Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, in the new vlog she says she's happy to be home and seeing Porter. Loves looking after Bollocks. No mention of Lumi.

This view :

View attachment 709805
Of course she loves having him around "Because Porttyyyyy pooooo is so happy" and she doesn't need to do tit or watch over him, so he won't be whining in her videos. Bet she's happy🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Re the first comment, I noticed too that his forehead looked lumpy, probably a recent botox appointment 😂 View attachment 709337
I have no idea what’s going on with Ali’s forehead in this screenshot, but it definitely isn’t the result of having Botox - it may be badly done Juvederm or Restylane (filler) but I can’t imagine any reputable, licenced practitioner agreeing to use it in that area.

Botox has a very thin, almost water-like consistency, that only leaves tiny bumps on the skin at the injection site for about an hour, if that.

Botox is primarily used to decrease the appearance of wrinkles which leaves the skin looking smooth, however it is used for other reasons … for example, I have it every six months or so to prevent my chronic migraines and it works better than any medication I’ve ever tried, I also know two guys who have it in their armpits to treat excessive sweating. 😉

Reactions: 26
The spiel about paying for the wedding planner / goods / services ... anyone think she was contacted about the ASA or running scared about being reported re her non-disclosed sponsored Ibiza holiday ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not a wedding and Not pregnant.

No surprise.

Gets the KM mention in quick.

Load of bullshit about paying for everything!!

Thats the summary of first ten mins of flog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
TRIGGER WARNING : LYDIA'S TROTTERS

The colour of her feet and legs 😂 😂 😂
#toenailterror

Screenshot_20210812-181132_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-181141_YouTube.jpg

She called the company ORNATE DESIGN 😂😂😂😂
Well that sponsorship was worth the company's time, effort and cost.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
So, Madam said all the food was eaten.

The leftovers :

Screenshot_20210812-181732_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-181734_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-181741_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-181743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-181746_YouTube.jpg

The waffling about her family coming to stay over, buying them presents and her nephew, her "spirit demon" she called him ... did I hear that right ?

Someone's been reading Tattle. Uh huh.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Haven’t watched yet but boy is she really desperate for content. She’s made up this “family” party days ago and now makes a clickbait title to get views. I bet there isn’t much in terms of paying gigs these days so she was a real fool to not break that Ibiza vlog into 2-3 parts.

F85FDBFE-1B28-45ED-9D9C-AE3CA9981C62.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So, Madam said all the food was eaten.

The leftovers :

View attachment 709818View attachment 709819View attachment 709820View attachment 709821View attachment 709822

The waffling about her family coming to stay over, buying them presents and her nephew, her "spirit demon" she called him ... did I hear that right ?

Someone's been reading Tattle. Uh huh.
Just was at that moment! No food was definitely touched. But I love how she didn't film anything, because she was getting smashed and then Ali didn't give her any footage. Little guy finally grew some balls🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Either she's got every single supplier to do this party for free, or she's actually got tons of money spare atm!

What happens if it rains that day then?

Also noticed they have no kitchen door (as well as no bathroom door) that's horrid, so cooking smells go straight into the hall!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I can imagine our Lyds ... when god forbid she has kids .... this Catherine Tate montage will be her life ..... sad but true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Literally pissing myself at this one too

Gosh this makes today so much better, hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She was too busy, overwhelmed, whatever, to do any amount of filming the greenhouse party…Ali will have that on his channel…swipe up to watch🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t watched yet but boy is she really desperate for content. She’s made up this “family” party days ago and now makes a clickbait title to get views. I bet there isn’t much in terms of paying gigs these days so she was a real fool to not break that Ibiza vlog into 2-3 parts.

View attachment 709823
Why is Lydiot so obsessed with anything bridal and weddings?

Possibly because it's the only time she's ever been in a group setting where all of the attention and focus was on her?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The name of the company is ORNATE MOMENTS.

Ali: Ornate Events
Lydia: Ornate Designs

Jesus tap dancing Christ, it’s not THAT difficult! 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Aaaaah here we go!!!

"It was so nice to have friends in the vlog and for you to see how lovely our friendship is". Must have missed it🤔🤔

"I was so sad to be back home". Me too, Lyds. I hate being in the same country as you. You could've had some good manners to wait a few weeks till I'm back in Moscow

So she's planningto celebrate everything that was missed during the lockdown at once. And she wants five cakes, on top of all the other stuff. What. A. Total. Waste. Of. Food🤬🤬🤬🤬

"Of course I'll be fully paying customer. Anyone who watches me knows that I'll giving a shout out to the companies even if they're not paying me anything". Eeeeerm...no, we know the exact opposite of thatView attachment 709795
The people who try to convince you they’re honest aren’t honest people!!! I hear you Elise!!!🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Porter does not look one bit excited when she is patting him, just tolerating the the witch.Probably just wishing she would F off NOW

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.