Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
ok not to be a downer but I’m just going to say this for all of us who have lost a very close family member to covid.

I get it that she may be craving her family and I’m all for spending quality time, go for it!

However I’m really offended that her family gathering “basically a wedding” is all for content and profit and she’s even lost someone to covid, her Nono . She needs to wake up!

Have your private family gathering separate from the internet. Do a bbq. Have 75 cakes if you want. Do anything you want but don’t do this trading of your family for views. It’s not worth it. It’s disgusting.

Those of us who have lost parents, family, friends don’t take kindly to the profiteering. Call me a troll if you like. But this is feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Julia123

VIP Member
Ok then…. Rip apart you entire finished, renovated second floor that consists of walk in closets so you can have this ceiling but a fake version. Mkay 🤪🙄🤨

1421F176-53F7-48D5-BDA7-7701A344127F.jpeg

Ok this is hilarious… you would think it’s October in 1292 not August 2021 by how she’s dressed to sightsee and then these people walk by… it’s SUMMER people. August 22nd. It’s hot out. The other people look normal lol. She looks like a complete idiot!

A0333A76-41A1-49EC-8DBF-546E4E9547F0.jpeg
FFA4C585-5B8D-45BC-A1E3-824C5F142666.jpeg

All she needs is the mustache and she’s all set for Halloween in her costume. Straight outta princess bride lol.
1629645459662.jpeg

1629645384140.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

HagueBlue

Standard opening line of a newbie and it fits like the dream:

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Have been loathing Lydl from afar for the longest time (used to find her fun to watch, liked her fashion, loved her hair etc etc).

What a monster she became when the “success” came along. Side note, I now can clearly see she always had a black heart but it was cunningly disguised, decorated with a twilly and sprayed with Febreze.

TRIGGERED.

The house party for family. Keep it at that. Begging and making money off of the back of covid when so many of us have suffered is beyond appalling and shows her for the trash she really is. I don’t care if she has 5, 10, 20 cakes. I don’t want to see it, or for that matter, hear about it. This bitch is so desperate to look like a decent human she is claiming to be doing something that’s supposedly for others. If it was for others, Lydia, it would be off camera. The irony (and she want have a clue what irony is either).

She’s struggling. Struggling for content, struggling with knowing, deep down she’s a bad person (she knows) and struggling that her career has nose dived.

It’s a circus and she is the star. Only she’s the clown. And she knows this. Beneath the smug, self satisfied smize. She knows.

“Turn a deaf ear to those who shout the loudest for an honest man need not raise his voice”.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Themoomoo

ok not to be a downer but I’m just going to say this for all of us who have lost a very close family member to covid.

I get it that she may be craving her family and I’m all for spending quality time, go for it!

However I’m really offended that her family gathering “basically a wedding” is all for content and profit and she’s even lost someone to covid, her Nono . She needs to wake up!

Have your private family gathering separate from the internet. Do a bbq. Have 75 cakes if you want. Do anything you want but don’t do this trading of your family for views. It’s not worth it. It’s disgusting.

Those of us who have lost parents, family, friends don’t take kindly to the profiteering. Call me a troll if you like. But this is feedback.
I could not agree more. I lost my mum after a very short battle with cancer last March, the week we went into lockdown, the week of my mums birthday, my birthday, my husbands birthday as well as Mother’s Day. My mum planned her funeral one afternoon before she went into the hospice. I still feel so guilty for not being able to give her the funeral she planned, the one thing she thought she had control over. We could only have a maximum of ten people. We said we we do something in the summer to celebrate her life last year, but we couldn’t. And the pain is still so raw we still can’t. And all Lydiot wants to do is throw a post covid party for the gram!! Get freebies and flaunt her so called wealth to her friends and family. I got you Lydiot. I know your game we all do. She has zero awareness of others and truly thinks she was so hard done by last year. You truly were not, trust me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Wophie once again for a hugely popular thread title with 98 votes! 🍊🍊🍊

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll. Unsurprisingly, the most popular vote went to a continued pretence of luxe living on a shoestring income.

The thread was dominated by a #begged for 'surprise' 'dinner party' in the Greedhouse of dreams with reluctant guests, Frow and skaterboi, surrounded by oranges.
Elsie has given up apologising for not posting vlogs and we are relying on Ali now!

Elsie was shooting another season for Karen Millen but sadly survived the lake and horse. @Muff_Puff delighted us all with some graphics, which was the most popular post of the thread.

