Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumb criminal 🤦🏽‍♀️

Are those new. I feel like I never saw them before and they weren’t discussed here. Why was she obsessing over the Hermes one? Those are identical. Assuming she did like it for the looks.
View attachment 721000
These are the Lily&Bean bags.....see #beangate on The WIKI (pink button at top of page).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Shes right....there has been a change in her (since hairgate and lockdown) but not for the better!
I find her unwatchable now. I know she's always been a bit of a c*nt but she's unbelievable now, I occasionally will put a video on and I find myself pulling faces at the screen because I just don't get it?!?! she tries so hard to give out an airy fairy image now (I believe it's because of the bullying) that she doesn't even know who she is anymore. she can wear as many ugly twee frilly dresses as she likes and swollow a thesaurus on a daily basis but we still know what you did lydia!
I agree I feel the same way. I feel like she became a royal bleep ever since she “graduated” from life coaching.
did you see her comment in the last Vlog about her nipples showing in that tank top/sports bra. “ we all have them okkkk” 🤦🏽‍♀️

Those are the Lily & Bean handbags that were given to her by the brand. They posted 1 photo of her on Instagram with another bag but took it down when they were made aware of her conduct with a 9 month pregnant hairstylist. The owner spoke with the hairstylist and then pulled the photo off of the Gram. So now she can't use those bags in photos without opening up that Pandora Box of bad behavior and she can't DePop them because they are monogramed with her initials. All she can do is display them and be reminded of the day she came undone and badly treated a woman who was about to give birth. That is probably the worst thing that one woman could do to another woman. Do you think that Lydiot ever wonders about the women she comes in contact with while working and what they really think about her actions towards Nicky?
Ya I realized they are Lily & Bean but I guess this happened before I stumbled across tattle. I’m a newbie here. But thanks for the explanation ♥

Reactions: 19
Right I’m a newbie on here , I went to nicky lazou last week to have my hair done, was really exited to meet nicky and Rita lazou , when I got there I was greeted in and made to wait at least 30 minutes before my appointment, i was overhearing conversations to my shock I found out that her sister Rita lazou had left she’s not working with nicky anymore and nicky did not seem happy about it at all, she was talking quite rude to the clients that were asking about Rita, I’m so intrigued to find out what’s gone on.
By the sounds of things Rita has not left on good terms, and nicky had made it very clear to the clients.
The rest of the clients only had good things to say about Rita. I really do wonder what’s gone on there.xx

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Those linen shorts did not go with the Ralph Lauren shirt and like one of you mentioned if you need the Barbour jacket big enough to wear a jumper underneath you wont be wearing shorts. Jeez an fashion influencer and she cant even put a outfit together :rolleyes:. No wonder she's on pinterest pinning outfit ideas. You need to lovely, you need to!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right I’m a newbie on here , I went to nicky lazou last week to have my hair done, was really exited to meet nicky and Rita lazou , when I got there I was greeted in and made to wait at least 30 minutes before my appointment, i was overhearing conversations to my shock I found out that her sister Rita lazou had left she’s not working with nicky anymore and nicky did not seem happy about it at all, she was talking quite rude to the clients that were asking about Rita, I’m so intrigued to find out what’s gone on.
By the sounds of things Rita has not left on good terms, and nicky had made it very clear to the clients.
The rest of the clients only had good things to say about Rita. I really do wonder what’s gone on there.xx
Are Rita and Nicky not sisters? Or cousins? They always say you should never work with family. I'd say Rita went out on her own maybe? She was good enough to do this. I have interacted with both Nicky and Rita and found them both lovely. I'd say Nicky is hurt but hopefully they will patch things up again eventually. I see they don't follow each other anymore either on Instagram. They were very close so hopefully it will eventually settle down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it is 100% her
How mortifying .......This really is a new low for her ....and it stands to reason as it looks like the Iphone "notepad" app.
Your life really has hit the shitter when you have to write love letters to yourself and pass them off as a followers work (I mean BOT ..oops)

What a sad life one leads dear Lydiot Coddlington Windsor :poop::poop::poop::poop::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210820-094124_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-094137_Firefox.jpg

Pretending that she shops from Harrods, when we all know she only gets Asda deliveries and PR freebies
Screenshot_20210820-094153_Firefox.jpg

Curious timing, as she gets ready for autumn, to post all these affiliate lynx for white summer dresses :unsure:
Screenshot_20210820-094216_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-094244_Firefox.jpg

Lydia, you're always trying to get a free car. How many times have you posted a picture of an old Discovery and captioned it "manifesting"? You didn't manifest sh**.
Screenshot_20210820-094301_Firefox.jpg

A great endorsement for the very thing you're promoting - shopping in Instagram
Screenshot_20210820-094317_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-094333_Firefox.jpg

Lidl has never heard of women-owned businesses before.
Screenshot_20210820-094349_Firefox.jpg

"In a world of fast fashion"? How many sponsored NastyGal videos has this idiot done? The Lion, the Witch, the Audacity of this B*tch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The obsession with having her life “instagram worthy” (like the last 5 min of the video where she talks about the tones on her display shelves) is absurd.

