Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is so obsessed with appearing as small as possible, I don’t get why she loves gigantic sleeves like that so much.. sorry to anyone that likes them but I just hate them, maybe because I’m conscious of my broad shoulders but I just think they make people look bigger than they are.. including Lydia
Another member of the the Broad Shoulders Club here! I look like a linebacker in huge sleeves.

Now, we are treated to the same items, restyled badly, in every single outfit. So, it’s not a case of styling outfits - it’s a case of styling outfits around the same three items.
Ding, ding, ding, ding! Nailed it!
The essence of Lydia. (Eeew, wait, that sounds really gross when you think about it in Lydia-context.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure why she forgot pants but we allll know why she likes this outfit. Because her waist looks small 🙄 she literally sees nothing else as long as her waist is small. The size of the sleeves on this shirt are HUGE!
FAF6A8E9-0A5F-4DFA-8C8E-5F6D89236A08.jpeg

1630503902978.jpeg

1630503985781.jpeg

Meanwhile the rest of the world is wearing a version of this look below. Not riding boots. Not pirate. Lydia is so off trend it’s frightening. Her style is more like playing dress up for Halloween.

86DA57A0-8856-430F-9336-BC55DA9225C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another member of the the Broad Shoulders Club here! I look like a linebacker in huge sleeves.

Ding, ding, ding, ding! Nailed it!
The essence of Lydia. (Eeew, wait, that sounds really gross when you think about it in Lydia-context.)
I think broad shoulders is a lovely thing to have - I’m thinking Millie in this year’s Love Island UK - she made every outfit look fab. Also, I’ve read where top stylists say that Rachel Weisz is a dream to dress because of her wide shoulders, slim waist, slim ankles. The problem with Lidl is that her face is inflated with fillers and that, along with her hair, is making her look massively top heavy. The added garotting of the waist is adding to the problem dimensions and she has completely lost any personal style.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
D7C51B1A-DB36-4031-8B5D-F7E3D0F16BD7.jpeg

Meanwhile the rest of the world is wearing a version of this look below. Not riding boots. Not pirate. Lydia is so off trend it’s frightening. Her style is more like playing dress up for Halloween.
Yes, I really like this casual look a lot. Very comfortable and casual, yet put together and real-life. Not a clownish costume party outfits that Lydia mistakenly thinks are a fashion trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure why she forgot pants but we allll know why she likes this outfit. Because her waist looks small 🙄 she literally sees nothing else as long as her waist is small. The size of the sleeves on this shirt are HUGE!
View attachment 739736

View attachment 739741

View attachment 739744

View attachment 739747
So true - this looks like my Pinterest board! Meanwhile, Lidl ‘advises’ us to use a Pinterest board to inspire our daily looks - who is on her pinterest board?? Adam Ant? 🎼🎼 Stand and Deliver, your money or your life...🎼🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So true - this looks like my Pinterest board! Meanwhile, Lidl ‘advises’ us to use a Pinterest board to inspire our daily looks - who is on her pinterest board?? Adam Ant? 🎼🎼 Stand and Deliver, your money or your life...🎼🎼
Even if someone style is not this oversized lewk… it’s still nowhere near this style Lydia is trying to push. Honestly I’m surprised KM goes along with it and puts so much money behind it. So bad! Other influencers do edits with KM and somehow dress normal and Lydia concocts THIS.

E6319B06-F123-4607-9A57-0D79C25DD192.jpeg
FAEE6720-3036-48A0-B254-9FA82269C555.jpeg
2262D519-B3B6-4CB4-8881-DB9D021B1797.jpeg
F10C6FAD-0E4A-4EAE-A2CE-1FEA3F3F5F46.jpeg
BD4BE9BF-D755-435E-908D-D3D93716A377.jpeg
03F2D459-66BB-4270-9929-E8AED01C24F6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a thought : if Nicky had answered in the same way "Girl, if you feel that way, start your own hair salon and show us all how it's done"....😎😎😎
Or when she slagged off the wardrobe company that was giving her a free wardrobe ‘girl if you feel that way, build your own wardrobe and show us all how it’s done’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
well, we've got another fashion DON'T.... tucking a thick fleece into yoga pants. Good lord woman

1630513247680.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
6BBA7A8B-DDDA-4137-940F-3AC23B8B61E3.jpeg

Little Boy Brown, why do you frown? Is it from living with a clown?🤡 I bet you feel better when Lydiot is not around!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The whole “the SA just told me to order what I like online rather than coming into London as it doesn't affect your purchase history..”

That’s what they told you. 😂 Basically Hermes are on now on damage control and are telling you this so they can identify who are chavvy vloggers and who are actual Hermes customers. I was a Hermes customer (no longer after the influencers have ruined it for me) and I can tell you know it’s all about developing a relationship with a SA and their Hermes store. You make an appointment, you play the game of talking about your wish list, you effuse about the brand and the quality etc etc, you make purchases and then they offer you items on your wish list. It’s tit but it’s what you have to do.

With Lidl, they’ve told her to buy online to dissuade her from coming into store, vlogging it for views and lowering the mystique and desireability of the brand.

They don’t want to tell her to go away and lose money but they sure as tit won’t be giving you the good bags Lidl!
my latest experience from Hermes store from a month ago (EU), we came, had a coffee on Hermes shop terrasse, went to pick up LV bag came bag and came back for some ready to wear so they hosted us with champagne and cigars on terrasse... yeah that's why you do not order online because the service comes in the price as well as nice chat with SA and being invited to her concert (soiree), just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.