Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually @Julia123 you are correct .... saying it is a "British Garden Party" is just a show of how pretentious one can be ... No one in the UK says tit like this unless they feel extremely insecure that they have to flex wealth and status at all costs.

I am pretty sure this is his fucktard wife's influence on him as he was a cockney cheeky chap before they got married and now he has become "Little Lord Fontleroy".

Just as Lyds now feels she is Lady Coddlington Windsor .. when in reality she was a skank Ibeeefhaaa laughing gas goodtime girl in her youth featuring in Chavvy N-Dubz videos and dressing like the local "bike".

Weird how some people try hard to deny where they come from isn't it? :unsure:
Ah this made me spit out my coffee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. It went up my nose and everything :D. Thanks as always@Stefano for the laugh. Dressed like the local bike. You are right though. They both scream new money. Trying to be something that they are clearly not. My mothers friend won 5 million in the lotto and the woman never changed not one bit. Still lives in her 3 bedroom house which she has done up to her liking and still works cleaning the local school because it gets her out of the house. Still shops in Primark. They need to take a note from her book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
According to her stories she’s uses olaplex 3 and leaves it in her hair and blow dries. You are meant to to wash out olaplex 3 as it’s a treatment! You leave olaplex 6 in which is the bond smoother and you can use the olaplex oil 7 with that before blow drying. No wonder as her hair is like a haystack that looks as it ot will spontaneously combust!
She’s doing untold damaged to her hair by leaving it in. She’s just clueless.

Hold up, apparently it wasn’t just a “British garden party” because the sign in the kids tent that appeared on Ali’s Instagram Stories clearly says “ENGLISH HERITAGE GARDEN PARTY”! 🙄

View attachment 719445

Edit: Thanks, @Missmarpleknows and @Namima, I completely forgot I took this screenshot until I saw your posts about Elsie’s upcoming Karen Millen “HERITAGE” Collection launch! 😉
Kids don’t want glass jars, lanterns, crates and tit like that, Such dull colours as well. So fake and all for the gram.

Exclusive 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Oh Lyds, you are so witty 😂 🤪

View attachment 719390
She should put underneath.. it will be in the sale as soon as it’s released… 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OK I was wondering the same thing! Why a "British" Garden Party? Is it just him being a usual dick like Lydia saying "solid" oak, "dewberry or hermes" boots instead of wood or boots? But maybe since I'm from the US I'm not realizing this is standard language to say British in front of whatever event that is traditional?

I can't imagine saying, we are having an American Back Yard Party... lol It is really interesting watching people in other countries so no shade to the brits if saying "british garden party" is typical. However I will never forgive any ketchup on pizza! ;)
even the Queen just had 'garden parties'.......they're are pair of 'ideas above their station' twats. 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they're copying Josie and Chaz who are, at the moment, very into buying everything British.
The HERITAGE COLLECTION ... So, basically, this is a rip off of Holland Cooper ????
I hope Jade and Vic take notice of the blatant copying.

Diet Prada recently did an exposè on Shein stealing designs. I am manifesting 🙄 they do an exposè on the Nasty gal / Boo Hoo / Karen Millen group.

I think he is her hairdresser at Michael John. The hairdresser she didn't listen to the 1st time she went there when lockdown lifted. Then she visited him before the Ibiza trip, and in the taxi she mentioned that she had allowed him to treat and cut her hair as he wanted to.
[/QUOTE]

Apologies, I meant treat and COLOUR, not cut.

Reactions: 18
The hairdresser in MK that she went to after Bananagate (but then never mentioned again) was called something like Ruby's - I just remember a tag that said Robyn @ Ruby's. My guess from the pictures, is that she had a toner on her hair which the sun and washing has now faded, leaving the bleached highlights looking very stark, or she's had further highlights through her whole head.

The hair near her roots looks to have taken to the bleach far quicker as it's not full of previous colour, leaving her with brighter, ashier roots and muddier mid length and ends which won't take colour as well as they're damaged. She either needs a root smudge to tone down those roots or her mid length and ends bleaching further to match in. Either way, it looks a mess. Good. She shouldn't have been a witch to Nicky.

I think it was Ruby at Browns: instagram.com/rubyatbrowns

Reactions: 13
What a dig at MAC...
Screenshot_20210819-111429_Instagram.jpg

There goes any chance of a sponsorship, right down the drain with the rest of her career.

