Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she is fishing for a gig with Ralph Lauren simply because it’s “equestrian” like Hermès. Well if they see her in this they will run for the hills. WHAT in the heck was she thinking putting this outfit together?!

94EFADC0-C784-415F-9174-C65F36655700.jpeg

And at some point she has got to realize that she should open the boxes and try on the items before she films… and show only the pieces that fit and look good. Why does she still open boxeson camera? It’s like amateur hour. This doesn’t fit her at all and the outfit is horrible. And I’m quite sure most people wouldn’t always button up these types of necklines all the way to the top. But at least
a bag other than an Hermès.

428527EC-6D27-4DC8-8A36-C5DBDBA3808A.jpeg
341475C0-B274-4729-91D4-209BEF5466D0.jpeg
D54E578D-4762-4DE5-8444-8ACE0ECC34B4.jpeg

These shoes are terrible and we all know she ONLY purchased because they match her birkin. She is literally the most basic person always matching! And her hair color is so bad even in the video. It’s literally bleached gray at the top and caramel/beige on the rest of it.

E803B169-858F-49F4-8937-2C6E75D53729.jpeg
AB2AB92F-CFB7-4216-A6FA-5029E137CE0A.jpeg
E11F7520-28E2-400E-9CF9-9D141CA67A0B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 721136
View attachment 721138
Pretending that she shops from Harrods, when we all know she only gets Asda deliveries and PR freebies
View attachment 721140
Curious timing, as she gets ready for autumn, to post all these affiliate lynx for white summer dresses :unsure:
View attachment 721143
View attachment 721144
Lydia, you're always trying to get a free car. How many times have you posted a picture of an old Discovery and captioned it "manifesting"? You didn't manifest sh**.
View attachment 721145
A great endorsement for the very thing you're promoting - shopping in Instagram
View attachment 721151
View attachment 721153
Lidl has never heard of women-owned businesses before.
View attachment 721155
"In a world of fast fashion"? How many sponsored NastyGal videos has this idiot done? The Lion, the Witch, the Audacity of this B*tch.
Dear Elsie, I can see the quality of your Silverstone dress and your jumpsuit and it is not up to my standards.
Get off my internet.
Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh Ali…. What in the scorched earth is this?! Looks like he’s holding a beer but I think it’s a bottle of “fragrance”
(Bare hobbit feet are blotted out 😘)

CC9870CA-E2C3-4C2E-802F-55A5A0E5EE7B.jpeg

TUSCAN soil? All the way from Italy just like the pots? Lol

B69027D2-6E72-4A2E-A51E-AFF0BF5AC91F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bet that gets deleted 👀
Makes me feel happier being the way I am about such things like there's a whole load of things I'd like at some point (in absolutely no hurry for them, hey may even least attempt to make them myself maybe lol) but being mostly (well all of them actually lol) are clothes and are out of stock a lot of them and they keep being brought back in so meh more than happy waiting.

Infact haha got a phone call from one company asking about why they're emails kept being returned was cause I was trying to bump up security and fell asleep after forgetting to allow Internet traffic haha, was the nicest phone call ever haha

Reactions: 12
Would it be remiss of me to say I have never encountered Pumpkin Spice? I feel rather left out…..

Omg excuse me while I throw up
Pumpkin Spice latte is quite nice, especially if you ever had a pumpkin and familiar with taste - rather sweet. So it goes well with coffee🎃 What I absolutely cannot stand is a sweet potato one. There's a reason why they're not selling it in large cups and that reason is that I was able to physically feel the caries destroying my teeth with all the force of that sweet horror🙃 If you will try pumkin one, just imagine that, but x1000 times sweeter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another Rodial powder advert for which she's used a filter to exaggerate the effects.
Screenshot_20210820-114845_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-114911_Gallery.jpg

(You can see the filter move around with the brush, with the smoothing effect disappearing when the brush moves to another area)

The ASA have made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effects of makeup products in influencer adverts is not allowed. The brazenness and audacity of this moron that she's doing it a second time when she's already been called out the first time 🤬
If anyone wants to report her, here is the link to the Make a Complaint page on the ASA website: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Boohoo strikes again. They copied panagaia’s style ignoring the message behind the brand, of sustainability and ethically sourced materials. That is why she is so perfect for KM
Boohoo are the rats of the fashion world. Absolute vermin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another Rodial powder advert for which she's used a filter to exaggerate the effects.
View attachment 721320
View attachment 721321
(You can see the filter move around with the brush, with the smoothing effect disappearing when the brush moves to another area)

The ASA have made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effects of makeup products in influencer adverts is not allowed. The brazenness and audacity of this moron that she's doing it a second time when she's already been called out the first time 🤬
If anyone wants to report her, here is the link to the Make a Complaint page on the ASA website: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
It’s soooo obvious aswell!!!! Just shocking!!

Cur
It’s soooo obvious aswell!!!! Just shocking!!
Currently on Rodial’s insta! Awaiting comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like she is fishing for a gig with Ralph Lauren simply because it’s “equestrian” like Hermès. Well if they see her in this they will run for the hills. WHAT in the heck was she thinking putting this outfit together?!

