Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dig at MAC...
View attachment 719714
There goes any chance of a sponsorship, right down the drain with the rest of her career.

Does she genuinely think that a massive, established brand like MAC with a very dedicated and loyal customer base care about her opinion? They make cosmetics for makeup artists, not idiots with sh** stains on their cheeks.
MAC have different lines. If she went into the store and ask for the look she wanted, she would be served. But when she waits for freebies, she gets what the brand sends her. Choosing beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s begging for Mac TO REACH OUT TO HER ……..
She is negging them. 😂

How nice of her shes going to give a linen dress with holes in to charity.

Shes spraying Astonish fabric refresher on her clothes in the wardrobe #bougie
How about washing them? I feel like tit because I have to spray my blankets, since I own no washing machine, but hand-washing blankets is a nightmare, I can only wash them occasionally at a friend's. I think I never sprayed my clothes with fabric refresher. Is she living in the 17th century... omg, she is... never washes her hair and her clothes, only puts perfume on it.

Damn, with the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the word "AUTUMNAL", we're f*cked.
🙄

(Pardon my French ❤)
COZY

Carrie is now writing love notes to Elsie for The Gram! 🤢

View attachment 720222
This is the flower she is blossoming into
1629400826401.png

Also, who writes like that..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I said this before and I will say it again. She’s so childish and stupid. Whenever things don’t go her way and she doesn’t get free products or work from a company she makes a nasty post/comment about them. She actually thinks she’s someone and by doing something like that she’ll hurt Dior, Mac, or GHD. Honey you don’t even exist compared to those companies. Know your worth. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Not only that. Coming from someone that puts on a 1000 layers of products on her face in her makeup routine.
I think the problem is she doesn’t realize she is a HAS BEEN. These brands don’t give two shits about your opinions sweetheart! She hasn’t gotten the memo. When she realizes that, maybe then she’ll start workin on coming to terms with that.

This “new” you oozes fakeness. Stop wasting time trying to rebrand yourself in an industry that has turned the lights out on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m no grammar wizard but this is what caught my attention right away. The run on sentence - Labia 100%. The inability to differentiate between ‘too’ and ‘to’ - again Her royal Labia 100%
Nice try Lids. Nobody bleeping talks like this besides you, my softest flower petal autumnal pumpkin spice lidiot.
Get the duck out of here. ✌🏼

40B27A40-F37B-40CE-AB5D-877F2FF515F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I think the problem is she doesn’t realize she is a HAS BEEN. These brands don’t give two shits about your opinions sweetheart! She hasn’t gotten the memo. When she realizes that, maybe then she’ll start workin on coming to terms with that.

This “new” you oozes fakeness. Stop wasting time trying to rebrand yourself in an industry that has turned the lights out on you!
Sorry guys quoting myself because I wanted to add to my last thought. Let this be a lesson to all these influencers…EASY COME, EASY GO. Instead of letting the “fame and success” get to your head, be thankful and plan for the future because it can all be taken away from you. Be kind to your subscribers and respectful to the brands that choose to work with YOU! Let Lydiot be an example of what NOT to do.

"I was so worried I wouldn't receive the bits I wanted that I ordered the collection" ... she is literally the most wasteful, desperate and sad person.

1629404958270.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m no grammar wizard but this is what caught my attention right away. The run on sentence - Labia 100%. The inability to differentiate between ‘too’ and ‘to’ - again Her royal Labia 100%
Nice try Lids. Nobody bleeping talks like this besides you, my softest flower petal autumnal pumpkin spice lidiot.

View attachment 720550
it is 100% her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
D76E3854-4CEC-4553-9CF3-943F93993E2D.png

Did actually anyone see this decleor advertisement? I know it was spoken about a couple of pages ago but wtf is wrong with Elsie? How can you make that make spelling mistakes???
- the most natural of glows (is that even a sentence?)
- ratience
- 97 % percent (percent percent okay)
- the other sentences are just weirdly built

(english is not my first language so correct me if i’m wrong)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT! Every single time these morons (Josie, Charlie, Inthefrow included) want to flaunt "English Heritage" and pretend they descend from an aristocratic line, I am like are you actually deranged?
So what you are saying is you want to be a colonising, racist, esnslaver that forcefully enters countries, creates war and destroys entire economies so you can prosper? Absolute idiots!
Sorry would you like to cancel england? Heritage means history and there’s more to British history and culture than just the British empire.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 720550
Wow, spot on! What a prat she is.

She's constantly trying to make up for being exposed as a pathetic, evil bully by pretending to be this new shiny person. The sensible thing would be to hold her hands up and apologise... but she's a twit and that won't happen. She's gonna lose her tit sometime soon... she can't fake it for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This woman is a true master at finding justification for yet more crap she doesnt need.

also, she got the Barbour jacket in a size 10 because she can wear her knitwear under it. It’s not because she’s a size 10, you know that right? Cos she isn’t. Definitely not. She likes to wear fleeces and stuff so that’s why she got a size 10. She is definitely a 6. She borrowed Ali’s so much because it was big, so she wanted to get a bigger size. So she can layer up under it. But she’s not a size 10.

do you think she made that clear enough? Maybe she should have covered it just one more time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
View attachment 720421
Did actually anyone see this decleor advertisement? I know it was spoken about a couple of pages ago but wtf is wrong with Elsie? How can you make that make spelling mistakes???
- the most natural of glows (is that even a sentence?)
- ratience
- 97 % percent (percent percent okay)
- the other sentences are just weirdly built

(english is not my first language so correct me if i’m wrong)
English may not be your first language, but you are much, much better at it than our Elsie!!

Decleor - if I were Elsie, and had reactive type skin as she does, I would avoid it. Their products are full of essential oils (known irritants) and artificial perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Since when did a wardrobe sort out, get called an Edit! I’ve only watched 5 minutes so far and got annoyed at her editing her wardrobe! It’s like she hears a word and then boom, I’m going to bespoke into a sentence! Also how is this interesting content. She does unboxing and try on’s with most things she buys/gets given, so are we seeing the same clothes over again! Snooze fest zzzzzzzz

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.