Does she genuinely think that a massive, established brand like MAC with a very dedicated and loyal customer base care about her opinion? They make cosmetics for makeup artists, not idiots with sh** stains on their cheeks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The only reason I can think of as to why it's acceptable to add "UK/English/British" is in a video title because it's better SEO and they'll get more YT views. Loads of people do it, but I think if you're saying it normally in a conversation it's f*cking weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Should have just gotten a bigger ring like she wanted all along instead of this ridiculous stack that goes right up to her first knuckle
Screenshot_20210819-112246_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-112214_Instagram.jpg

Also, her hands look like that of someone a lot older than 33.. what happened?
Screenshot_20210819-112331_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-112300_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210819-112318_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
What a dig at MAC...
View attachment 719714
There goes any chance of a sponsorship, right down the drain with the rest of her career.

Does she genuinely think that a massive, established brand like MAC with a very dedicated and loyal customer base care about her opinion? They make cosmetics for makeup artists, not idiots with sh** stains on their cheeks.
Just shows how ignorant she is. MAC have loads of products that are not full coverage.

Reactions: 31
Actually @Julia123 you are correct .... saying it is a "British Garden Party" is just a show of how pretentious one can be ... No one in the UK says tit like this unless they feel extremely insecure that they have to flex wealth and status at all costs.

I am pretty sure this is his fucktard wife's influence on him as he was a cockney cheeky chap before they got married and now he has become "Little Lord Fontleroy".

Just as Lyds now feels she is Lady Coddlington Windsor .. when in reality she was a skank Ibeeefhaaa laughing gas goodtime girl in her youth featuring in Chavvy N-Dubz videos and dressing like the local "bike".

Weird how some people try hard to deny where they come from isn't it? :unsure:
"Fontleroy" is such a good book though, Ali can't even dream of becoming like that one day! Damn you, now I want to reread it and "Lady Jane" as well!💙 I believe that "Lady Jane" is also the reason why I'm all for...well not daddy kink, but definitely a good old age gap in relationship. Babushka knew exactly what to read to her granddaughter, I'll give her that🤔🤣

And those two can be their pretentious twats all they want, but anyone with a little brain can see right past their bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a dig at MAC...
View attachment 719714

Nothing gets by you, Lydia! MAC Cosmetics was created for commercial/professional/stage use. So their face products are more full coverage and designed for photographs/print work. It's really not your fault for not knowing common industry knowledge about one of the biggest, international cosmetics brands. It's not like knowing about the beauty industry and making educated, knowledgable recommendations is your full-time job. No wait. IT IS YOUR FULL-TIME JOB.

Lydia? Get a new job. It's really obvious that you have no interest in understanding your current one.

Just shows how ignorant she is. MAC have loads of products that are not full coverage.
Yes this is true. But pointing out that MAC "seems to be full coverage and not glowy, lightweight" when it comes to their face products is like pointing out that Cartier "seems to be for people who like to wear expensive jewelry" or Zimmerman "seems to be for people who like to wear feminine, floral dresses". Could she be anymore obviously ignorant about the products and brands she is supposedly recommending to her audience?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Honestly I felt like all those questions were written by her so she can write her paragraph answers. It’s also things that were discussed on tattle lol
I’m sure she wrote all those questions herself. They are just too convenient. Exactly about stuff she can flog right now..🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Should have just gotten a bigger ring like she wanted all along instead of this ridiculous stack that goes right up to her first knuckle
View attachment 719727
View attachment 719728

Also, her hands look like that of someone a lot older than 33.. what happened?
View attachment 719733
View attachment 719732View attachment 719731
I have a sinking feeling that we will see an "upgraded" rock for an upcoming anniversary. The story behind it will be murky. She'll lie and say it's an heirloom diamond and she worked with a local (untagged) jeweler to create it. What it will really be is a diamond substitute replica that she sourced brand new. Now there's nothing at all wrong with diamond substitutes but she won't ever admit to having one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
English Heritage Garden Party on a sign in a children's play tent! Surely that is the most stupid and pointless thing that was on show at the party and was done purely for the gram or for some up-coming sponsorship or deal such as her KM edit. The kids play tent that was positioned as far away as possible from the rest of the party!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.