Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm giggling so hard at him mouthing "Oh no, I hope I don't fall" 😂 😂 😂
Although props to the rest of the reel - he is actually quite good at making them
I watched it twice and I genuinely thought it was saying “I hope I don’t fart”……

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s been asked where her watch bracelet, on her Apple Watch, is from by one of her followers (yeh right). Did the swipe up as couldn’t resist £1200. She is such a showy witch! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s been asked where her watch bracelet, on her Apple Watch, is from by one of her followers (yeh right). Did the swipe up as couldn’t resist £1200. She is such a showy witch! 😡
Gifted of course, so actually cheap and affordable for her! In the real world totally absurd and ugly💩

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I understand that this is a horrible thing to happen and I hope that YT can restore her channel and re-load all her videos. But she is another YT user who doesn't understand the platform or feels erroneously entitled to services from a free software like YouTube. You don't pay to use YT. If you rely on YT as an income source, YOU should have backups of everything important on your own devices.

Why do these Youtubers expect Youtube to have a Customer Service Department when THEY ARE NOT THE CUSTOMERS. The ADVERTISERS are Youtube's customers. NOT you and your channel. All these entitled people need to reset their expectations. You use a free software to generate an income and YouTube's business model is largely a self-service model. It should surprise NONE OF THEM that they should be the first guardian over their own content and know how to backup their own videos regardless of what YT does or does not do in terms of support.

(No I do not work for YouTube)
If you uploaded videos from your computer wouldn’t you be able to get them on your computer? I hope she gets everything back up and running and learn available lesson (even though she’s a nice person!).
Every time I see her hair turning tit I fear for some hairdresser out there.
It looks pretty bad.
[/
Parts of her, maybe...🤣

Her mother's surname (see the WIKI 😁).
I think Lydia makes up her own words for things!!! 👎Nope
Gifted of course, so actually cheap and affordable for her! In the real world totally absurd and ugly💩
Why is it when people become in the public eye they are gifted everything under the sun and when they are poor or nobody knows our name we don’t get tit but raised prices (Chanel) (Hermès) I feel I could go on purchase anyone of those handbags but my brain keeps saying “no!” I invested all my money in crypto and I’ve bought homes here and there! I wish I could could have it all too and I think that’s where a lot of our problems arise with these fake influencers is because they are portraying they do have it all and they don’t deserve those things plus they are nobody’s and I have no respect for people who don’t help others out and just have their hands out with this me,me,me (Lydia) attitude!!!

Reactions: 26
The pasta was Italian, Gin is Dutch isn’t it? So the only things British was the fact it was in Britain and the ice cream. Not like they had British flags around the place. Ali is an idiot and so fake.
Never even heard of a “British” garden party. I think we’d just call it a “garden party” if it was a party in the garden.
They are a pair of TWATS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The watch question is in almost every Q&A! 🙄

At this point I’m convinced Elsie either uses one of her other Instagram accounts to ask the question, or she gets Carrie to ask it, so she can profit from an affiliate link swipe up … it’s absolutely sickening!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just in case anyone isn’t aware that Autumn always follows Summer, no matter where you live! 🙄

View attachment 718850
Can she not shut up about autumn already?! The sky was the whole year like that. I am still hoping for at least two weeks of sun and heat in one piece, and she is predicting bleeping autumn. Guess what, winter is also coming.
(Sorry, I am so salty about the weather).

I'm giggling so hard at him mouthing "Oh no, I hope I don't fall" 😂 😂 😂
Although props to the rest of the reel - he is actually quite good at making them
Seeing his mouth move like that made me feel uneasy. Like that clip of him where he elongates his neck (where we all thought he was sitting in the lab of a guy).

I watched it twice and I genuinely thought it was saying “I hope I don’t fart”……
HAHAHAHAHA.. He should make a reel and say that, and then fart himself out of his derrière with new outfits. That would be at least innovative. @Muff_Puff ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally none of this is advice, like the commenter asked for.
View attachment 718739
Just "me me me me me me me"

The only thing she's concerned about is Christmas because her life didn't really change throughout lockdown- every day is a repeat of staying in the bungalow, ordering useless crap online, unboxing free stuff, posturing for the 'gram, and having a big bowl of pasta at the end. She also constantly broke the rules and proudly proclaimed that she doesn't keep up with the news.
Unemployment? Death? Painful long-term side effects? Elsie has never heard of these things, and she doesn't care unless it affects her. Ali could be on a ventilator with covid and she'd still be dragging an amateur photographer to a poor farmer's field to take pictures of some white dresses from NastyGal.
Omg what terrible ‘advice’ she gives. My advice would have been something like:
- make a rough plan for each day, and remember to include something fun to look forward to (book, tv show, game etc)
- make sure to take advantage of whatever time you’re allowed outside for fresh air and sunshine.
- reach out to friends. I bet they’re also struggling and would love a phone call or FaceTime.
- don’t feel like you need to get lots of jobs done around the house just because you’re at home
- be kind to yourself
If lockdown means a loss of income:
- make sure to check if there’s any government funding or welfare you’re eligible for. It’s there for a reason!
- let your bank and untilities providers know if you’ll need some hardship assistance.
- don’t feel shame if you need to reach out to food banks
- nothing about this is your fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just started skimming through Ali's snoozefest and he starts right off with the pretentiousness of trying to sound grand. "A British garden party."

witch, please. :rolleyes:

They had food, drinks and music. In fact the food trucks for parties have been done in the US forever and are more common here.

