Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Elsie looks completely different, Ali looks more alive, and the other two twats look the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was scrolling through Ali's instagram and found this from 2016....I didn't even recognise Elsie!View attachment 709560
Damn, Lydiot is so unrecognizable😱 Char Char - The Killer 🔪 Josiefiend - squinting in the sun, even though she has sunglasses on her head 🥴 Ali - struggling with his identity 🤔

Basically, in 5 years, there’s been no personal growth. Fillers and botched surgeries GALORE👍🏻🙃👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she get a chin implant? Also the nose filler is horrific!
I don't believe it's an implant. It's rather filler.
When Ali was talking to the camera he was like a robot, dead behind the eyes. I wonder if hes on medication anti depressants I mean it wouldnt surprise me living with Lydia.
Antidepressants don't make you dead behind the eyes or talking like a robot. A life with Lydia does that.
Some comments from Ali's borefest.
Doesn't VicITF refer to her dining area as The Orangery ???
OMG OMG, Grammy had Birthday.. she is 68!
Lots of people take antidepressants, and we don't all live with Lydia. Antidepressants, whether SSRIs, tricyclics, or MAOIs, do not make you "dead behind the eyes" - they help restore chemical balance in the brain. Used correctly, they help you feel more alive and like yourself than with an untreated mental illness.

Please let's not perpetuate stigma against taking medication for mental health.
💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here's one more from the archives before I go... (just popping over to the Love Island thread for a while lol)

Who remembers The Urinal in the fire escape "Court Yard" where future baby boys have to bathe because they're not allowed in the new bath tub!?

View attachment 708656
Omg I am not ok rn. So I laughed at the cartoon at the urinal, thought it was over so kept scrolling and heard

"Splish splash" scrolled up again and full on snorted!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it's fine for influencers to bully and give out false advice, tell lies about being suicidal and just be absolute morons. 😡
Those assholes don't know what abuse is. Tattle is it's own site, it doesn't need to be part of your life. I can't go on the street and scream at people "abuse" because they don't like me. But ok, I get it with racism, ableism, transphobia, etc. That's just hateful and perpetuates those mindsets and ignorance in our society. But being called out for basically scamming people is not abuse. Like witch, you insert aff links, and they stay on our devices, without our knowledge. You have to threaten with legal action, that those morons declare their #ads.
No one is coming to your house. I am one of those, that feels, interacting directly with those "content creators" in an unkind manner on their sm, is a big no. Keep it on here. But you do you, I can't control what others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It really grinds my gears how influencers seem to think the new IG Limits update is specifically for them. I’m pretty sure this happened because of the millions of users who are bombarded daily by racist, fatphobic and bigoted comments and messages. Not the likes of Lydia who refuses to take any accountability and thinks a comment like “you buy too much unnecessary tit” is bullying 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Removed these :
View attachment 709243

To put these in :

View attachment 709244View attachment 709245View attachment 709246View attachment 709247

The firewood he unpacked...

View attachment 709248

The dinner party....
Not gonna lie, the food looked delicious. (For sure the middle eastern bread was not eaten :mad:).
All that food ... for 2 women who restrict their calorie intake ... and Alex, an on and off vegan / vegetarian / pescatarian who food checks his wife ... Hope Ali made some food parcels for himself for the next few days (weeks???).
I'm not even gonna mention all the oranges !!!!! :mad:
View attachment 709264View attachment 709265View attachment 709266View attachment 709267View attachment 709268View attachment 709269View attachment 709270View attachment 709271
Easily in excess of 50 oranges😡😡😡 Overall, a complete visual display of food excess and waste☹

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hi ya Elise - yes that's you Lydiot 😘 I would just like to know before you "GET BACK IN THE SADDLE" if your riding skills are on par with your skiing skills ? If so best just leave it there lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh, Ali is such a pretentious, boring lil fucker.
Seriously. He is soooo boring.

Dinner party with the Magraths. Golf chatter. The "delightful" content-filler tour of the changing room. Chit chat in the study. Footage of him putting up 2 frames. Unloading firewood. Gin chat. Rugby chat.
Oh, the rugby chat for some reason pissed me off. Lions vs South Africa. If Ali actually did watch rugby, you would know the South African team are known as the "Springboks" ie. LIONS vs SPRINGBOKS.
Not Lions vs South Africa.
Idiot.
Oh don’t forget it’s SOWFF Africa. Every “th” becomes and “F” with Ali 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't believe it's an implant. It's rather filler.

Antidepressants don't make you dead behind the eyes or talking like a robot. A life with Lydia does that.

OMG OMG, Grammy had Birthday.. she is 68!

💜💜💜
Sorry I worded that wrong, I didn't mean the antidepressants make you dead behind the eyes I meant because he's unhappy with Lydia etc.

Reactions: 14
CE2AD93B-9EEA-484A-BED3-CD39FF20699C.jpeg

Can anyone validate lying Lydiot’s claim that her life coach’s book is #1 bestseller on Amazon? I couldn’t locate that stat.

Here’s what I found, on Amazon (US) - far from #1 Bestseller
A0AA7036-40B6-407D-9A59-1265078A794E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Now, he just has shoe lifts in his steps🤷‍♀️
Ali in the past

Ali now (on the run with SSR Porter)

Didnt i say on here the other day that she has no fam pics and her home doesnt portray anything personal or memories? She deffo reads here, they're lovely pics thats what makes a home feel homely
I'm still waiting that she randomly mentions her lil sis.

I was scrolling through Ali's instagram and found this from 2016....I didn't even recognise Elsie!View attachment 709560
I wish Char would do something nice with his hair :(

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.