calls it. She doesn't even know how to dress for her shape and height. Pretty sure most people know that wearing ankle boots with a short dress does not elongate your legs it shortens them and makes you look stumpy, and not everyone can carry off a floaty dress with biker boots. She wears things that are gifted to her like the white dresses etc, why she is wearing such long dresses these days I do not know, because as a 5ft 2 lady myself, short dresses look so much better on shorter ladies! and if you do wear a maxi dress, heels look so much better to give you some height.

She started this whole country lady of the manor dressing - what for, because they live near some fields, and she has a dog? I have had 2 dogs for years and walk them in fields and pretty much everyone wears wellies or trainers and old puffer jackets etc, not Barbour Jackets and jodhpurs! Now she's into the equestrian vibe - of course nothing to do with Jade HC is it! So if she carries on this way she'll have to start horse riding or come up with another 'vibe'.

I find her 'fashion' so tragic, she's not even a label bleep, she just comes up with bizarre concoctions of outfits, where each piece on its own would look ok but her 'look' is thrown together and awful every single time, even when she is supposed to be promoting the shoes or dress she is wearing.

Nasty Gal is definitely the 'vibe' for her - it suits her personality!
Serious question 🙄
Why do people follow her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The whole “the SA just told me to order what I like online rather than coming into London as it doesn't affect your purchase history..”

That’s what they told you. 😂 Basically Hermes are on now on damage control and are telling you this so they can identify who are chavvy vloggers and who are actual Hermes customers. I was a Hermes customer (no longer after the influencers have ruined it for me) and I can tell you know it’s all about developing a relationship with a SA and their Hermes store. You make an appointment, you play the game of talking about your wish list, you effuse about the brand and the quality etc etc, you make purchases and then they offer you items on your wish list. It’s tit but it’s what you have to do.

With Lidl, they’ve told her to buy online to dissuade her from coming into store, vlogging it for views and lowering the mystique and desireability of the brand.

They don’t want to tell her to go away and lose money but they sure as tit won’t be giving you the good bags Lidl!
They told her to buy the orange boots at the same online store she bought her two-toned sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lidls, I think you forgot to put pants on. 🤮🤣
Her tit-das touch hit again.

"Can't afford pants because she blew all her money on Hermezzzzz"
View attachment 739443
View attachment 739441
Definitely hate it. Especially the unironed shirt.
You just know she'd say this is "perfect for meetings in London!"
Perfect for meeting in a hotel lobby.
View attachment 739444
Those sleeves are an homage to Hermès, who flew to close to the sun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t with the ”tan edit” and “linen edit”. She is trying SO hard and it comes off so pretentious. Why not say “it will go with other tan stuff I have” instead of fitting seamlessly into my tan edit 😂😂😂

Also, who is buying this Karen Millen tit?? £200-300 for polyester crap which is already on sale before it is launched?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How does a comment like this class as “feedback” and help you improve, Lidl?! She’s the master of the humble brag.

98BD896C-3214-4E37-BF26-265C26676484.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.