Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been asked where her watch bracelet, on her Apple Watch, is from by one of her followers (yeh right). Did the swipe up as couldn’t resist £1200. She is such a showy witch! 😡
That Apple Watch band is totally CHAV.

Reactions: 37
Her mother's surname (see the WIKI 😁).
[/QUOTE]
Did her dad not give her his name? Isn’t it the norm to take your dads last name or is it different there. Just wondering?

Reactions: 4
Her mother's surname (see the WIKI 😁).
Did her dad not give her his name? Isn’t it the norm to take your dads last name or is it different there. Just wondering?
[/QUOTE]
Yea if couple are married if not then mother can put what ever name she wants on birth certificate( dads or hers) … in hospital the baby is referred to as baby/MI/FI what ever name mother uses

Reactions: 7
According to her stories she’s uses olaplex 3 and leaves it in her hair and blow dries. You are meant to to wash out olaplex 3 as it’s a treatment! You leave olaplex 6 in which is the bond smoother and you can use the olaplex oil 7 with that before blow drying. No wonder as her hair is like a haystack that looks as it ot will spontaneously combust!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That Apple Watch band is totally CHAV.
Honestly I felt like all those questions were written by her so she can write her paragraph answers. It’s also things that were discussed on tattle lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
6E31998B-20B3-40ED-8112-2F0E98EBBEBF.jpeg

The pure entertainment this fool provides is UNLIMITED!!

The bleeping HERITAGE COLLECTION…..!!!!! Hahahhahahahhahahahaha

Wow! Delusional doesn’t even come close, does she even know what the word means?

Bets on her next collection named after her favourite words:

BESPOKE collection
I’VE WANTED THIS FOREVER collection
JUST THE DREAM Collection
IN SITU Collection
The INVESTMENT Collection
The KITCHEN GARDEN Collection
The GLASSHOUSE Collection
MUCH MORE MY STYLE Collection (for when she changes direction as she’s out of ideas)

Yea if couple are married if not then mother can put what ever name she wants on birth certificate( dads or hers) … in hospital the baby is referred to as baby/MI/FI what ever name mother uses
[/QUOTE]

I think her mum didn’t change her name after she divorced LEM’s dad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine having to go on a dog walk and advertise a crappy basic plain crop top. Sad cow is desperate for a couple of quid on an affiliate link.
Just when I think there is no possible way someone can come up with a better nick name a new one is born. Sad cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah Lydia is a Millen, like her Dad. I would say the child having their father's name is still the norm in the UK. Though some kids do get a double-barrel or their Mum's last name, and parents can choose whatever they'd like. I've heard of some couples making up entirely new surnames!

I think this was more Lydia attributing that aspect of personality to the genes on her Mum's (Sammut) side of the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Never even heard of a “British” garden party. I think we’d just call it a “garden party” if it was a party in the garden.
They are a pair of TWATS.
I think they're copying Josie and Chaz who are, at the moment, very into buying everything British.

View attachment 719430

Wow! Delusional doesn’t even come close, does she even know what the word means?

BESPOKE collection
IN SITU Collection
MUCH MORE MY STYLE Collection (for when she changes direction as she’s out of ideas)

[/QUOTE]

The HERITAGE COLLECTION ... So, basically, this is a rip off of Holland Cooper ????
I hope Jade and Vic take notice of the blatant copying.

Diet Prada recently did an exposè on Shein stealing designs. I am manifesting 🙄 they do an exposè on the Nasty gal / Boo Hoo / Karen Millen group.

Just popped on to see if anyone noticed her tag this guy. New hairdresser?
I think he is her hairdresser at Michael John. The hairdresser she didn't listen to the 1st time she went there when lockdown lifted. Then she visited him before the Ibiza trip, and in the taxi she mentioned that she had allowed him to treat and cut her hair as he wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I know the question was products but we all know what Lydia would take on a desert island...

Hermes bag
Hermes belt
Cawwie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sadly they are British TWATS....

...and no @Julia123 we don't preface garden party with 'British'!
Hold up, apparently it wasn’t just a “British garden party” because the sign in the kids tent that appeared on Ali’s Instagram Stories clearly says “ENGLISH HERITAGE GARDEN PARTY”! 🙄

7872D30C-722F-4ABE-9BA2-041A0952002D.jpeg

Edit: Thanks, @Missmarpleknows and @Namima, I completely forgot I took this screenshot until I saw your posts about Elsie’s upcoming Karen Millen “HERITAGE” Collection launch! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
If you uploaded videos from your computer wouldn’t you be able to get them on your computer? I hope she gets everything back up and running and learn available lesson (even though she’s a nice person!).
Videos take up an insane amount of memory. Most YouTuber's would need to delete older videos to make room on their devices to edit/upload anything new. They need to upload all videos to a backup YT account and/or another video hosting platform and/or save their videos to an external drive.

