Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she using the blurring tool for the powder, but it's filmed on that camera all YTubers use that has the built in beauty filter. You can see when it slips slightly round the hairline.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Slothy Lydia not even bothering to alter the automatically generated captions to spell Rodial properly - it is not Rhodial Lyds! Why any of these companies pay for this sort of half arsed, inaccurate, lazy content is beyond me; I mean if you can’t even spell the brand name properly 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Seriously WTAF is right! those boots with those pants. That huge bulky cardigan with her massive damaged hair laying on top. The Kelly with the antennae 🤖 and Twilly all wrong in a 🎀

Listen Lydia….This is how you wear these pleated pants. NOT tucked into tall big riding boots. Also the rest of the outfit is effortless.

This girl also managed to have normal haircolor and has gotten your GHD gig. 😝

7DCEA802-4250-423B-9707-6F1110DEEF72.jpeg
2A855E86-FFA0-4328-B2FF-501FCA674304.jpeg
E9418BF4-34A6-416B-8AD0-A72CCC8E7759.jpeg

7F6B3B28-79B5-450B-AFE7-1659F1BE95AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah some of the clothes I want to get (is a good thing in a way since I cant afford a lot of it right now haha) are well Pinupesque clothes (have these phases I like haha) yeah I am wondering if to bother asking them when they'd likely (or even if some may even be still in stock, but I think to be honest they're that popular they'll keep bringing them back in as I'm almost positive most of them seen there years ago so....

Just dont want to sound like I'm hurrying anyone or come across like that, considerate and all the rest of it me

Reactions: 4
Another Rodial powder advert for which she's used a filter to exaggerate the effects.
View attachment 721320
View attachment 721321
(You can see the filter move around with the brush, with the smoothing effect disappearing when the brush moves to another area)

The ASA have made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effects of makeup products in influencer adverts is not allowed. The brazenness and audacity of this moron that she's doing it a second time when she's already been called out the first time 🤬
If anyone wants to report her, here is the link to the Make a Complaint page on the ASA website: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

I have just reported it 😡 shes deceitful

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Boohoo strikes again. They copied panagaia’s style ignoring the message behind the brand, of sustainability and ethically sourced materials. That is why she is so perfect for KM
I mean, I have no problem with dupes from luxury brands or well-etablished sport brand giants, but this is ridiculous. Ripping off sustainable brands with an ethical message behind them nearly 1:1. While hoodies and sweatpants are not unique the branding is. I'm sure getting up close, the quality difference must be massive. Bohoo is too lazy to pay their own designers/creatives, it's easier to profit off stolen designs. That mentality of fits so well to Millen.

Seems like she is fishing for a gig with Ralph Lauren simply because it’s “equestrian” like Hermès. Well if they see her in this they will run for the hills. WHAT in the heck was she thinking putting this outfit together?!

View attachment 721229

And at some point she has got to realize that she should open the boxes and try on the items before she films… and show only the pieces that fit and look good. Why does she still open boxeson camera? It’s like amateur hour. This doesn’t fit her at all and the outfit is horrible. And I’m quite sure most people wouldn’t always button up these types of necklines all the way to the top. But at least
a bag other than an Hermès.

View attachment 721235View attachment 721236View attachment 721241

These shoes are terrible and we all know she ONLY purchased because they match her birkin. She is literally the most basic person always matching! And her hair color is so bad even in the video. It’s literally bleached gray at the top and caramel/beige on the rest of it.

View attachment 721251View attachment 721252View attachment 721265
The first pic 😂 😂 😂 , dem fuckn boots..
When you have riding lessons at 12 but golf-tennis at 2.

Someone should have asked her in the QnA how her Invisalign journey is going
1629465516061.png
"My teeth are PERFECTION"

When someone of you mentioned her commenting on her nipples, and she gave an answer of the likes, that she doesn't care what people think of constantly seeing her erect nipples, I had to think back, when she gaslit her audience, telling them, she had been always happy with her bite, until some of them (her audience) mentioned her wonky tooth, and that she now does Invisalign to correct it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Stunning. On another note, Elsie had those shoes when she first moved into the bunga (see pic) best she's ever looked in my opinion, simple but classy (the clothes not Elsie) but stopped dressing like that and sold the shoes on depop when she realised 'it wasn't her style' 😆😆😆
Yes I loved this phase of her style. It’s very “me” 🤓. Wonder who she was copying? Lol

This is too funny! 🍆🍆. The pants even look ridiculous from her POV

638D998F-0F04-4CC4-93E2-F1EBD0C71618.jpeg

I think she’s going for this lewk next with her RALPH LAREN top lol

1629466260026.jpeg

Then she could do this one with her SIZE 10 Barbor jacket. Lol

1629466427715.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She needs to fix that lip, the filler has transferred.
View attachment 721347
She better had filtered her nose hair.

