Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched yet but boy is she really desperate for content. She’s made up this “family” party days ago and now makes a clickbait title to get views. I bet there isn’t much in terms of paying gigs these days so she was a real fool to not break that Ibiza vlog into 2-3 parts.

View attachment 709823
This is what I don't understand. When she does have content she doesn't maximise it. I'm not a vlogger (although I did produce publications in my first career) but I can see so many content opportunities that slip by. I can only assume it's laziness.
Just scrolling back through Ali's insta (I'm banned from Elsie's) you can see how much they used to do. They can't put all the blame on Covid for the lack of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The luke warm welcome Elsie got from Porter and Bolly 😂 The warm, heart felt welcome Alex got from Porter 🥰 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am still so bothered by the excess number of oranges in that greenhouse. Wasting food is despicable and during a global pandemic, is even worse.

They own two orange trees that sit neglected in their imaginary courtyard with the pissing fountain so could have utilized them for the decor, couldn't they?

I wish the oranges used were fake but they all look real. It's not only horrid of her and Ali to agree to this and proudly plaster this all over their social media but it reflects horribly on the company that did this.

I have patients that live alone, seniors struggling to pay for their meds and basic food. I've worked with homeless people for years in the past and this really boils my blood. Fresh fruit and veg are a luxury for so many, especially now for so many that have lost jobs or have been struggling to make ends meet.

I am sorry to be a Debbie Downer but this excess and wastage just disgusts me and angers me.

I pray her and Ali get a harsh lesson in karma soon.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
I have no idea what’s going on with Ali’s forehead in this screenshot, but it definitely isn’t the result of having Botox - it may be badly done Juvederm or Restylane (filler) but I can’t imagine any reputable, licenced practitioner agreeing to use it in that area.

Botox has a very thin, almost water-like consistency, that only leaves tiny bumps on the skin at the injection site for about an hour, if that.

Botox is primarily used to decrease the appearance of wrinkles which leaves the skin looking smooth, however it is used for other reasons … for example, I have it every six months or so to prevent my chronic migraines and it works better than any medication I’ve ever tried, I also know two guys who have it in their armpits to treat excessive sweating. 😉
Sorry I've never had botox or any kind of filler, so I was kinda guessing this was botox as I've seen people having it done on housewives of...... and like you say it produces lumps that go down after a few hours. Glad it helps with your migraines, Aldi is probably going down the same route as Lydiot 🙄

Reactions: 12
Elsie, the witch, asked Ali if they could get another puppy, based on Porter and Bollie getting along so well (ie Lids not having to care about Porter as much). Ali shook his head, with a look of panic thrown in!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So Elsie said she was giving Vic and Alex a bottle of her homemade lemon and ginger tonic … but being the paranoid nurse that I am, I couldn’t help noticing that she touched the top of the clean bottles with her hands just after she’d been patting Porter and Bolly.

Also, mobile phone on the wooden cutting board.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

981E1BF7-32D0-4565-A1D5-2CB03F70B61D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I am still so bothered by the excess number of oranges in that greenhouse. Wasting food is despicable and during a global pandemic, is even worse.

They own two orange trees that sit neglected in their imaginary courtyard with the pissing fountain so could have utilized them for the decor, couldn't they?

I wish the oranges used were fake but they all look real. It's not only horrid of her and Ali to agree to this and proudly plaster this all over their social media but it reflects horribly on the company that did this.

I have patients that live alone, seniors struggling to pay for their meds and basic food. I've worked with homeless people for years in the past and this really boils my blood. Fresh fruit and veg are a luxury for so many, especially now for so many that have lost jobs or have been struggling to make ends meet.

I am sorry to be a Debbie Downer but this excess and wastage just disgusts me and angers me.

I pray her and Ali get a harsh lesson in karma soon.
Absolutely agree

Reactions: 9
I have no idea what’s going on with Ali’s forehead in this screenshot, but it definitely isn’t the result of having Botox - it may be badly done Juvederm or Restylane (filler) but I can’t imagine any reputable, licenced practitioner agreeing to use it in that area.

Botox has a very thin, almost water-like consistency, that only leaves tiny bumps on the skin at the injection site for about an hour, if that.

