Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dig at MAC...
View attachment 719714
There goes any chance of a sponsorship, right down the drain with the rest of her career.

Does she genuinely think that a massive, established brand like MAC with a very dedicated and loyal customer base care about her opinion? They make cosmetics for makeup artists, not idiots with sh** stains on their cheeks.
I said this before and I will say it again. She’s so childish and stupid. Whenever things don’t go her way and she doesn’t get free products or work from a company she makes a nasty post/comment about them. She actually thinks she’s someone and by doing something like that she’ll hurt Dior, Mac, or GHD. Honey you don’t even exist compared to those companies. Know your worth. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Nothing gets by you, Lydia! MAC Cosmetics was created for commercial/professional/stage use. So their face products are more full coverage and designed for photographs/print work. It's really not your fault for not knowing common industry knowledge about one of the biggest, international cosmetics brands. It's not like knowing about the beauty industry and making educated, knowledgable recommendations is your full-time job. No wait. IT IS YOUR FULL-TIME JOB.

Lydia? Get a new job. It's really obvious that you have no interest in understanding your current one.

Yes this is true. But pointing out that MAC "seems to be full coverage and not glowy, lightweight" when it comes to their face products is like pointing out that Cartier "seems to be for people who like to wear expensive jewelry" or Zimmerman "seems to be for people who like to wear feminine, floral dresses". Could she be anymore obviously ignorant about the products and brands she is supposedly recommending to her audience?
Not only that. Coming from someone that puts on a 1000 layers of products on her face in her makeup routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She definitely bragged mentioned plenty of times how she can afford to OVERPAY overpaid for her Birkin via reseller as when she wants something she wants it’s now and can’t possible wait….. 🙄
That she did do I remember. I meant I don’t think she ever mentioned that she bought it from Sellier or was clear on where she got it from.

She must have absolutely no work on whatsoever if she spends 2 days organising her wardrobe!

And did we know Ralph Lauren is one of her most favourite brands, fashion and homeware! Never seen her show any of their stuff before!
Well it’s different now. She wants to redecorate her house to look like one of their stores 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So yesterday it was Ali's autumn tit for 50 minutes and today it's Lyds autumn tit for 40 minutes...the joy🍂🍁
Damn, with the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the word "AUTUMNAL", we're f*cked.
🙄

(Pardon my French ❤)
I never heard the word Autumnal so much until I started watching UK influencers!!! Actually I really almost never heard anyone use it (USA)but UK influencers use it in their everyday vlogs during the fall months!! 🤔

Your right we are all f*cked!! 😂😂🤣

The remake of Pretty Woman auditions are in full swing …
That’s a good one!!!🙌🤣

• Haha
The hands the hands the hands STOP WAVING THEM ABOUT WHEN YOU TALK ITS SO INCREDIBLY ANNOYING.
Clearing out her crap anybody notice where or why the Hermezzzzzz wedge sandals haven't been worn here or Ibeeefa . Do we think they went back ?
Loads of bullshit tonight
1. She loves Ralph Lauren - since when chav ?
2. Needs to keep 5 bikinis out because they do so much travelling. Really ? Can't say I've noticed. Most brands have dropped you lovely so you won't be going anywhere soon.
THE DRESS . I'm speechless. You need to find a street corner lovely.
Her face looks like its dripping in sweat . Sure sign of fillers & botox overfill
Another Barbour is this because she is boycotting Holland & Cooper . Jealous of in the Frow being their ambassador.
She really is desperate. No sense of fashion or direction. Trying to appeal to so many but not appealing to any . Give up your past your sell by date hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Exclusive 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Oh Lyds, you are so witty 😂 🤪

View attachment 719390

Love how Lyds lovely xx has included "The Times Top 30 UK Influencers" but has conveniently left out the year ... :unsure: Was this before or after Hairgate ?
I hope her "exclusive" collection is this time fully size-inclusive.

View attachment 719430

The pure entertainment this fool provides is UNLIMITED!!

The bleeping HERITAGE COLLECTION…..!!!!! Hahahhahahahhahahahaha

Wow! Delusional doesn’t even come close, does she even know what the word means?

Bets on her next collection named after her favourite words:

BESPOKE collection
I’VE WANTED THIS FOREVER collection
JUST THE DREAM Collection
IN SITU Collection
The INVESTMENT Collection
The KITCHEN GARDEN Collection
The GLASSHOUSE Collection
MUCH MORE MY STYLE Collection (for when she changes direction as she’s out of ideas)

Yea if couple are married if not then mother can put what ever name she wants on birth certificate( dads or hers) … in hospital the baby is referred to as baby/MI/FI what ever name mother uses
I think her mum didn’t change her name after she divorced LEM’s dad?
[/QUOTE]
The horses don't know if they should run for their lives or go and feast on the haystack that is her hair.

• Haha
I just don’t get this insta influencer stupid fashion. In what weather are you both so cold you need jacket and leather knee height boots yet so warm to have denim shorts?! I just don’t get it. It’s not just this stupid outfit, there are so many photos of these influencers who are walking with bare legs in winter and heavily layered outfits in summer.
And it is only august Lydia, calm down with autumn mood.
1055AB30-A273-4EAF-AA3C-F793A1FE4DEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Styling tip No.1

“Tucking in your shirt gives it drama”

Who knew? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ralph she’s coming for ya!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.