You truly live on a set. Painted books, beige dog toys, and a copper bathtub that she probably haven’t used yet but is just for looks.

It’s not livable. Like when her brothers kids were over, did she have to setup a perimeter of who’s allowed where? Also with 10-20 people, were they only allowed to use the wonky pheasant powder room??

She talked about trying to fit in as many things as possible in these days but she’s clearing out her wardrobe and doing laser appointments.

I don’t wish bad upon her but can you imagine her working as a waitress in 5 years and ali back as an electrician? there’s no way that marriage will last in close proximity and without their toys and pretense.

There’s some people that can be classy and sophisticated working in a shop or tending tables. Lydia is far from and she’s trying to buy herself a personality and style but just ends up with Crassthetics
My husband is electrician and if there's something broken he can fix it especially electrical of any kind! So why would Ali consider himself a electrician when there's been several times when they couldn't get out of their driveway, several lights and plugs and they were stranded for 3-4 hours and couldn't even change the tire! So he might of helped the electrician but I would love to find out what his real credentials are!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My husband is electrician and if there's something broken he can fix it especially electrical of any kind! So why would Ali consider himself a electrician when there's been several times when they couldn't get out of their driveway, several lights and plugs and they were stranded for 3-4 hours and couldn't even change the tire! So he might of helped the electrician but I would love to find out what his real credentials are!
I bet Ali wouldn’t even be able to read the word credentials. “Lyds, what does cred-ent-als mean?”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG. Just watched her latest YT Vlog. I can’t believe that she said she was giving a Reiss dress to charity because it was poor quality and had holes in it WTF. So, Lydia, it not good enough for you but it good enough for someone who shops in a charity shop.

Secondly, when she was styling up her Barbour jacket she wanted to look like Alexa Chung in ”her heyday”. What an insult to Alexa saying that this hash up of an outfit would be somthing she would wear and also saying In her heyday. AC has continued to grow and turn into an extremely successful influencer with original style without having to copy looks found on Pinterest.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 721136
View attachment 721138
Pretending that she shops from Harrods, when we all know she only gets Asda deliveries and PR freebies
View attachment 721140
Curious timing, as she gets ready for autumn, to post all these affiliate lynx for white summer dresses :unsure:
View attachment 721143
View attachment 721144
Lydia, you're always trying to get a free car. How many times have you posted a picture of an old Discovery and captioned it "manifesting"? You didn't manifest sh**.
View attachment 721145
View attachment 721151
View attachment 721153
View attachment 721155
"In a world of fast fashion"? How many sponsored NastyGal videos has this idiot done? The Lion, the Witch, the Audacity of this B*tch.
Apparently it's called "Parsian" .. I always thought it was "Parisian" or "Parisienne" ....silly me :unsure:

Really bleeping hysterical though that she goes on about "quality" and being "ethically sourced" and doesn't like the harsh smell of chemicals on certain goods ......well that is until the cheque comes in the post from Boohoo / NG or Karen Millen .... top quality ethical goods they are ....duck off hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 721136
View attachment 721138
View attachment 721140
View attachment 721143
View attachment 721144
View attachment 721145
View attachment 721151
View attachment 721153
View attachment 721155
1629451988890.png

1629452031242.png
YES, you are!

1629452077102.png
Because "Ye olde era" women were timid and insecure lil' moo-moo's (yes that genetive 's was intentional on my side)

1629452217785.png
Run/Led why only use one word when you can use two words that mean the same you moron and dumbhead

Nice to see that she held her word and promotes women of colour on her platform. Lol, was kidding… of course, she didn't.

1629452513501.png

Apart from the strikingly painful irony that is her business partner bohoo company, she ALWAYS has to malign something to uppen up another thing. She has no ability to grasp the concept, that you can talk positively about something without taking something else down. Like, stop the bleeping comparing. You can say all the positive things you said about your new beg-athon brands without minimizing any other brands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She hasn't done her research in vita grace - check out their reviews online...bought from Ali baba, price massively inflated and tags are replaced....but then Lydia would know all about that! Really bad customer service too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sorry would you like to cancel england? Heritage means history and there’s more to British history and culture than just the British empire.
Omg cancelling the entirety of England hahahah. Had such a rubbish few days and this made me laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.