Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uses EA when she over does it in the garden, well than means she never uses it as she’s never “over done it” 😂😂
Also EA doesn’t fix them dry cracked corners in people’s mouths, you would need a proper cream for very dry lips to fix that.
Uses EA but last week was all over the LANCASTER sun lotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Uses EA but last week was all over the LANCASTER sun lotion.
EA is going downhill so fast, I think the brand is really struggling. They have Lydia, josie and bottom of the barrel em sheldon doing ads for them. Josie and lydia both burned their skin while using EA on holiday the other week.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
EA has a £36.5 million loss since covid. Products are being sold in TK Maxx. It was bought out directly by Revlon

I just can’t anymore with some influencers. If not most. It’s like watching one and then another and zero creativity as they all copy each other

I have no idea why people comment on her posts to say she is stunning. Sorry … but for the record I’ve seen her… and visually she maybe appealing to some but she’s certainly not a beauty and her attitude in public is arrogant and very stand offish

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Power is out around here and I can’t blow my cell battery for Ali’s flog. Anyone able to do a recap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of alllll the dresses in her closet… and alll the makeup she has to blend that in… and all the photoshopping they do on the regular and NOPE. She leaves that stripe in. For a paid for ad. Seems lazy to me.

How is it that EA is paying her for advertising? Or is she just making stuff up on her own now to either hope they hire her or to look like someone is working with her? Josie does this… makes a big portion of her videos about the latest hair device or thermonuclear in hopes they take notice and start paying her.
When I saw that tan line I immediately thought she's not edited that or not blended it in to show us that she's actually got a tan and it's not out of a bottle.

Reactions: 18
Ali is such a huge fan of Ornate Moments that every single time he referred to the company in his vlog, he called them ORNATE EVENTS. 🙄

A23F48BE-C4B4-4956-9C0B-D1D59760FF96.jpeg

29A740FA-2B27-451A-9986-D0623BB0AC34.jpeg

Way to go, Ali … misfiring on all cylinders as usual!

9021445D-2A53-4CE8-BEEC-3F4061B44962.jpeg
91A24FE4-D233-4F5D-B3B1-18CE0784C4E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I hope all those oranges and tangerines didn't end up rotting somewhere after being used for the silly display, what a waste of perfectly good fruit.

• Sick
Ali's lifts in his shoes are so obvious. I don't want to short shame him. But just for someone that's brand is the very boyface, overstyled aesthetic, the lifts in his shoes being so prominent in these pics of the Ornate Moments stuff is a bit of a fail imho.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
21 mins .... can probably bite my tongue for this ...Just for you @Julia123 :

Starts off boring the tit out of me with Rugby ......same clothes as his stupid Gin reel on the gram .... old content as usual:rolleyes:

Then goes on about the events company doing a party in the Greedhouse as "Lydia has always wanted a party in there with her friends ... and that will still happen I am sure" ........ hmmmmmmm so Vic and skaterboi are not her friends then based on that comment .. just added extra props for clout on the gram .... you fucked up big time with that comment Aldi! ooopssss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So he begged them for a freebie evidently and the brand took it up the arse as usual with this couple ....well maybe Ali offered #justsaying:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wants us to give him a name for this "zesty/ rustic / garden party" ...Oh here's one ..I DON'T GIVE A duck PARTY ...will that work Aldi?

The party with just the 2 of them would not have a "vibe" (so in other words the vlog would be as boring as tit with you 2 alone and have freefall views) so they invited Vic and Alex to get them views up ..you know .. to make some coin! #transparent #pathetic #beggers.

This was just so calculated .. Vic has been doing her garden (nicer than Lydiots) and so they had to flex and invite these 2 particular people that they think would be impressed by it .........so so sad (n)(n)

Please enlighten me to what a "mezzzzzay" platter is? Oh you mean "Mezze" as in the Italian word for half platter ... you total fuckwit! :mad:

Tell me how the actual duck you can get behind that table .. without telling me how to get behind that table????

They have sunshine today but hobbit boy has all the lights on and the fire on ...... good job!!

"Out of 10 how much would you give that set up babes" ...."Hmmmmm CRAMPED"!

Golf ... bored ...zzzzzzzzzzzz ..obligatory RR coverage ... then the sauna and steam room and toilets tour (Well he has spent a few nights in those aye aye nudge nudge wink wink)

His motorised Pensioner scooter is out in full force ..... :rolleyes:

He got home at 12:30 pm ..... and is too tired even at 6 pm the next day to go down to his home gym???? I mean are you 30 or bleeping 130 yrs old ...I am 42 and I can pull myself out of bed and gym it and go to work on 4 hours sleep you lazy sloth! (Just like your wife though so shouldn't blame you .... they say couples start to morph into one another eventually ;))

Pictures gifted by old Daddy dearest Millen apparently have been "just talked about on Lydias channel" .... mmmmm nope as your lazy arsed wife has not uploaded this week so I am sure that tomorrow we will get to see these bleeping Picasso's :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"It's actually lovely to have similar art linking our houses" .....are you actually bleeping with me??? Why would you want the same art as your in-laws in your house????

What the hell are those painting on the wall?????? Atrocious and I am still hating that abomination of a fridge in the corner .. that office is such a mess!

London trip ......... chance for a #Ad #Beg #freePRtrip slot in the video for a whiskey brand yet again not declared!