View attachment 721229

And at some point she has got to realize that she should open the boxes and try on the items before she films… and show only the pieces that fit and look good. Why does she still open boxeson camera? It’s like amateur hour. This doesn’t fit her at all and the outfit is horrible. And I’m quite sure most people wouldn’t always button up these types of necklines all the way to the top. But at least
a bag other than an Hermès.

View attachment 721235View attachment 721236View attachment 721241

These shoes are terrible and we all know she ONLY purchased because they match her birkin. She is literally the most basic person always matching! And her hair color is so bad even in the video. It’s literally bleached gray at the top and caramel/beige on the rest of it.

View attachment 721251View attachment 721252View attachment 721265
What the duck are those shoes? Nothing makes sense - none of these items work. The cardigan outfit is just so strange. The terracotta Shona Joy dress doesn't fit her properly and it certainly shouldn't be worn with heavy black boots. It needs open toe stilettos or wedges! Her Hermes wedges would have worked. But she has never worn them - go figure 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
View attachment 721136
View attachment 721138
Pretending that she shops from Harrods, when we all know she only gets Asda deliveries and PR freebies
View attachment 721140
Curious timing, as she gets ready for autumn, to post all these affiliate lynx for white summer dresses :unsure:
View attachment 721143
View attachment 721144
Lydia, you're always trying to get a free car. How many times have you posted a picture of an old Discovery and captioned it "manifesting"? You didn't manifest sh**.
View attachment 721145
A great endorsement for the very thing you're promoting - shopping in Instagram
View attachment 721151
View attachment 721153
Lidl has never heard of women-owned businesses before.
View attachment 721155
"In a world of fast fashion"? How many sponsored NastyGal videos has this idiot done? The Lion, the Witch, the Audacity of this B*tch.
If she gets things made essentially by a compant like KM who are owned by Boohoo I think? They'll come from China and Vitagrace is it, likely will be the very same according to this review:
View attachment 721332

I mean not that I'm against people getting things (know for a fact this does happen, people sneaking things out of the factories to make their own money got nothing against that, infact more power to them) from China outright but when it comes from the company and the people who make them dont get a whole lot.

Yeah there's people say at the back of factories so the people selling those without authorisation for who they're making them for (still legit in some senses but then not really, like continuations even of the same run) sell them themselves and make a profit off them, overall IP may aswell not be a thing at all in China, they say they have laws but trust me it doesnt exist about everything thats from the west is copied massively (not to sound in anyway at all derogatory but it just is)

Reactions: 8
Boohoo are the rats of the fashion world. Absolute vermin.
talks smack about Reiss who IMO are one of the best of the high end high street now that Karen millen have gone to tit selling out to Boohoo.
It’s laughable that she could say the reiss dress has holes in it and is of poor quality whilst doing boohoo and nasty girl hauls!

just bitter me thinks that inthefrow got that reiss gigs in the past.

• Heart
Infact with (nothing to do with clothing factories and the like) Microsoft least in the past may have heard they tried sorting things out, but they gave up essentially trying to sell genuine software licences in China since there's pretty much no IP rights at all, all their OS software thats given out thats licenced will be pirated.

Boohoo strikes again. They copied panagaia’s style ignoring the message behind the brand, of sustainability and ethically sourced materials. That is why she is so perfect for KM
Gosh, why can't Diet Prada report on this. And the fact that Boohoo / Nasty Gal / KM run sweatshops. :mad::mad:
And employ a narcissistic bully influencer. Yeah, that's you Lyds.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG. Just watched her latest YT Vlog. I can’t believe that she said she was giving a Reiss dress to charity because it was poor quality and had holes in it WTF. So, Lydia, it not good enough for you but it good enough for someone who shops in a charity shop.
That think also made me soooo angry. How dare she to even think giving to a charity clothes with holes in them is acceptable?? For god's sake trash that items and give away something worth of giving away, as in clothes in a good state, is that much to ask? Oh I forgot, of course I'm asking too much here, this is the same woman that sold an old clock for a fricking pound... What a shame of a human being.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh Ali…. What in the scorched earth is this?! Looks like he’s holding a beer but I think it’s a bottle of “fragrance”
(Bare hobbit feet are blotted out 😘)

View attachment 721283

TUSCAN soil? All the way from Italy just like the pots? Lol

View attachment 721289
Ali looks like he's in an apocalyptic movie scene ... the horrible filter, hang-dog stance and the dead eyes don't help.
We need a WALKING DEAD Zombie inserted behind him. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
That think also made me soooo angry. How dare she to even think giving to a charity clothes with holes in them is acceptable?? For god's sake trash that items and give away something worth of giving away, as in clothes in a good state, is that much to ask? Oh I forgot, of course I'm asking too much here, this is the same woman that sold an old clock for a fricking pound... What a shame of a human being.
She can put them in the material recycling bins! Most big supermarkets have one in their recycling areas. No excuse.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.