Personally, if this were my livelihood, I would have a private, hidden YT channel and upload each published video to that channel AND keep everything on an external hard drive. Because if I am using a FREE SERVICE like YouTube and this is how I pay my bills, I am not going to expect a personal IT/TechSupport guy to come out of YouTube's headquarters to dry my tears, troubleshoot my locked account and re-upload everything that pays my bills ASAP. But then again, I understand what it means to be a paying customer and what it means to use a free service that I don't have to purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Videos take up an insane amount of memory. Most YouTuber's would need to delete older videos to make room on their devices to edit/upload anything new. They need to upload all videos to a backup YT account and/or another video hosting platform and/or save their videos to an external drive.

Personally, if this were my livelihood, I would have a private, hidden YT channel and upload each published video to that channel AND keep everything on an external hard drive. Because if I am using a FREE SERVICE like YouTube and this is how I pay my bills, I am not going to expect a personal IT/TechSupport guy to come out of YouTube's headquarters to dry my tears, troubleshoot my locked account and re-upload everything that pays my bills ASAP. But then again, I understand what it means to be a paying customer and what it means to use a free service that I don't have to purchase.
An hour of a YouTube HD 1080 video is 1.65gb.

An external hard drive like this is £80 for 4tb
Amazon product

So for £80 you can backup 2420+ hours of YouTube videos. More than most people make in years of YouTube!

It's cheap and easy to backup. These entitled YouTubers need to take responsibility

I understand that this is a horrible thing to happen and I hope that YT can restore her channel and re-load all her videos. But she is another YT user who doesn't understand the platform or feels erroneously entitled to services from a free software like YouTube. You don't pay to use YT. If you rely on YT as an income source, YOU should have backups of everything important on your own devices.

Why do these Youtubers expect Youtube to have a Customer Service Department when THEY ARE NOT THE CUSTOMERS. The ADVERTISERS are Youtube's customers. NOT you and your channel. All these entitled people need to reset their expectations. You use a free software to generate an income and YouTube's business model is largely a self-service model. It should surprise NONE OF THEM that they should be the first guardian over their own content and know how to backup their own videos regardless of what YT does or does not do in terms of support.

(No I do not work for YouTube)
Sorry to barge in on this thread (I read but don't post before now) but this was such a good post !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All Ali seems to do is change into different clothes and pose all day while thinking up reels to show off the clothes and they still all look the same. How much clothes can one couple have????? Between Lydia and her bed sheet linen white dresses which all look the same and Ali in his shirts and too tight too short trouser plus lift shoes. They really are comical

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OK I was wondering the same thing! Why a "British" Garden Party? Is it just him being a usual dick like Lydia saying "solid" oak, "dewberry or hermes" boots instead of wood or boots? But maybe since I'm from the US I'm not realizing this is standard language to say British in front of whatever event that is traditional?

I can't imagine saying, we are having an American Back Yard Party... lol It is really interesting watching people in other countries so no shade to the brits if saying "british garden party" is typical. However I will never forgive any ketchup on pizza! ;)
Actually @Julia123 you are correct .... saying it is a "British Garden Party" is just a show of how pretentious one can be ... No one in the UK says tit like this unless they feel extremely insecure that they have to flex wealth and status at all costs.

I am pretty sure this is his fucktard wife's influence on him as he was a cockney cheeky chap before they got married and now he has become "Little Lord Fontleroy".

Just as Lyds now feels she is Lady Coddlington Windsor .. when in reality she was a skank Ibeeefhaaa laughing gas goodtime girl in her youth featuring in Chavvy N-Dubz videos and dressing like the local "bike".

Weird how some people try hard to deny where they come from isn't it? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just reading the comments on the Great British Garden Party Beggathon. Nauseating ones from the suppliers!

View attachment 718988View attachment 718989View attachment 718990
These business are obviously so desperate for work they need to suck up to L & A. That ice cream company is still taking bookings for 2021 as of today. Nothing about that party was beautiful, magical, perfect it was dull and fake. Who holds a garden party, invites their grandma and then puts a dress code on the whole thing. Sad and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 719430

BESPOKE collection
IN SITU Collection

I think her mum didn’t change her name after she divorced LEM’s dad?
[/QUOTE]

I am sorry but are those Horses a painted backdrop???? Shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.