Boring AF again ...but I got through it xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ali's lifts in his shoes are so obvious. I don't want to short shame him. But just for someone that's brand is the very boyface, overstyled aesthetic, the lifts in his shoes being so prominent in these pics of the Ornate Moments stuff is a bit of a fail imho.
Just come on to say the same thing! Ditto and I'll leave the proof here 🤣🤪 but looks like his right foot is smaller than his left! Bad photoshop methinks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Starts off boring the tit out of me with Rugby ......same clothes as his stupid Gin reel on the gram .... old content as usual:rolleyes:

Then goes on about the events company doing a party in the Greedhouse as "Lydia has always wanted a party in there with her friends ... and that will still happen I am sure" ........ hmmmmmmm so Vic and skaterboi are not her friends then based on that comment .. just added extra props for clout on the gram .... you fucked up big time with that comment Aldi! ooopssss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So he begged them for a freebie evidently and the brand took it up the arse as usual with this couple ....well maybe Ali offered #justsaying:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wants us to give him a name for this "zesty/ rustic / garden party" ...Oh here's one ..I DON'T GIVE A duck PARTY ...will that work Aldi?

The party with just the 2 of them would not have a "vibe" (so in other words the vlog would be as boring as tit with you 2 alone and have freefall views) so they invited Vic and Alex to get them views up ..you know .. to make some coin! #transparent #pathetic #beggers.

This was just so calculated .. Vic has been doing her garden (nicer than Lydiots) and so they had to flex and invite these 2 particular people that they think would be impressed by it .........so so sad (n)(n)

Please enlighten me to what a "mezzzzzay" platter is? Oh you mean "Mezze" as in the Italian word for half platter ... you total fuckwit! :mad:

Tell me how the actual duck you can get behind that table .. without telling me how to get behind that table????

They have sunshine today but hobbit boy has all the lights on and the fire on ...... good job!!

Golf ... bored ...zzzzzzzzzzzz ..obligatory RR coverage ... then the sauna and steam room and toilets tour (Well he has spent a few nights in those aye aye nudge nudge wink wink)

He got home at 12:30 pm ..... and is too tired even at 6 pm the next day to go down to his home gym???? I mean are you 30 or bleeping 130 yrs old ...I am 42 and I can pull myself out of bed and gym it and go to work on 4 hours sleep you lazy sloth! (Just like your wife though so shouldn't blame you .... they say couples start to morph into one another eventually ;))

Pictures gifted by old Daddy dearest Millen apparently have been "just talked about on Lydias channel" .... mmmmm nope as your lazy arsed wife has not uploaded this week so I am sure that tomorrow we will get to see these bleeping Picasso's :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"It's actually lovely to have similar art linking our houses" .....are you actually bleeping with me??? Why would you want the same art as your in-laws in your house????

What the hell are those painting on the wall?????? Atrocious and I am still hating that abomination of a fridge in the corner .. that office is such a mess!

London trip ......... chance for a #Ad #Beg #freePRtrip slot in the video for a whiskey brand yet again not declared!

Party in the green house???? It is a beautiful green house but hardly big enough for a party …but then how many friends does Lyds have?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Fabulous recap. God those pictures how did I forget to mention them 'bloody hideous' doesn't do them justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thank you so much for the recap and the laughs!!!! I could get used to this method and skip the flog lol 😘

Thank you so much for the recap and the laughs!!!! I could get used to this method and skip the flog lol 😘
Oh geez the thumbnail…. Desperate to show they will associate with you?

49385A5A-F489-4BBE-AE24-D49E09776904.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Thank you for the re- cap @Stefano, I had to fast forward until I found some interesting footage and guess what... there isn't any 😂

Strolling along Regent Street talking to his camera, gawd the actual embarrassment. :rolleyes:

Ps daddy's pictures he put up in the study looked uneven to me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is this zanna person she blagged to let her go foraging with? Apparently she’s been wanting to go foraging for sooooo looooong. She is just so full of crap!!!

does this Zanna know what hanging out with Elsie will do to her followers? In 3,2,1 tattlers……..

• Haha
  • Sick
The cracks in the corner of her mouth could be due to a vitamin deficiency.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well done Muff_Puff, this has to be my favourite! (after the mystery of the pink chair, that was glorious too!)
I often wonder if Lydiot laughs at all the funny comments and pictures of her.
Would she see the funny side, or would her ego not allow it?
I mean, you have to laugh, some of the posts here are just the funniest!
I bet her frenemies enjoy them 😜
Aah yes, the pink chair!

Recap for the Newbies
In the old house, Ali told Lidl the chair wouldn't fit in her beauty room so she would have to store it in the shed.
It made a brief reappearance in the new house when they first moved in but then it mysteriously disappeared... wherever did it go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Aah yes, the pink chair!

Recap for the Newbies
In the old house, Ali told Lidl the chair wouldn't fit in her beauty room so she would have to store it in the shed.
It made a brief reappearance in the new house when they first moved in but then it mysteriously disappeared... wherever did it go?

View attachment 708594
@Muff_Puff you are showing the duck out! Well done 👍🏻👏🏻👍🏻👏🏻

Now, for that ugly pink chair…assuming Ali didn’t torch it 😂 Lydiot, could have given it to her new BFF Josiefiend. Josiefiend loves tacky, pink shite.😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aah yes, the pink chair!

Recap for the Newbies

View attachment 708594
Queen of Photoshop and making videos :LOL: 👑👑👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.