Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Well I found the two toned sole Orans……

8A241E60-7564-4AD1-81BF-3BD8F068C8B9.jpeg

Ralph Lauren esque

Oh do fuck off you stupid bitch!

All looks were bad but the worst was the grey trousers tucked into the boots and the weird polo neck with no sleeves!
Ha ha ……as if….
6C636E5F-A143-47CC-A472-9F756EF54F63.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Here for you @K18 , a bespoke piece of art (had to opt for a budgie, any other parrot would have been as tall as her)

LEM_puss.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
🏴‍☠️ 🦜⚔🛶

Ahoy there matey
Robbing the coastline of Wales of one roast at a time. Keep out your eyes on the sea, for the sage flag of doom. The pirate ship, with sympathetic SOLID oak exterior, made for the wet environment of dreams. The only way to keep the ghastly captain of the vessel away, is to hang a definite price list for your goods on your doors (you may add, that "likes" and "exposure" are no payment methods accepted). LeLyds is not able to enter your dwellings, due to a century old hex.
An olde legend tells, if her HERMÈS black Kelly is standing wide agape on the ground, and her skin tone is as of an orange as her ship's name plate, she will spout her cursings into the aether (modern name "Insta").
1629926769664.png

The cupcakes were already on the template, thought I keep them, since she likes to eat desserts and then talk badly about the shop owners. You can also see her recently robbed stash of Astrid & Moo jewels.

Fuck off! as if she has gone to dinner with a jumper tied around her shoulders :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what a cunt

View attachment 730040

You can tell she absolutely hated the food tasting 🙈 you can see her in the background poking her food with a knife
She has now fully landed in the 80s.

Those elbows...looks like she's a chicken taking flight!
Sponsored by "Breathe, chicken" canned soup delicatessen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Stefano

VIP Member
OMG only 3 mins into her vlog and the bullshit about the cars is so pathetically transparent and disingenuous!

"We are in the market for a new car" : Nope your lease is up in half a year and you have no cash to buy it so you are effectively swapping one lease for another. Get the facts right Millen!

"I rang the guy who sold me my RR": Nope .. you leased it therefore you have never "owned it".

"There were atleast a couple of Astons in The Millen family before I was born" .......trying to be cute but you come across as a pompous bitch!

"I always dreamed of 2 types of car on my driveway ... a RR and an Aston" .. liar .. you said you wanted a Mini and RR.

"We could end up having 2 Astons" .. oh well how clever are you ..2 leased Astons ... so posh .. I am well Jel ..NOT!

How someone can be so pathetically boring and affected by material things is beyond me .. but she is cunning as she puts on that coy little face to make her seem relatable .... IT'S NOT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

klady

VIP Member
52D148B8-021F-4F37-AE73-4C1D03A18BBB.jpeg

In Ali’s latest IG post, Lydiot pops up like something from a scary movie - only she’s uglier than any scary movie’s monster😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

K18

VIP Member
Those boots are really not nice from the side. I know it's personal taste but I really can't with them. And why she saying she doesn't want to buy or like Hermes blankets when she has one? Bitch can't remember her own life lol horrible outfits with all those other lovely bags and shoes etc and she has a pair of tan Prada boots such a show off purchase but to who as no one gives a shit and she goes and does nothing anyway
Welcome to the world of Lydia Millen :ROFLMAO: She hated navy but then went on to buy a bunch of navy dior items. She disliked Chanel, said she preferred Dior and then went bought many items from Chanel in a short space of time. She disliked tan accessories, always bought black or blush next thing you know she got about 7 tan bags in a row. She disliked Hermes and was too scared to wear and carry such expensive items, then the daft cow went on to buy 2 sandals, 1 pair of wedges, 2 belts, 2 boots, 2 bags and twillies. She's a crackpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

motherofglitter

Argh she is SO RUDE to servers in restaurants. In Ali's vlog she literally leans away from the server pouring her sauce, doesn't even look at him, doesn't say thank you. It drives me nuts! That's like basic human skills and she can't even do that!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

K18

VIP Member
Purely ridiculous. Welles would have been better😂. What is chic, elegant, stylish about this look?? Please can someone help me find the light!! Or did she get dressed in the dark😂
Exactly! The only time I’ve ever worn Shorts and boots (wellies) is at reading festival when it rained heavily for all 4 days I was there 😂😂 she looks like a twat.

Lydia's fashion style is let me wear all of my most expensive items at one time and hope that every one can see how much of a rich bougie bitch I am.
She literally got dressed and said linen is my spirit fabric so I will wear my linen shorts. I must show everyone how smart and classic I am, let me wear a shirt. I need everyone to see how rich and successful I am therefore I will wear my Kelly beg, but how will everyone know that I live in the countryside with land surrounding my home? I will wear my Hermes riding boots (bonus points if they think I can ride a horse) and just for good measure let me wear 2 watches and every piece of tacky, man made diamond encrusted piece of jewellery I own.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

beahunny

Chatty Member
Do we think she actually is mortgage free though?
What are we smoking in here lately? Someone asking if Lydia bought Ali a Rolex (Lydia would hire a plane with a banner that says "LYDIA ELISE MILLEN PURCHASED A ROLEX FOR HER HUSBAND ALI GORDON TODAY" and fly it over Not-Northamptonshire for a week if that were true. Fake Rolex or not.) Now coco is asking is her house is paid off?