Ali looks like he's in an apocalyptic movie scene ... the horrible filter, hang-dog stance and the dead eyes don't help.
We need a WALKING DEAD Zombie inserted behind him. :cool:
Goes back to save the pic waiting for creative outburst :sneaky:

HAHAHAHA, got inspired by our recent colonialism debate.

Lidl's planner

12 pm: riding lessons
2 pm: golf-tennis
4 pm: raiding a pyramid's tomb (may or may not be cursed - Lydia of course, not the tomb)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Seriously WTAF is right! those boots with those pants. That huge bulky cardigan with her massive damaged hair laying on top. The Kelly with the antennae 🤖 and Twilly all wrong in a 🎀

Listen Lydia….This is how you wear these pleated pants. NOT tucked into tall big riding boots. Also the rest of the outfit is effortless.

This girl also managed to have normal haircolor and has gotten your GHD gig. 😝

View attachment 721486View attachment 721487View attachment 721488
View attachment 721501
Love her outfit! Looks so comfy and stylish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only is she using the blurring tool for the powder, but it's filmed on that camera all YTubers use that has the built in beauty filter. You can see when it slips slightly round the hairline.
That is horrible! And isn’t it also violating some advertising rules to say pores “disappear”. They don’t. And it’s not actually “magic”. Rodial has put these stories on their IG.

I’m sure this comment will be deleted!

66E96EF9-0CC8-4050-AF4C-D08AF435B14F.jpeg

Yep it’s already down… but more pop up and go and up and go. 🍿🍿🍿. But Tattle is FOREVER!

532DE192-4964-4C7D-8F7D-734B790D0050.jpeg
022E9F75-A27E-4D5D-A078-A4FD97C6399A.jpeg
41EC9249-AD96-4508-8D91-E55F56B15419.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That is horrible! And isn’t it also violating some advertising rules to say pores “disappear”. They don’t. And it’s not actually “magic”. Rodial has put these stories on their IG.

View attachment 721590
Yep deleted, there's one still on there calling them out for deleting the comments. Honestly who do they think they are, this is blatantly not ok???

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep deleted, there's one still on there calling them out for deleting the comments. Honestly who do they think they are, this is blatantly not ok???
They should make it where companies can’t delete clients comments on their social
Media. Just like reviews. Only that way the companies will be very careful of who they chose for their ads and how authentic it is.

Reactions: 26
They should make it where companies can’t delete clients comments on their social
Media. Just like reviews. Only that way the companies will be very careful of who they chose for their ads and how authentic it is.
Well insta are introducing the screening where new people can't comment but this is feedback, not death threats etc so it should be left on there!
To me, deleting negative feedback = false advertising.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 721590
Yep it’s already down… but more pop up and go and up and go. 🍿🍿🍿. But Tattle is FOREVER!

View attachment 721594View attachment 721601View attachment 721603
I hope she gets royally fucked by the ASA for this ........She damn well deserves it for being so bloody deceitful and arrogantly thinking that every observer is a massive bleeping tool not to notice that oh so evident filter!

Karma come here .... good boy .. now Karma go get the witch! (n)(n):poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've also reported to ASA. She does it all the time! Even that other YTuber (can't remember his name but a previous poster put his video up on here a few threads ago) used a video of Lydia's to show how they use filters and blur tools. I think she was even using the Rodial powder on that video too. Then it was either him or perhaps Stephanie Lange who was explaining how they edit each frame with the blur tool to make it look just like these magic powders are completely erasing pores. Not only is it all false advertising, but it's blatant lying and trickery. I hope one day the ASA comes down hard on her and she ends up all over the papers like some others did a couple of years ago. She is definitely one of the worst for not properly declaring gifts / ads / using filters

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.