Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just put it’s that good it can blur a brush 🤣🤣🤣

It’s been deleted 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh they’re in massive delete mode. One minute there’s 10 comments and the next there’s 3!!!! How on earth can these businesses sleep at night??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope she gets royally fucked by the ASA for this ........She damn well deserves it for being so bloody deceitful and arrogantly thinking that every observer is a massive bleeping tool not to notice that oh so evident filter!

Karma come here .... good boy .. now Karma go get the witch! (n)(n):poop:
Yes and Rodial as well. This is totally false advertising and they should not allow her to do it on thier behalf… several times and pay for it. They likely even requested her to do that blurring that notice NO OTHER poster has done. Hmmm if it was really so magical wouldn’t this be done by a ton of influencers and regular people?

The marketing staff should know better and require their paid for and reposted advertisements to be honest and not misleading. Pores disappear 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What a great beauty.....mahoosive chin, lopsided jaw and lumpy cheeks on the wonk!! Nice work Dr Wotsit:LOL:

Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 16.29.59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Seems like she is fishing for a gig with Ralph Lauren simply because it’s “equestrian” like Hermès. Well if they see her in this they will run for the hills. WHAT in the heck was she thinking putting this outfit together?!

View attachment 721229

And at some point she has got to realize that she should open the boxes and try on the items before she films… and show only the pieces that fit and look good. Why does she still open boxeson camera? It’s like amateur hour. This doesn’t fit her at all and the outfit is horrible. And I’m quite sure most people wouldn’t always button up these types of necklines all the way to the top. But at least
a bag other than an Hermès.

These shoes are terrible and we all know she ONLY purchased because they match her birkin. She is literally the most basic person always matching! And her hair color is so bad even in the video. It’s literally bleached gray at the top and caramel/beige on the rest of it.
The outfit for somebody who doesn't know whether to play tennis or go for a ride or visit the library! Shame Elsie doesn't do any of those things! 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m no grammar wizard but this is what caught my attention right away. The run on sentence - Labia 100%. The inability to differentiate between ‘too’ and ‘to’ - again Her royal Labia 100%
Nice try Lids. Nobody bleeping talks like this besides you, my softest flower petal autumnal pumpkin spice lidiot.
Get the duck out of here. ✌🏼

View attachment 720550
It’s like a parody of some ghastly character …..lids and Cawie could have made a great material for a Victoria Wood and Julie Walters re enactment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes I loved this phase of her style. It’s very “me” 🤓. Wonder who she was copying? Lol

This is too funny! 🍆🍆. The pants even look ridiculous from her POV

View attachment 721530

I think she’s going for this lewk next with her RALPH LAREN top lol

Then she could do this one with her SIZE 10 Barbor jacket. Lol
Who stands like this? Is Elsie a ballet dancer?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another Rodial powder advert for which she's used a filter to exaggerate the effects.
View attachment 721320
View attachment 721321
(You can see the filter move around with the brush, with the smoothing effect disappearing when the brush moves to another area)

The ASA have made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effects of makeup products in influencer adverts is not allowed. The brazenness and audacity of this moron that she's doing it a second time when she's already been called out the first time 🤬
If anyone wants to report her, here is the link to the Make a Complaint page on the ASA website: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
I’ve got time this weekend, I’m on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I suppose we shouldn't be that surprised that Rodial approved (if not encouraged) Elsie to make a demonstration video using a filter when the CEO and founder, Maria Hatzistefanis herself posts sh** like this:
Screenshot_20210820-171839_Instagram.jpg

(Posted 9 July, more than half a year after the ASA made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effect of cosmetics or skincare is not permitted.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I suppose we shouldn't be that surprised that Rodial approved (if not encouraged) Elsie to make a demonstration video using a filter when the CEO and founder, Maria Hatzistefanis herself posts sh** like this:
View attachment 721802
(Posted 9 July, more than half a year after the ASA made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effect of a cosmetic or skincare is not permitted.)
Yeah I noticed this owner posts a lot of misleading/filtered things... and honestly she looks like royal B as well. Yes I'm judging her by how she looks but she sure looks like a BIAACH

@K18 I would love your input as a make-up artist. Have you seen this miracle powder in action? What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m no grammar wizard but this is what caught my attention right away. The run on sentence - Labia 100%. The inability to differentiate between ‘too’ and ‘to’ - again Her royal Labia 100%
Nice try Lids. Nobody bleeping talks like this besides you, my softest flower petal autumnal pumpkin spice lidiot.
Get the duck out of here. ✌🏼

View attachment 720550
The spelling of “favorite” is in American English though, as opposed to “favourite”. Not sure she’s bright enough to use that to confuse but you never know🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway, whoever wrote it, it’s bollocks. Sounds like Grammy Bear on speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The spelling of “favorite” is in American English though, as opposed to “favourite”. Not sure she’s bright enough to use that to confuse but you never know🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway, whoever wrote it, it’s bollocks. Sounds like Grammy Bear on speed.
Rodial have replied saying "there isn't a filter ❤ "

Companies like these prey on the intellectually challenged. There are a lot of intellectually challenged out there. It does disgust me how they get away with this!!!

Reactions: 18
here is a close up of a section of the Rodial video, you can clearly see the blurring tool. ( I have rewound and replayed to show the blurring tool in action)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Companies like these prey on the intellectually challenged. There are a lot of intellectually challenged out there. It does disgust me how they get away with this!!!
I suppose technically it isn't, it's the blurring tool. They are using tools to change how their products looks

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I suppose technically it isn't, it's the blurring tool. They are using tools to change how their products looks
Exactly! We know that, yet there are many who don’t realise. Them being the intellectually challenged. These companies try and bullshit everyone and hate it (blocking) when they get found out!

Reactions: 15
Ah I see you’re commenting on ‘they’re saying no filter’ rather than my post. I did t even quote that post do no idea what’s going on with our posting? The insta huns could have infiltrated us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.