Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Wophie once again for a hugely popular thread title with 98 votes! 🍊🍊🍊

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll. Unsurprisingly, the most popular vote went to a continued pretence of luxe living on a shoestring income.

The thread was dominated by a #begged for 'surprise' 'dinner party' in the Greedhouse of dreams with reluctant guests, Frow and skaterboi, surrounded by oranges.
Elsie has given up apologising for not posting vlogs and we are relying on Ali now!

Elsie was shooting another season for Karen Millen but sadly survived the lake and horse. @Muff_Puff delighted us all with some graphics, which was the most popular post of the thread.

Here, for your continued enjoyment is the scene of Ali having the time of his life!
20210811_081616.gif

Screenshot_20210813-192540.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Picking up from last thread, how does Elsie manage to wear backless things? I am reasonably well endowed but outside my house I would want some support, particularly if I was travelling into London on the train and going to meetings.
Perhaps somebody could tell me if bolt one don't need support?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Picking up from last thread, how does Elsie manage to wear backless things? I am reasonably well endowed but outside my house I would want some support, particularly if I was travelling into London on the train and going to meetings.
Perhaps somebody could tell me if bolt one don't need support?
Since when does she wear a bra? And no, they don't need support, she has no real tissue there that could sack. I would also like to not wear a bra, but I can't get over the n-problem and people staring, and no, I never took testosterone.
The last time I wore an unpadded bra was in my early 20s, when some colleague told me I must fancy him because of my nips. Like, yes, sure 🖕

ETA: I mean, the overall has breast pockets, that could help with the n-problem. But the upper part is so tight, idk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Since when does she wear a bra? And no, they don't need support, she has no real tissue there that could sack. I would also like to not wear a bra, but I can't get over the n-problem and people staring, and no, I never took testosterone.
The last time I wore an unpadded bra was in my early 20s, when some colleague told me I must fancy him because of my nips. Like, yes, sure 🖕

ETA: I mean, the overall has breast pockets, that could help with the n-problem. But the upper part is so tight, idk.
Lol 🙄
Elsie's problem is that she can't accommodate her bolt ons in the size she wants to wear so nothing fits properly. The tops are always too tight.
Like you I can't wear unpadded bras.....but because I only have one nipple after cancer. The reconstruction I had didn't really work 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lol 🙄
Elsie's problem is that she can't accommodate her bolt ons in the size she wants to wear so nothing fits properly. The tops are always too tight.
Like you I can't wear unpadded bras.....but because I only have one nipple after cancer. The reconstruction I had didn't really work 😣
Same here, boobs are pretty big anything non padded and non wired would just add to my Michelin tires 😂 that work their way all around so would be a delightful site for anyone walking behind me 🤣.
Also she might be a size 4 down bottom and tiny waist but her boobs and shoulders are not a size 4! I am one size up top and another down bottom , so play suits and things like that are just not possible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Elsie said ages ago she never wears a bra. She only wore one when she was paid by Intimissimi.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Elsie said ages ago she never wears a bra. She only wore one when she was paid by Intimissimi.
She didn't even wear the right size bra when she was being given them for free by supposed experts in lingerie. Same with the arabella bikinis - she has no idea how a bra is supposed to fit. I assume she's just decided that all bras are uncomfortable and unnecessary just because she can't get fitted right.

Screenshot_20210813-230956_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-231020_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-231110_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-231131_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-231147_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-231414_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-231616_Instagram.jpg

Quite bafflingly, she's wearing bras with too big a band and too small a cup. The middle part between the breasts, the gore, should ideally sit flat against your skin, and the cups should cover the breast tissue all around the bottom, not floating. She's also getting a bit of quad boob, but because they're implants instead of soft breast tissue, it's not showing up as an obvious shelf. You'd think a lingerie ambassador would have this kind of basic knowledge. Then again, Intimissimi probably don't carry her true size.
Screenshot_20210813-232526_Firefox.jpg

Not exactly a wide range

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I love how at the beginning of the summer her asssssthetic was “British country home” and now it’s “American country club prep”.

She’s an interiors floozy. Personality floozy? Flip flopping ALL the damn day.

ETA: she really needs to spend her own money and get those tits removed. Or at least made into oranges instead of grapefruits. She’s going to have something fake in there because her tissue has probably been stretched like taffy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I love how at the beginning of the summer her asssssthetic was “British country home” and now it’s “American country club prep”.

She’s an interiors floozy. Personality floozy? Flip flopping ALL the damn day.

ETA: she really needs to spend her own money and get those tits removed. Or at least made into oranges instead of grapefruits. She’s going to have something fake in there because her tissue has probably been stretched like taffy.
Yup
Screenshot_20210813-231733_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
ok not to be a downer but I’m just going to say this for all of us who have lost a very close family member to covid.

I get it that she may be craving her family and I’m all for spending quality time, go for it!

However I’m really offended that her family gathering “basically a wedding” is all for content and profit and she’s even lost someone to covid, her Nono . She needs to wake up!

Have your private family gathering separate from the internet. Do a bbq. Have 75 cakes if you want. Do anything you want but don’t do this trading of your family for views. It’s not worth it. It’s disgusting.

Those of us who have lost parents, family, friends don’t take kindly to the profiteering. Call me a troll if you like. But this is feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Aldi only seems to flog alcohol now, oh well at least it keeps their cupboard full for them..... erm I mean guests 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dare I ask…are we all getting a bit fed up for Elsie? Seems we’re not responding as much as we used to (myself included).
I've definitely stepped back from the thread a fair bit. Not because of tattlers (I 🥰 you all), but because she's just boring and irritating and vapid, and I felt like I was repeating myself haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.