Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as I predicted, the highlights are growing out and there's a clear line of demarkation
View attachment 738730
She needs to get her hair toned, highlights redone at the roots, and needs to find a stylist who can blend her colour properly. She should have gotten a root melt given how infrequently she gets her colour maintained, but this is what you get when you only go for freebies instead of paying for a good service.

Also that moustache is growing by the day.
She looks like a man with all the fillers, why just why 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20210831_184045_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
With feet like that she should be a really good swimmer😂

What does this mean?
He’s removed the photo where he and Lydiot were posed near the brick building. The one where Tattlers accurately guessed his height😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
sorry but I need to just say this one last time I honestly can't stand this woman her face just makes me sick and I use to be her BIGGEST FAN in 2017! crazy!! but what she did to Nicky disgusted me that and this life coach redemption story isn't doing her any favours shes a joke her narcissistic tendencies came out when Nicky said "I know it has been a hard week for you" and she flipped at her because that is when she realised that they both knew she was over-reacting I can't stand her! It's very triggering for me because I have been abused by narcs for a long time now and it annoys me that they get away with it each and every time lol so I won't be watching or commenting any longer see you guys in 3 years when I log back in to laugh at that fact that shes bankrupt xx
You are right on and m
I really want to believe the Lydia story too, but after meeting nicky in person I’ve changed my mind.
You two believe Lydia when she screamed she was dishonest!!! Lydia was so scared after she went ballistic on Nicky that she thought Ali was gonna divorce her and her career was over!!! That right there doesn’t sound like someone who is innocent!!! Of course after 8 months of Carrie convincing her what a great girl she is and everyone else has the problem! But Nicky took a picture of her hair and it looked beautiful and Lydia destroyed it by her actions of getting it done one after another with different dyes! So you were saying you don’t believe Nicky??? I watched countless times of Lydia being dishonest and telling half truths!!! But everyone is entitled in their own opinions that’s what makes the world go round!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Such a lazy vlog - Hermès will not make you happy - it might give you momentary butterflies but it won’t make you happy - then she says I will list below in the description box lots of other similar types of the H boots....... Nada. Literally no options listed.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Watched it. How can anyone spend so much money and it look so naff? Gestapo chic mixed with pantomime Principal Boy, she looks like a cross between Herr Flick and Dick Whittington - Dick Flick🙄

Those boots are foul, look like orange plastic drainpipes. Every time I see her in a black plastic skirt, the soundtrack in my head is of Dave Sharkey in Phoenix Nights singing the Bin Bag song. #binfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OH my - can you please expand on this?
I don’t like to say to much, but when I went to visit nicky to have my hair done she wasn’t very nice at all considering I paid over 400 pounds she was so rude to me and she was talking badly about her sister Rita to another client, her sister don’t work for her anymore and if you can talk like that about your sister then let’s just say the rest is history, I’ve also noticed that there not following each other on instagram so I’m assuming something bad has happened 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I am new to this thread but I must say that this women makes everything looks cheep and awful. I mean She wears so expenisve stuff but nothing makes her look good?
Also, her hair color washes her out and makes her look even more ugly than She is. I believe She is natural brunette and She needs more contrast. Her eyebrows are dark and her hair light lol.
She is faking this old money ("conservative") style wich is not who She trully is. She needs a color consultant as She is wearing all the stuff that is washing her out and She needs to find her body type and essence that would actually fit her.
Also, She looks so big in compare to her husband and he is way out of her league when it comes to looks imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s removed the photo where he and Lydiot were posed near the brick building. The one where Tattlers accurately guessed his height😂😂
Why would he remove the one with her? That’s weird!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
8AAF1994-63CB-4BC4-AE3E-D3C64150833F.jpeg

Hun, try a different product. Your skin looks crappy!

Why would he remove the one with her? That’s weird!!!!
I think because it allowed us to accurately know his height. And, we’d be able to tell when he gets those new 4” shoe lifts😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OH my - can you please expand on this?
Just very rude, she made me feel so uncomfortable her behaviour was just disgusting to be honest she made me feel very insecure about my hair, and then she told me I had to go back again for a second appointment in 5 weeks so spend another 400 pounds which I thought was ridiculous as my hair was so bad the colour wouldn’t take well on the first visit, all this was told while another 3 clients were there, I thought to my self well if this is how she speaks to her clients I’m not surprised if there is some truth to the Lydia story 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t like to say to much, but when I went to visit nicky to have my hair done she wasn’t very nice at all considering I paid over 400 pounds she was so rude to me and she was talking badly about her sister Rita to another client, her sister don’t work for her anymore and if you can talk like that about your sister then let’s just say the rest is history, I’ve also noticed that there not following each other on instagram so I’m assuming something bad has happened 😢
Wowzers that is so sad to hear. I’ve always believed that Lydia did throw a tantrum and bully Nicky because there was some proof and I did the timestamps of how much she bashed her hair/hairdresser in vlogs . And she really did imply some terrible things in her feb vlog.

But I also know I wasn’t there to witness both sides and I don’t know Nicky from anyone. I’m sad to hear Nicky wasn’t nice to you. Now I’m not sure what to believe. Hmmmmm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
B30CB05E-2926-46F3-91A3-E20C01DC036D.jpeg

Anybody else suspicious? Would the stylist have as many clients, if she behaved in that manner. The user even said there were three other clients there. I’m suspicious of this information about Nicky. But, I’ll see what else pans out

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She is so ugly inside & outside. Soooo manly with all the fillers. No style whatsoever, all outfits are a complete joke on 'fashun'. Zero personality, merely an endless strain of narcissist traits. And those boots are horrid looking (whether in black or tan), and they make her cankles show sooooo much more prominently. She is a total and utter trainwreck of a sub-human. #sorrynotsorry but the highest value for me in life is morals and when there are none I just CANNOT cope: she deserves to be told the truth about herself, I am sick and tired of being silent just to be kind cos she does NOT deserve that from me or anyone. Worst youtuber specimen I have EVER seen online.

ETA. I have not been able to watch her for months now, she makes me sick, so so sick and I just don't do that to myself anymore. I just sort of keep reading here from time to time to see if she has somehow managed to redeem herself in any manner. No such luck as a narcissist will NEVER change. I can't even pity her cos she is vomit inducing in the way she treats others and her horrid horrid arrogant, illiterate, moronic, vapid and chav ways. She cannot be helped and, here I say I am sorry cos I don't wish bad on anyone, but I don't see her ending well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.