Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
English Heritage Garden Party… so the theme was colonialism?
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT! Every single time these morons (Josie, Charlie, Inthefrow included) want to flaunt "English Heritage" and pretend they descend from an aristocratic line, I am like are you actually deranged?
So what you are saying is you want to be a colonising, racist, esnslaver that forcefully enters countries, creates war and destroys entire economies so you can prosper? Absolute idiots!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
How nice of her shes going to give a linen dress with holes in to charity.

Shes spraying Astonish fabric refresher on her clothes in the wardrobe #bougie

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This all sounds a lot like her new bff Mansplainer Charlie Irons. He talks a tit ton about british, heritage, etc...
Oh yes he was waffling on about a small boy in their rental project claims it’s from time between Edward II and Edward III …think he said 1400th century…. yip sure in his rental!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Damn, with the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the word "AUTUMNAL", we're f*cked.
🙄

(Pardon my French ❤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren my favourite Ralph Lauren blah blah blah I think she may be trying to get the attention of Ralph Lauren PR ??? 🙄

She's trying to lure TOD's back into her poisonous fold after she burnt her bridges with them by forgetting to open their package and thereby missing their online event ... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What the bloody hell has she ordered? those dresses are HIDEOUS!
The high neckline of those dresses are terrible for someone with huge boobies. Fashion 101 Lyds. 🙄

Her style is all over the place in this vlog. Striped shirts. Woollen cardigans. Daisy Duke denim shorts. White linen shorts. Barbour jacket. High neck, obscenely short dresses. Poor girl is lost. Someone throw her a compass.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m personally offended. I love autumn😂😂😂 . 🍁🍂🥮🎃
Tbh, So do I ... and I do love a pumpkin spice latte as well hehe. But the overuse of the word "Autumnal" makes me want to smack an influencer. Hard smack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I suppose it is, in a way.

Nobody would conjure up the image of a plantation-themed event with black servers if they were told they were attending an "English heritage" themed event, but all of the vestiges of the English aristocracy that are associated with this kind of "heritage" were facilitated by the exploits of colonialism. I suppose most people would imagine a posh afternoon tea - made possible by tea imported from China, sugar grown and crystallised in the Caribbean, bread baked by servants with no upward mobility, in outfits of tweed made of the wool of sheep who were prioritised above the residents of Scotland and whose farming (forced upon Scots) decimated communities and their cultures, on estates bought with the riches gained by trafficking people and handed down through the generations. All possible only through the oppression, exploitation, and abuses of the British Empire.

I don't mean to completely reject your point, but I think it's important to acknowledge that the legacy of the British Empire lives on, and continues to affect people all over the world. And people like Lydia are desperate to pretend that they are in on it, on the exploiting side, with unfathomable riches that could only be amassed by treading down on others (but in a nice, out-of-sight way so you never have to think about those people)
I think the two words "English Heritage" mean different things to people around the world. There is the colonial element but if you type it into Google it's more the medieval sites, the 800 year old ruins, Henry VIII, historic monuments, listed buildings etc. It can also mean traditions and culture which probably does include afternoon tea. It doesn't have that much to do with politics.

They simply used the wrong word because they are uneducated idiots.

Reactions: 35
"I know a lot of you, who watches the vlogs are always asking where's Lumi. So here she is!". That would've been us, hello, Lyds!🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No can't watch that. I'll have more fun stood here in the kitchen staring at the wall thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.