Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @bubble_T with 60 votes.

In time for her most recent Monday offering, we reached our 103th thread.

It's already autumn in Bungaland, the MG's invaded Wales in pirate attire (ok, only Lydia, Ali wore some other pretentious tit). People on the Welsh streets better watched out, because those idiots sped their way through the countryside, when they weren't engaged in photographing themselves while driving.

We had the pleasure to see pictures of her "English heritage" garden party, last minute, but for some reason all her relatives were free on that weekend. Classy as she is, she begged for food trucks, the ice cream food truck lady leaked prematurely (hence the thread title), which caused Lydia not to tag her in her own posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

It's already autumn in Bungaland, the MG's invaded Wales in pirate attire (ok, only Lydia, Ali wore some other pretentious tit). People on the Welsh streets better watched out, because those idiots sped their way through the countryside, when they weren't engaged in photographing themselves while driving.

We had the pleasure to see pictures of her "English heritage" garden party, last minute, but for some reason all her relatives were free on that weekend. Classy as she is, she begged for food trucks, the ice cream food truck lady leaked prematurely (hence the thread title), which caused Lydia not to tag her in her own posts.
Love it.

Elsie in Bungaland

• Haha
Reactions: 32

yay thanks! Honestly the party planner did a pretty decent job doing EVERYTHING very last minute (including the treasure hunt clues) so I sincerely hope that they were paid and paid well. They really put a lot of time and effort into the details even if we all thought it was sort of bland and pretentious. And was happy to see our ice cream lady featured quite nicely after she got iced out on IG. I'm sure they only included the footage because the truck was so assthetic.

Reactions: 35
I don't believe the party was organised last minute, some of their family live far away and I reckon she had it planned for months, but put out the last minute beg for extra suppliers!

Reactions: 30
Even from a distance you can see the filler point on her very spread out, taking over her face nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20210823_201350_com.android.chrome_edit_464810962532719.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Even from a distance you can see the filler point on her very spread out, taking over her face nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 726657
Is it noticeable because it's on her nose? Because I will say I have a tiny bit of filler in a few places and I don't end up with spots that don't go away. Noone would ever know because if done right, a little filler is hardly detectable... you just look a bit fresher.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Evening all, I've just trotted over from the last thread ๐Ÿ˜Š and what a 'DREAM' of a thread it was! We had Poldark costumes, dog tit on the lawn while the 'English heritage garden party' was being prepared, frazzled hair and speeding in the borrowed Aston #naughtychavs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What the heck is going on here ?! ๐Ÿ˜ง

Is this the last pizza on earth or something?

Why not video the beach and say she's having a lovely time in Wales, why make it all about the pizza, which looks rank anyway, she's so bloody odd, and using her new cardigan as a beach towel - always unprepared! But why would she care, not like she paid for it is it?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Why not video the beach and say she's having a lovely time in Wales, why make it all about the pizza, which looks rank anyway, she's so bloody odd, and using her new cardigan as a beach towel - always unprepared! But why would she care, not like she paid for it is it?
I donโ€™t understand why youโ€™d make an entire IG post about a pizza ๐Ÿ˜†

The mind boggles!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just watched Freddy's vlog as it came up in my recommended. Can see why lidl and Josie are pals. Josie pissed on whispering angel acting like a wee chav...true colours coming out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I actually thought sheโ€™d been gifted the pizza & thatโ€™s what the big post was all about ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.