Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh jeez - woman... there are 75 better bag and shoes options right in front of your face to make this more "elegant". WHO would put these shoes and bags with this dress? It is a lovely dress for a wedding and noone needs to make it more autumnal or edgy. Just dress like a normal person in a pretty dress. A sweet bag and lovely shoes. This bag is great with JEANS AND A SWEATER... AUTUMNAL OUTFIT DONE.

View attachment 738757

OH LOOK - Who wore it worse? It's like she's doing a what NOT to wear! And could it be more wrinkly?

View attachment 738766
She’s trying so hard to be an influencer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole “the SA just told me to order what I like online rather than coming into London as it doesn't affect your purchase history..”

That’s what they told you. 😂 Basically Hermes are on now on damage control and are telling you this so they can identify who are chavvy vloggers and who are actual Hermes customers. I was a Hermes customer (no longer after the influencers have ruined it for me) and I can tell you know it’s all about developing a relationship with a SA and their Hermes store. You make an appointment, you play the game of talking about your wish list, you effuse about the brand and the quality etc etc, you make purchases and then they offer you items on your wish list. It’s tit but it’s what you have to do.

With Lidl, they’ve told her to buy online to dissuade her from coming into store, vlogging it for views and lowering the mystique and desireability of the brand.

They don’t want to tell her to go away and lose money but they sure as tit won’t be giving you the good bags Lidl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
If one is really so obsessed by Hermès then I am sure they would follow Claire.
Claire really does have an established relationship with Hermès thanks to her husband Paris.
She has what you would call a collection Lydiot !!!! And financially is way of your little pocket of purchasing silly skinny belts & boots.
You cannot compete with the real players so stop making a fool of yourself.
KM is about as classy as your ever be seen in most peoples eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The whole “the SA just told me to order what I like online rather than coming into London as it doesn't affect your purchase history..”

That’s what they told you. 😂 Basically Hermes are on now on damage control and are telling you this so they can identify who are chavvy vloggers and who are actual Hermes customers. I was a Hermes customer (no longer after the influencers have ruined it for me) and I can tell you know it’s all about developing a relationship with a SA and their Hermes store. You make an appointment, you play the game of talking about your wish list, you effuse about the brand and the quality etc etc, you make purchases and then they offer you items on your wish list. It’s tit but it’s what you have to do.

With Lidl, they’ve told her to buy online to dissuade her from coming into store, vlogging it for views and lowering the mystique and desireability of the brand.

They don’t want to tell her to go away and lose money but they sure as tit won’t be giving you the good bags Lidl!
Do there SA’s work on commission?

I bet they can smell her type a mile off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lydia if you want to look posh just buy some Hunter wellies thats what all country folk wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wowzers that is so sad to hear. I’ve always believed that Lydia did throw a tantrum and bully Nicky because there was some proof and I did the timestamps of how much she bashed her hair/hairdresser in vlogs . And she really did imply some terrible things in her feb vlog.

But I also know I wasn’t there to witness both sides and I don’t know Nicky from anyone. I’m sad to hear Nicky wasn’t nice to you. Now I’m not sure what to believe. Hmmmmm
I listened to both of Nicky's videos and even transcribed them in case she took them down. They showed sheer, honest emotion. She was 9 months pregnant, trying to accommodate Lydia's request for an appointment late in an evening and then having to deal with hysterical behaviour while alone in the house. There might not be an eye witness but there is certainly footage of it from cctv and phone that Nicky can't legally release, plus the texts Nicky published.
Let's not forget the passive aggressive behaviour and bullying by Lydia for months afterwards and she never tried to refute anything Nicky said in her two videos....just made vague claims she was attacked. Carrie never made a statement in Lydia's defense either.
I'm sorry @jesse123 didn't have a good experience but we all know Lydia well enough to believe her entitled, disgraceful behaviour was how Nicky described.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Bingo! I can’t believe she’s trying to spin the fact they told her not to bother coming into store as a positive.