No that house is not paid off. They can't even re-sell it today for the exact purchase price they paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Julia123

VIP Member
Remember how I mentioned those masssssive cushions on the outdoor sofas were going to be the absolute worst! Not only for future sagging but just the sheer size of them to move around. Look at em. They are like mattresses leaning up against the wall! Where do they store them and how on earth do you even move them around considering they are white?! I’m so loving this 🍿🍿🍿

Lots of people in the house and moving things around… chairs still on the wonk and that BLOODY step stool still in the middle of the main walkway. 🥴

75E9B91C-3529-4741-8D7F-C3865B52F3B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Lydia is must be so jealous!!!

View attachment 733072
I have to say, seeing influencers buying (or leasing) ever larger SUVs as a status symbol truly enrages me. They don't need a utility vehicle. And if they truly lived as far out in the sticks of nowhere as they claimed, those vehicles would be hogging the entire width of those narrow, windy, country roads with sparse passing places.
They don't drive in snow. They hardly drive in mud. They don't go off-road. 95% of the time there will be one or two people in the car. At most, they'll fill up the boot with some compost from the garden centre 3x a year. Wtf are they even doing with a roof rack.

These idiots with their gas-guzzling vanity props are destroying the planet for the rest of us. And worse still, they promote these behaviours as if they're desirable, making money off other people joining in, accelerating the destruction of life as we know it.

If I had even a third of the carbon footprint any of them do, I'd kill myself to spare the world of any more carbon dioxide I might exhale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Even with her sitting down he looks teeny tiny 😂
The standard brick is 65mm high....... Go 😂View attachment 736904View attachment 736905
Hmmm, I calculated the height with the most modern technique and NASA algorithms:

1630349587460.png

1630349612593.png

2nd trial: This time a brick was sampled, that appeared to be in the foreground perspective
1630349949442.png

1630349974788.png

Conclusion: There must be an error in the standard measurement of brick heights. Further investigation is advised.

The funds for further study were approved (thanks to ESPARAGUS, all-natural vegetables).
1630350580091.png

Footnote: Keep in mind, that the brick (the stony one, not the Ali one) is more in the foreground and therefore perspectively distorted. The brick (stone) is of larger size as if it was closer in perspective to the other brick (Ali).

From my calculations
I've calculated 25 bricks x 6.5cm high plus grout means he's approx 5'6 😁
Oh, the fucking NASA algorithm I used, excludes naturally mortar. Dammit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

beahunny

Chatty Member
Omg hilarious that she thinks the beams in thier room are fake. If I’m looking at the property and the rooms from the vlogs (inside and out) they are authentic. They are staying in some converted outbuildings or stables and the beams are functional as in they are sleeping in the attic of a stable.

And also the curtains by the front door that she loves so much are there for function. To keep the draft out. Not for softening and decor but probably because these are converted working buildings and they are necessary. They likely have a benefit of adding soft textiles to the room but if she adds them to her home it will look as contrived as her umbrella stand full of walking sticks.
I swear her buffoonery knows no limit. Why would a 17th century estate need fake wooden ceiling beams, Lydia??? Historical properties have wooden beams, exposed or not. Your house was built last Wednesday and the ceilings are so low in most of the house, it looks like you live in a basement. So your house does not have nor need wooden beams for form or function. But please go ahead and install them. I can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Lyds, some vital info for your dandruff eating problems :
(credit: Nicky 'with the good hair' Lazou)
🎶🎶 "Hey Nicky you're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Nicky !!! 🎶🎶 - Ali Gordon:cool:
View attachment 737782

No more Cadbury's mini eggs for you Elsie ...
I'm sorry, on the whole I like Nicky but this is a load of BS.

Yeast do indeed feed on sugars, but unless she's dousing her scalp in sugar syrup it's not as simple a matter as dandruff=sugar in your diet. People don't just secrete sugars through their skin. And if that somehow was the case, it would include naturally-occurring sugars like those found in fruit, which she continues to consume.

The notion that sugars deplete vitamin B is also a load of horse manure. Firstly, which one?? There are multiple different B vitamins, with different dietary sources and functions in the body. If eating sugars somehow caused your body to become depleted of all B vitamins, every single one of us would be deficient, with anaemia and skin rashes. It's just not true.

If she wants to reduce her intake of added sugars, I'm all for it. The maximum recommended daily allowance of added sugar is 30g, and most people in the UK consume more than that. If she wants to adapt her diet to follow those guidelines, power to her. But spreading falsehoods like these is problematic and toxic. Foods aren't categorically "good" or "bad" - they all have functions and all nutrients help our bodies in some way. This kind of black-and-white categorising and demonising of some foods as being "bad" and nothing else is tremendously problematic and a hallmark of many restrictive eating disorders.

Food is not medicine. It is food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59