Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah yes, the pink chair!

Recap for the Newbies
In the old house, Ali told Lidl the chair wouldn't fit in her beauty room so she would have to store it in the shed.
It made a brief reappearance in the new house when they first moved in but then it mysteriously disappeared... wherever did it go?

View attachment 708594
I vaguely remember it in a corner of her closet, I think it was very early Bunga days, pre wardrobes' construction.

Didn't Lumi get sick or pee on it? It's probably gathering dust amongst the gazillion other freebies she stores in her loft.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Phahahaha!!!! That tan line picture- clearly not using that crappy Glo back applicator then Lidl? Finally grasped the concept you were flogging a load of crap that doesn’t work to your followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's one more from the archives before I go... (just popping over to the Love Island thread for a while lol)

Who remembers The Urinal in the fire escape "Court Yard" where future baby boys have to bathe because they're not allowed in the new bath tub!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Here's one more from the archives before I go... (just popping over to the Love Island thread for a while lol)

Who remembers The Urinal in the fire escape "Court Yard" where future baby boys have to bathe because they're not allowed in the new bath tub!?

View attachment 708656
Absolute genius! Thank you for making me laugh so much!
I hope Lydiot appreciates the fact that she has the best thread on here. 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I know when I meet new people, I love to spend a good amount of time informing them of all my fears and phobias. It's totally NOT a tedious and egomaniacal conversation for everyone except me! It's a very fun, friendly way to get people to know all about me. Me, me, me. When the most interesting things about me are my phobias, I know I am killing it in the personality department. It's why everyone says I am just "magic" to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
People we have the AUTHENTIC Tuscan
pots alllllll the way from Italy to the CUNTryside! 🥴 Let’s go karma!!! Do your thang! 😈💥

742B9052-F51D-4AE6-9679-C8B086DFA378.jpeg

View attachment 708656
3 men peeing! Good times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ali is such a huge fan of Ornate Moments that every single time he referred to the company in his vlog, he called them ORNATE EVENTS. 🙄

View attachment 708421
View attachment 708432

Way to go, Ali … misfiring on all cylinders as usual!

View attachment 708424View attachment 708426
They put them damn oranges really everywhere. It will be like beach sand. You will find it in the most off place months later. They put them into the ethanol burner, probably as well.

Ali: Hello, do I speak with Ornate Events?
OM: Yes, Ornate Moments on the phone.
Ali: Hi, this me, Ali G. from the boArders of Buckinghamshire, you did last year an event for me and my wife.
OM: Can you please elaborate, I can't recall.
Ali: Uhm, so okay, I paid with Insta exposure and my wife, while in narcissistic rage, threatened people with community guidelines on Insta.
OM: Ah, this rings a bell. Isn't your wife's name Elsie?
Ali: (flinches, in fear, Lydia overheard the caller name her Elsie)
OM: Sir? Sir? Are you still there?
Ali: H-h-e...
HERNAMÈ is Lydia Elise Millen.

OM: (flinches and drifts off into a flash back, written Insta tirades on sage backdrop fly into her memory like new slides of an early 2000's Power Point presentation)
Ali: MAM?! (Lydia storms into the office and asks annoyed why he called her, he flinches again) - He answers: Oh, nothing, Els--e. (Lydia stomps out of the office)
OM: Sir, I have to excuse, there must have been a problem with the connection. Anyway, what kind of event do you have in mind?
Ali: Oh, I don't know.
OM: What does your wife like?
Ali: I don't know.
OM: What do you like?
Ali: I love my orange trees in the three-piss-men-area downstairs.
OM: Say no more fam!

1628713044748.png

The cracks in the corner of her mouth could be due to a vitamin deficiency.....
I'm not a doctor, but in her case it's rather from talking too much tit. Or she laughed so theatrically when Frow was there, that she opened her mother wider than it actually is and ripped them. Or she tried a trick with one of her mutanto zucchini.

pots alllllll the way from Italy to the CUNTryside! 🥴 Let’s go karma!!! Do your thang! 😈💥

View attachment 708720

FRAGILE means in this case the address. "Fragile Shack"

Fragile Shack
BoArders of Bucks
England
UK

I never wished more that "Staplerfahrer Klaus" emigrated to the UK and is now an instructor for other forklift drivers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Aah yes, the pink chair!

Recap for the Newbies
In the old house, Ali told Lidl the chair wouldn't fit in her beauty room so she would have to store it in the shed.
It made a brief reappearance in the new house when they first moved in but then it mysteriously disappeared... wherever did it go?

View attachment 708594
Stacey Soloman has it in her nursery now for Princess Pickle :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 708720

What's with her inappropriate use of capital letters? 'Us' Does she think she is a country like Italy? She does it all the time. Me, Mine, Us, My
It's embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
FYI …. Good to know …
I hope this feature works in reverse, too. In that it doesn’t allow the zlebs to post rude comments towards a viewer who has left a comment, friendly but not up their arse, that the zlebs don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn't really understand (neither of them can write properly) but I wondered if it was her lack of wedding/engagement ring...?
This has probably been posted on the pages I’m catching up on, but he was pointing out that on her Apple Watch face she hasn’t closed her activity rings that track movement and calorie burn and stuff

Reactions: 8
To be honest .. I do agree with you in terms of how Lydia usually behaves around her weight and making sure everyone knows she’s so tiny she barely exists. But, most women have this bump, influencers usually just edit it out, which I only found out recently, I’ve always hated the bump i have and would compare to other people in photos who don’t have it, then I found out they just edit it and the reason I have a bump is because I have a womb lol
Very well put, but this is exactly my issue. I have also absolutely detested that part of my body for the very same reason. Why would she suddenly start being transparent about her real body shape? She has an incredible figure, but she has always edited or contorted herself into an unreal version.

Reactions: 6
Just seen the Nell Gwyn Night on Ali’s flog. Not much to report really, no coverage of the actual party, he just scanned the room over plates and plates of uncovered food that won’t have been eaten, and kept asking for ideas on what to call the event - all I could think of was Cringefest.

Then lots of sports waffle - didn’t listen/watch/care.

He had wood delivered and put it away in the shed (stop it).

He wore a couple of outfits in London while he drank a whisky not meant for plebs and as rare as hens’ teeth so don’t bother looking for it. Anyway, for those of you who don’t plan on watching, here are the screenshots.

D3F822C7-CD3A-43F4-B944-F5D0F5A33684.jpeg
5670DDFF-5BC4-48DD-87E3-E840DFCBC99F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 708720
Okay calm your tits bolt-ons, Hyacinth! They can’t just be regular terracotta pots can they? No, they have to be AUTHENTIC TUSCAN pots travelling all the way from ITALY to Milton Keynes. Nothing but the very best for Little Miss Splendid.

She couldn’t get any more like Hyacinth Bucket if she tried! I am convinced she actually answers the phone with “hello, laaaaady of the house speaking”. I mean, it’s just so laughable and why I can’t help coming back. She’s a constant supply of pure comedy gold 😂

9C1F3003-1BA6-4246-BCB1-E40B6FCC9DB7.jpeg
C673A3A3-1FC1-400C-AF7E-06A52672F0CF.jpeg
379EF893-7A87-4061-8CA3-47C3A7834D32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.