Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest country chic doorstops ... šŸ¤Ŗ
Get yours today from your nearest vegetable stall.

Screenshot_20210820-193113_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-193801_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-193719_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#petty. šŸ¤£
But seriously I have just reported both of them. A second time with this #AD itā€™s not on.
Just a tip that itā€™s actually Lydia Elise Millen. ā€œElsieā€ is a joke from the last thread and not her name. This way the ASA will know exactly who youā€™re talking about

Reactions: 18
I suppose we shouldn't be that surprised that Rodial approved (if not encouraged) Elsie to make a demonstration video using a filter when the CEO and founder, Maria Hatzistefanis herself posts sh** like this:
View attachment 721802
(Posted 9 July, more than half a year after the ASA made it clear that the use of filters to exaggerate the effect of cosmetics or skincare is not permitted.)
Maria, is always filtered to the max. It's crazy how fake she looks.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Maria, is always filtered to the max. It's crazy how fake she looks.
It's not a good message, when you still feel so insecure that you have to filter/edit the crap out of your pictures after using your "superior" product. Sometimes I am happy that I don't have enough disposable income that I could afford their products, with a good feeling spending that much money. I would be so angry now that I supported their bs and made them rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the begging to Bentley never paid off, ITF and Amelia have had cars from them a few times and so has Claire, Claire is currently partnering with Rolls Royce, so not to be outdone, she's begged an Aston Martin Lagonda for the weekend!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What a great beauty.....mahoosive chin, lopsided jaw and lumpy cheeks on the wonk!! Nice work Dr Wotsit:LOL:

View attachment 721728
When we see this face gesture itā€™s Lydia being extra so she convinces people to buy something!!! She does the Iā€™m so nice and Iā€™m just like you in effort to rip you off!!!! Nice work Lydia Elise Gordon!! šŸ¤Ŗ You would think if Ali was a real man and she didnā€™t take his name and she just made him add herā€™s to his name he would be out of there!!! Nobody in the US would ever get married if they tried that tit on the men here!!! Because I know Frowā€™s man did it so is this a common thing? Forgive me no disrespect just thinking I could never convince my husband and knowing other couples would never think about it!!! šŸ¤­

Kris Jenner , Tommy Hilfigerā€™s wife, Victoria Beckham wouldnā€™t be caught DEAD DEAD in that outfit!!! Ever!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Doesn't she mean "My husband was offered a test drive in the Aston Martin SUV that every bleeping car influencer had last year"??? I mean if you have such a major "pull" with Aston they would have offered it to you last year ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm #justsaying.

HAHAHAH "Late to the party Millen" should be your surname from this point on .......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a shame the Aston will be going back before long and also the RR ...leases only last til you actually pay for the cars after 3 years .... didums boohoo (see what I did there :LOL::LOL:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
here is a close up of a section of the Rodial video, you can clearly see the blurring tool. ( I have rewound and replayed to show the blurring tool in action)
OMG this amazing, thank you! It's also literally DISGUSTING and says so much about the levels she will stoop to make a buck. This is way worse than an eye enhancing filter... it's straight up deception to sell a product and claims to make pores DISSAPEAR like magic. I hope she AND Rodial get caught BIG TIME and are humiliated.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Doesn't she mean "My husband was offered a test drive in the Aston Martin SUV that every bleeping car influencer had last year"??? I mean if you have such a major "pull" with Aston they would have offered it to you last year ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm #justsaying.

HAHAHAH "Late to the party Millen" should be your surname from this point on .......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a shame the Aston will be going back before long and also the RR ...leases only last til you actually pay for the cars after 3 years .... didums boohoo (see what I did there :LOL::LOL:)
it just cracks me up as clearly they are at the end of their lease for the Aston and either their local dealer principle is sweetening them up for yet another overpriced lease so the Millen-Gordonā€™s can keep up with the Jonesā€™ OR Ali has merely requested a weekend test drive for their latest model. THAT ANYONE CAN REQUEST VIA THE ASTON MARTIN WEBSITE. Given that they have a relationship with the brand already, a dealership would be unlikely to refuse their request. Truth of the matter is like the lovely @Stefano says if they were anything special then they would have been offered a test weekend in the DBX by the dealership when it came out LAST YEAR!

Ladies and Gentlemen- weā€™re desperately scrambling for sponsorships and itā€™s PAINFUL to watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
OMG Rodial has turned off comments but the reel is still up. What pieces of actual tit.

I am guilty of cutting most IG/YT some slack as they are all shallow and trying to make a buck and I'm watching most of them for entertainment purposes... They all use filters, flog products for money, link outfits for money, etc. But I'm sorry, I really have to draw the line at BOLD FACE LYING, DECEPTION, BULLYING, ATTEMPTS TO RUIN SOMEONE'S CAREER AND LIFE, and BOLD FACE LIES just to try to stay relevant and bring in money. What we discuss on this thread is only what we actually know about (or suspect). There has to be so much more and it makes me ill.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
here is a close up of a section of the Rodial video, you can clearly see the blurring tool. ( I have rewound and replayed to show the blurring tool in action)
That is amazing! You can clearly see that her pores are magically blurred even before the power is applied to spots! Rodial needs to be reported as well for their misleading claims.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
For those who canā€™t access or donā€™t want to watch the IG stories.

5E54C045-03A4-4900-8C04-BB45D23B4D74.jpeg

Josie is at Lydiaā€™s and I legit thought this was a man sitting across from her. Until I saw Lydiaā€™s stories.

Lol Lydia is rocking that baggy pants tucked into boots Victorian explorer lewk for a Friday night with friends. lol

ADD40498-1F98-404E-914C-F7E28DF2ACFF.jpeg
7BEBA300-A545-484A-8998-4346EAF2F781.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry would you like to cancel england? Heritage means history and thereā€™s more to British history and culture than just the British empire.
So yes there is...BUT I do get the sense though that many Tattlers have unsheathed see subtle and not so subtle bigotry from Josie et al so some of these nostalgic references may be indeed rooted in oppressive ideals. Google evangelical or tradwife influencers for the tea in the US.

Reactions: 13
Well insta are introducing the screening where new people can't comment but this is feedback, not death threats etc so it should be left on there!
To me, deleting negative feedback = false advertising.
Exactly. Thatā€™s what I mean. They can put an option where they can report a comment and the platform makes the decision to delete it or not. Not just delete all the negative feedback themselves. Thatā€™s BS.

Who stands like this? Is Elsie a ballet dancer?
The pants made her do it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.