Botox is primarily used to decrease the appearance of wrinkles which leaves the skin looking smooth, however it is used for other reasons … for example, I have it every six months or so to prevent my chronic migraines and it works better than any medication I’ve ever tried, I also know two guys who have it in their armpits to treat excessive sweating. 😉
Really Botox for sweating? I’ve taken my son
This is what I don't understand. When she does have content she doesn't maximise it. I'm not a vlogger (although I did produce publications in my first career) but I can see so many content opportunities that slip by. I can only assume it's laziness.
Just scrolling back through Ali's insta (I'm banned from Elsie's) you can see how much they used to do. They can't put all the blame on Covid for the lack of work.
I agree she’s really bad at having diarrhea of the mouth and then not recording the stuff that is actually the event! Lydia has done it every single situation and comes back the next day instead of showing what she should of blogg!!!

Reactions: 17
All I got out of 15 mins was "PARTY" ......5 cakes / food trucks (duck knows where they will go) / taxi's for Grandmother and nonnnnnnnaaaaaa/ celebrating everything that she couldn't (or chose not to) do during lockdown.

Very telling really as she flaunted every lockdown law for fashion shoots/ beauty therapy etc etc which gave her the coin, but seeing her family was obviously low on the list of priorities so now Mother Teresa has come to the rescue with a #AD#PR#BEGGED Party.:sick:

Just a pile of bollocks trying to re-inforce herself as a wonderful human... But sorry lovely I ain't buying what you are shilling as it's so inauthentic and staged.

"Paying for something or not paying for something never negates me telling the truth .. gets me into sticky situations sometimes" Firstly is this bleeping English ... secondly .. you have never told the truth on gifted tit and you have been caught out numerous times flaunting the ASA guidelines .. so go babble you fake tit to someone paid to listen to you like "Hustler shrink".
Why is Lydiot so obsessed with anything bridal and weddings?

Possibly because it's the only time she's ever been in a group setting where all of the attention and focus was on her?

BINGO!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Elsie said she was giving Vic and Alex a bottle of her homemade lemon and ginger tonic … but being the paranoid nurse that I am, I couldn’t help noticing that she touched the top of the clean bottles with her hands just after she’d been patting Porter and Bolly.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

View attachment 709918
Did you see on Instagram when Lydia put the Elizabeth Arden under her eyes and then put it all over her lips?? 🥴 I played it back and sure enough she did!!! She is gross touching her nose and she constantly shifts her hair from side to side!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

View attachment 709918
I hate it, they're always throwing stuff on that block and I doubt that they're cleaning it regularly. Also why the duck does it look so bad?!?!?! I have so many wooden cutting boards and blocks and I cook every single day on them, as opposed to them. And none of them looks like this even after years of use

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

View attachment 709918
Well, with that crack down the middle, I’m certainly never buying from that cutting board company. She’s not taken care of that cutting board at all. Luckily, she now has two cutting boards she can not take care of now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Elsie, the witch, asked Ali if they could get another puppy, based on Porter and Bollie getting along so well (ie Lids not having to care about Porter as much). Ali shook his head, with a look of panic thrown in!!!!
She only wants another dog so they will amuse each other as she's too lazy to play with a dog.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She was too busy, overwhelmed, whatever, to do any amount of filming the greenhouse party…Ali will have that on his channel…swipe up to watch🥴
And he included about 45 seconds of their dinner party 😂 😂 😂 That party was literally all about the decor !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, with that crack down the middle, I’m certainly never buying from that cutting board company. She’s not taken care of that cutting board at all. Luckily, she now has two cutting boards she can not take care of now.
Typical Lydiot .... can't look after duck all ... Birkins all saggy and gross with stains / Orans that look like they have trekked up Mount Everest .. cutting board that has split and a rug that the dog chewed and tit on ....

But that bleeping pot of sick that she calls Ginger and Lemon tonic nearly made me hurl .... all stuck to the pan coz she cannot cook 1 simple bleeping thing .. and it was as lumpy as duck .....

I bet that tonic purifies you ... anyone who drinks it would bleeping vomit straightaway ......:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

HOLD MY bleeping BIRKIN .........I just heard the biggest pile of tit ever to come out of that sad hole in her face!

"These are NOT gluten-free as they would have been if I had not accidentally used a whole bag of gluten-free flour .. which is strange as we don't buy gluten-free flour" .......

I will let you Tattlers let that sink in ..... I mean are you bleeping stupid or what .. did you review this and edit it before posting it you fucktard .... If you used Gluten-free flour .. then they ARE bleeping GLUTEN-FREE YOU MORON!

At this point who the duck does she "influence" .......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.