In my experience, if you have a good relationship with an SA, they actually want to see you and catch up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah I mean she bought that deauville, a trendy and a seasonal Chanel bag with pearls in her Chanel manic stage around the last trip in Jan 2020. She literally never styles them or wears any of them. Something is so off about her. she pretends to be into fashion but doesn’t even post anything that’s not sponsored… no creative content about the industry. Same for beauty. And I personally think same for interiors and gardening… she is only posting that content now because she’s obsessing about things she wants. Not a love for design or gardening.

She was right when she said to Cawwie during vlogmas that she’s one of those people who isn’t good at anything and will only be known for ginger tonic which will go on her headstone (which she also was in a phase with and then dropped). Cawwie didn’t correct her and what Cawwie threw out was pretty pathetic. When Cawwie said “you are a good friend” Lydia cackled that actually “ I pay you to be my friend”. They said they were joking but it was telling.

I’m not giving her a pity party because most who are good at “things” work for them and stick to them and earn being good at them.

40:40 for the bit above

however in addition to decorating cawwie’s crazy tree… this vlog is choc full of brand new filler everywhere especially in chin, muddy coffin beds, half done solid oak porch annnnd LC studio visit with all the finishes and designs for pending gloomy makeunder.

Elsie might not be "good at anything" but she has managed to build a platform and make quite a lot of money for somebody so ill educated.
She gets to try so many hair and beauty products and clothing designers, but the thing is, her mantra is never to give anything for free, so we get no advice, insight, help, guidance etc from her about the products and clothes she tries. It's always the sheer minimum effort that she's agreed with the brand, it's not for US.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bingo! I can’t believe she’s trying to spin the fact they told her not to bother coming into store as a positive.

In my experience, if you have a good relationship with an SA, they actually want to see you and catch up 🥴
They probably don't want her in the store wearing a gawd awful outfit like the last time. It was not a good look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
lidls, I think you forgot to put pants on. 🤮🤣
For someone who is so obsessed with appearing as small as possible, I don’t get why she loves gigantic sleeves like that so much.. sorry to anyone that likes them but I just hate them, maybe because I’m conscious of my broad shoulders but I just think they make people look bigger than they are.. including Lydia

Reactions: 25
I listened to both of Nicky's videos and even transcribed them in case she took them down. They showed sheer, honest emotion. She was 9 months pregnant, trying to accommodate Lydia's request for an appointment late in an evening and then having to deal with hysterical behaviour while alone in the house. There might not be an eye witness but there is certainly footage of it from cctv and phone that Nicky can't legally release, plus the texts Nicky published.
Let's not forget the passive aggressive behaviour and bullying by Lydia for months afterwards and she never tried to refute anything Nicky said in her two videos....just made vague claims she was attacked. Carrie never made a statement in Lydia's defense either.
I'm sorry @jesse123 didn't have a good experience but we all know Lydia well enough to believe her entitled, disgraceful behaviour was how Nicky described.
Yes - I know which version I believe. Just to add, though, that hair is such a personal thing, like skin and we don’t always get to hear what we want to hear. Case in point - I went to a hairdresser for the first time post-pandemic (ie 9 months) and she masked the roots, washed and blow dried, then baby lights, washed and blow dried, then cut and styled. Later, apologised for the price -I was there from 11am - 3.30pm - with pretty much half of the floor space to myself - and cost of €160 plus €5 to compensate salon for implementing social guidelines, ie two other clients in vast floor space.My stylist even said she would only charge for roots next time and throw in some hairline baby lights for free. Unbelievable service.

My daughter, on the other hand, at the same salon - had to have three appointments for treatments before they would put colour near her hair because of the damage she had done to her hair from buying bleach and toners from Amazon during lockdown. Not to say the previous poster did the same, but hair stylists have been inundated with hair and scalp mishaps and self-inflicted long term disasters by home colourants during Covid and, like I say, it’s not what we want to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
however in addition to decorating cawwie’s crazy tree… this vlog is choc full of brand new filler everywhere especially in chin, muddy coffin beds, half done solid oak porch annnnd LC studio visit with all the finishes and designs for pending gloomy makeunder.

Wow 🤢 and we were in a full lockdown again during this time!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.