Here, for your continued enjoyment is the scene of Ali having the time of his life!
20210811_081616.gif

Screenshot_20210813-192540.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Lottieinthesuburbs

Something bloody magical happened in the care home tonight. A dog and cat sat on the bed at the same time…. Meanwhile we are seeing people fall from planes that they’ve clung to in Kabul in sheer desperation to escape Taliban rule. Men, women and children clamouring for their lives. Maybe I’m being triggered now but I don’t think I can deal with this smug, ignorant narcissist anymore. Her lack of perspective astonishes and disgusts me in equal measure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Tony_Reno

I’m no grammar wizard but this is what caught my attention right away. The run on sentence - Labia 100%. The inability to differentiate between ‘too’ and ‘to’ - again Her royal Labia 100%
Nice try Lids. Nobody fucking talks like this besides you, my softest flower petal autumnal pumpkin spice lidiot.
Get the Fuck out of here. ✌🏼

View attachment 720550
it is 100% her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Julia123

VIP Member
Stunning. On another note, Elsie had those shoes when she first moved into the bunga (see pic) best she's ever looked in my opinion, simple but classy (the clothes not Elsie) but stopped dressing like that and sold the shoes on depop when she realised 'it wasn't her style' 😆😆😆
Yes I loved this phase of her style. It’s very “me” 🤓. Wonder who she was copying? Lol

This is too funny! 🍆🍆. The pants even look ridiculous from her POV

638D998F-0F04-4CC4-93E2-F1EBD0C71618.jpeg

I think she’s going for this lewk next with her RALPH LAREN top lol

1629466260026.jpeg

Then she could do this one with her SIZE 10 Barbor jacket. Lol

1629466427715.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Just started skimming through Ali's snoozefest and he starts right off with the pretentiousness of trying to sound grand. "A British garden party."

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

They had food, drinks and music. In fact the food trucks for parties have been done in the US forever and are more common here.

Just like their imaginary courtyard, terrace, porch, imaginary manor with vast grounds and now, the Millen-Gordon Farm. He actually said that in an IG story a few weeks ago!

I'd love to know what made that garden gathering British vs one in Australia, the US, Italy, France? I mean they served pasta...not authentic, typical British fare, bloody is it? And do they think the rest of us sit on the ground eating like heathens sans tables, chairs, cutlery and such?

Also, he needs to stop with the insane thigh flexing lest his kneecaps fucking pop off.

What a muppet.

They also both love to claim that talking about the weather is only a British thing. They perhaps need to come to Seattle where our rain festival lasts from Jan 1st-Dec 31st annually. In fact, Seattle gets more rain than London and so yes, we definitely talk about it a lot. There's a reason why Starbucks started here and we literally need one on almost every corner.

Just for the record, I absolutely adore the UK having been there numerous times and wish I had moved there years ago.

What I take issue with is the faux wealth and grandness they put on. Just like them taking walks in Horse and Hound blazers and hats like a couple of twats, despite not a single horse or hound in sight.

Seriously, I can't with how fake and pretentious they are. Only extremely insecure, unhappy people put on these airs and graces.

I mean she even lied that she bought her bags from Hermes vs. Sellier until she was caught out. Who lies about dumb stuff like that?!?!

They're both going to feel very empty when the money stops rolling in, their social media whoring careers are dead and no one is watching them at all. What then?

What a pair of morons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Loupylia

This woman is a true master at finding justification for yet more crap she doesnt need.

also, she got the Barbour jacket in a size 10 because she can wear her knitwear under it. It’s not because she’s a size 10, you know that right? Cos she isn’t. Definitely not. She likes to wear fleeces and stuff so that’s why she got a size 10. She is definitely a 6. She borrowed Ali’s so much because it was big, so she wanted to get a bigger size. So she can layer up under it. But she’s not a size 10.

do you think she made that clear enough? Maybe she should have covered it just one more time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

beahunny

Chatty Member
Calling all hairdresser tattlers @K18 we need you! Please help us with this new hair mystery!

Wowzers so sad. I watch this YouTube for handbags and someone hacked her YouTube and deleted the whole account. Omg why does this happen to the nice people while the asshats continue to cheat and lie!’
Stories link. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

I understand that this is a horrible thing to happen and I hope that YT can restore her channel and re-load all her videos. But she is another YT user who doesn't understand the platform or feels erroneously entitled to services from a free software like YouTube. You don't pay to use YT. If you rely on YT as an income source, YOU should have backups of everything important on your own devices.

Why do these Youtubers expect Youtube to have a Customer Service Department when THEY ARE NOT THE CUSTOMERS. The ADVERTISERS are Youtube's customers. NOT you and your channel. All these entitled people need to reset their expectations. You use a free software to generate an income and YouTube's business model is largely a self-service model. It should surprise NONE OF THEM that they should be the first guardian over their own content and know how to backup their own videos regardless of what YT does or does not do in terms of support.

(No I do not work for YouTube)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Why the F does she call it a kitchen garden. Girl it's your backyard. Also did she get into bed with her nasty gardening clothes on. Wtf?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63