Just like their imaginary courtyard, terrace, porch, imaginary manor with vast grounds and now, the Millen-Gordon Farm. He actually said that in an IG story a few weeks ago!

I'd love to know what made that garden gathering British vs one in Australia, the US, Italy, France? I mean they served pasta...not authentic, typical British fare, bloody is it? And do they think the rest of us sit on the ground eating like heathens sans tables, chairs, cutlery and such?

Also, he needs to stop with the insane thigh flexing lest his kneecaps bleeping pop off.

What a muppet.

They also both love to claim that talking about the weather is only a British thing. They perhaps need to come to Seattle where our rain festival lasts from Jan 1st-Dec 31st annually. In fact, Seattle gets more rain than London and so yes, we definitely talk about it a lot. There's a reason why Starbucks started here and we literally need one on almost every corner.

Just for the record, I absolutely adore the UK having been there numerous times and wish I had moved there years ago.

What I take issue with is the faux wealth and grandness they put on. Just like them taking walks in Horse and Hound blazers and hats like a couple of twats, despite not a single horse or hound in sight.

Seriously, I can't with how fake and pretentious they are. Only extremely insecure, unhappy people put on these airs and graces.

I mean she even lied that she bought her bags from Hermes vs. Sellier until she was caught out. Who lies about dumb stuff like that?!?!

They're both going to feel very empty when the money stops rolling in, their social media whoring careers are dead and no one is watching them at all. What then?

What a pair of morons.
OK I was wondering the same thing! Why a "British" Garden Party? Is it just him being a usual dick like Lydia saying "solid" oak, "dewberry or hermes" boots instead of wood or boots? But maybe since I'm from the US I'm not realizing this is standard language to say British in front of whatever event that is traditional?

I can't imagine saying, we are having an American Back Yard Party... lol It is really interesting watching people in other countries so no shade to the brits if saying "british garden party" is typical. However I will never forgive any ketchup on pizza! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OK I was wondering the same thing! Why a "British" Garden Party? Is it just him being a usual dick like Lydia saying "solid" oak, "dewberry or hermes" boots instead of wood or boots? But maybe since I'm from the US I'm not realizing this is standard language to say British in front of whatever event that is traditional?

I can't imagine saying, we are having an American Back Yard Party... lol It is really interesting watching people in other countries so no shade to the brits if saying "british garden party" is typical. However I will never forgive any ketchup on pizza! ;)
No you're right @Julia123 they are both just DICKS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting that this is what she posted…. Sort of speaks volumes sadly. She’s literally shoving him behind her and obliterating his face.

And my gosh that belt and waistline seam of the dress are horrific.

90712E71-FE0C-4F32-A39D-16A53C7AD7B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Listening to the screeching of the seagulls around here at 5am, I've finally realised why it sounds so familiar........Lydiots laugh 🙉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tryina get rid of that Lydiot smell

Unless she’s actually measured it square foot by square foot, how would she know the exact multiplication of space Porter has access to? She’s such a lying hole.
Also, did this dog even live in the other house? Such a non-linear thought process.. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And as she's flogging a skincare product, Lyds is not allowed to use a filter ... 🤷‍♀️
I always wondered how her eyes looked so big in videos and pics. Cause I have big eyes too but they look like this video in videos/pictures. I found out here that that’s actually a feature in cameras and filters 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Exclusive 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Oh Lyds, you are so witty 😂 🤪

Screenshot_20210819-082321_Instagram.jpg

Love how Lyds lovely xx has included "The Times Top 30 UK Influencers" but has conveniently left out the year ... :unsure: Was this before or after Hairgate ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is this the first time she's admitted that her Birkin is second-hand from Sellier?
View attachment 718500
I feel like it is. I don’t think she was ever clear on how or where she got it.

tit faced 🤢

Lyds keeps on talking about a face mist ... trying to get MAC Cosmetucs attention ???

View attachment 718554
They sent her a travel size last time 🤣🤣🤣. But I guess something is better than nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is a Sammut? Even Urban Dictionary couldn't really help this time.

Also she's got a funny definition of a cute photo 🤔
Did you guys notice that he didn’t even bother to put his hands around her waist. I still think that he was so mad at her that day

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.