Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the question was products but we all know what Lydia would take on a desert island...

Hermes bag
Hermes belt
Cawwie
You forgot “a mirror”.

Hold up, apparently it wasn’t just a “British garden party” because the sign in the kids tent that appeared on Ali’s Instagram Stories clearly says “ENGLISH HERITAGE GARDEN PARTY”! 🙄

View attachment 719445

Edit: Thanks, @Missmarpleknows and @Namima, I completely forgot I took this screenshot until I saw your posts about Elsie’s upcoming Karen Millen “HERITAGE” Collection launch! 😉
English Heritage is the statutory body that signs off planning applications for things in conservation areas. Nobody has a party with an “English heritage” theme. That’s just weird. They are such dumbasses as they obviously think that makes them and their party sound posh. It just sounds dumb.

English Heritage Garden Party… so the theme was colonialism?
Well that’s an offensive statement isn’t it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hold up, apparently it wasn’t just a “British garden party” because the sign in the kids tent that appeared on Ali’s Instagram Stories clearly says “ENGLISH HERITAGE GARDEN PARTY”! 🙄

View attachment 719445

Edit: Thanks, @Missmarpleknows and @Namima, I completely forgot I took this screenshot until I saw your posts about Elsie’s upcoming Karen Millen “HERITAGE” Collection launch! 😉
What does that even meeeean?! What is ‘heritage’ about a blo*dy garden party?! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What a dig at MAC...
View attachment 719714
There goes any chance of a sponsorship, right down the drain with the rest of her career.

Does she genuinely think that a massive, established brand like MAC with a very dedicated and loyal customer base care about her opinion? They make cosmetics for makeup artists, not idiots with sh** stains on their cheeks.
I don't think Elsie quite understands makeup. What is great about it is the many ways you can change up your look, it s why Mac produces so many different colours throughout their range. Seriously what does Elsie know about make up anyway, she only ever has one look which is often badly done and really doesn t suit her large features. If she would let make up artists play around with her face she would have many looks that would suit her better.

Reactions: 26
So why Lyd is having a moan about MAC Suzi Bonaldi is at the Shard for Jimmy Choo. Did your invite get lost Lydia? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
According to her stories she’s uses olaplex 3 and leaves it in her hair and blow dries. You are meant to to wash out olaplex 3 as it’s a treatment! You leave olaplex 6 in which is the bond smoother and you can use the olaplex oil 7 with that before blow drying. No wonder as her hair is like a haystack that looks as it ot will spontaneously combust!
My hairdresser told me to avoid olaplex as it is too strong for my type of hair and would destroy it….maybe a hairdresser would tell Lyds that too …but would she listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like it is. I don’t think she was ever clear on how or where she got it.

tit faced 🤢

They sent her a travel size last time 🤣🤣🤣. But I guess something is better than nothing

She definitely bragged mentioned plenty of times how she can afford to OVERPAY overpaid for her Birkin via reseller as when she wants something she wants it’s now and can’t possible wait….. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The watch question is in almost every Q&A! 🙄

At this point I’m convinced Elsie either uses one of her other Instagram accounts to ask the question, or she gets Carrie to ask it, so she can profit from an affiliate link swipe up … it’s absolutely sickening!
Agree! It’s like she must be getting a high commission on this item so she keeps sneaking it in there. I’m sorry but I hate that watch strap and I don’t even think she likes it either. She seems to only wear it for the $. If you want to wear an Apple Watch then go ahead and wear a strap that isn’t trying to make it look like something it’s not.

Personally I don’t wear one but if I did, like the sporty look of it with casual straps or the Hermès strap to wear it with outfits.

Her mother's surname (see the WIKI 😁).
Did her dad not give her his name? Isn’t it the norm to take your dads last name or is it different there. Just wondering?
[/QUOTE]
OMG - this is an interesting point. When she posts that terrible asshat drunken selfish behavior picture of her blocking out Ali she uses her MOTHER'S NAME which she NEVER uses to a point where those of us who are long time watchers were like, huh?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What does that even meeeean?! What is ‘heritage’ about a blo*dy garden party?! 🙄🙄
This all sounds a lot like her new bff Mansplainer Charlie Irons. He talks a tit ton about british, heritage, etc...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lol ok I think we can all agree that English Heritage is not quite colonialism haaha, best nip that one in the bud before we rile anyone up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol ok I think we can all agree that English Heritage is not quite colonialism haaha, best nip that one in the bud before we rile anyone up haha
I suppose it is, in a way.

Nobody would conjure up the image of a plantation-themed event with black servers if they were told they were attending an "English heritage" themed event, but all of the vestiges of the English aristocracy that are associated with this kind of "heritage" were facilitated by the exploits of colonialism. I suppose most people would imagine a posh afternoon tea - made possible by tea imported from China, sugar grown and crystallised in the Caribbean, bread baked by servants with no upward mobility, in outfits of tweed made of the wool of sheep who were prioritised above the residents of Scotland and whose farming (forced upon Scots) decimated communities and their cultures, on estates bought with the riches gained by trafficking people and handed down through the generations. All possible only through the oppression, exploitation, and abuses of the British Empire.

I don't mean to completely reject your point, but I think it's important to acknowledge that the legacy of the British Empire lives on, and continues to affect people all over the world. And people like Lydia are desperate to pretend that they are in on it, on the exploiting side, with unfathomable riches that could only be amassed by treading down on others (but in a nice, out-of-sight way so you never have to think about those people)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So yesterday it was Ali's autumn tit for 50 minutes and today it's Lyds autumn tit for 40 minutes...the joy🍂🍁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So yesterday it was Ali's autumn tit for 50 minutes and today it's Lyds autumn tit for 40 minutes...the joy🍂🍁

She's absolutely mental - WTF with Autumn on 19 August, and it's really nice here in the UK today, sunny and warm, no wind either!

Shocker, she's wearing white linen and the Hermezzzz belt, and mentions KM in the first 2 mins!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It looks exactly the same
View attachment 720128
What a waste of 2 days.
Imagine calling that your "job"

She must have absolutely no work on whatsoever if she spends 2 days organising her wardrobe!

And did we know Ralph Lauren is one of her most favourite brands, fashion and homeware! Never seen her show any of their stuff before!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.