Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very well put, but this is exactly my issue. I have also absolutely detested that part of my body for the very same reason. Why would she suddenly start being transparent about her real body shape? She has an incredible figure, but she has always edited or contorted herself into an unreal version.
I have a theory but it may be a stretch.

A day or so before the greenhouse party, Vic posted a photo on her grid of her on the beach. In the photo her stomach looked curved, and there was some speculation on this thread and her own that she is pregnant. I don't think much came of it really, but a day or so later she did share a post to her story about reasons you shouldn't ask a woman when she will have a child and captioned it "This."
So my theory is that Lydia noticed this, either via her thread or from discussing it with Vic at the greenhouse party. She then flicked through her photos from the Karen Millen shoot yesterday, saw she had a noticeable tummy in the photo with the horse, and decided to NOT edit it flat this time, to either get speculation to increase comments/interaction from followers, or to be able to throw herself a pity party about people speculating she is pregnant.

Ps. Her tummy is totally natural in that photo. Perhaps more obvious than normal because as I suggested yesterday, her leggings are too tight. But everyone has a at least little pouch there, it's your uterus :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

A day or so before the greenhouse party, Vic posted a photo on her grid of her on the beach. In the photo her stomach looked curved, and there was some speculation on this thread and her own that she is pregnant. I don't think much came of it really, but a day or so later she did share a post to her story about reasons you shouldn't ask a woman when she will have a child and captioned it "This."
So my theory is that Lydia noticed this, either via her thread or from discussing it with Vic at the greenhouse party. She then flicked through her photos from the Karen Millen shoot yesterday, saw she had a noticeable tummy in the photo with the horse, and decided to NOT edit it flat this time, to either get speculation to increase comments/interaction from followers, or to be able to throw herself a pity party about people speculating she is pregnant.

Ps. Her tummy is totally natural in that photo. Perhaps more obvious than normal because as I suggested yesterday, her leggings are too tight. But everyone has a at least little pouch there, it's your uterus :)
I have a flat tummy , as flat as Michelin ‘s bibendum man. I could photoshop as much as I want, those tires ain’t going anywhere 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I think you have cracked it. Again she has an absolutely amazing figure, but she has always portrayed it as being completely flat... Which is why seeing her natural bump was such a "shock". As demonstrated by her body in this reel.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t think of anywhere else to apply the cream 🤦🏻‍♀️ Did you guys notice how she made her skin sooooo much darker in those pictures than the other ones she posted right before.

I think you have cracked it. Again she has an absolutely amazing figure, but she has always portrayed it as being completely flat... Which is why seeing her natural bump was such a "shock". As demonstrated by her body in this reel.
It’s also the way she’s standing

21 mins .... can probably bite my tongue for this ...Just for you @Julia123 :

Starts off boring the tit out of me with Rugby ......same clothes as his stupid Gin reel on the gram .... old content as usual:rolleyes:

Then goes on about the events company doing a party in the Greedhouse as "Lydia has always wanted a party in there with her friends ... and that will still happen I am sure" ........ hmmmmmmm so Vic and skaterboi are not her friends then based on that comment .. just added extra props for clout on the gram .... you fucked up big time with that comment Aldi! ooopssss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So he begged them for a freebie evidently and the brand took it up the arse as usual with this couple ....well maybe Ali offered #justsaying:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wants us to give him a name for this "zesty/ rustic / garden party" ...Oh here's one ..I DON'T GIVE A duck PARTY ...will that work Aldi?

The party with just the 2 of them would not have a "vibe" (so in other words the vlog would be as boring as tit with you 2 alone and have freefall views) so they invited Vic and Alex to get them views up ..you know .. to make some coin! #transparent #pathetic #beggers.

This was just so calculated .. Vic has been doing her garden (nicer than Lydiots) and so they had to flex and invite these 2 particular people that they think would be impressed by it .........so so sad (n)(n)

Please enlighten me to what a "mezzzzzay" platter is? Oh you mean "Mezze" as in the Italian word for half platter ... you total fuckwit! :mad:

Tell me how the actual duck you can get behind that table .. without telling me how to get behind that table????

They have sunshine today but hobbit boy has all the lights on and the fire on ...... good job!!

"Out of 10 how much would you give that set up babes" ...."Hmmmmm CRAMPED"!

Golf ... bored ...zzzzzzzzzzzz ..obligatory RR coverage ... then the sauna and steam room and toilets tour (Well he has spent a few nights in those aye aye nudge nudge wink wink)

His motorised Pensioner scooter is out in full force ..... :rolleyes:

He got home at 12:30 pm ..... and is too tired even at 6 pm the next day to go down to his home gym???? I mean are you 30 or bleeping 130 yrs old ...I am 42 and I can pull myself out of bed and gym it and go to work on 4 hours sleep you lazy sloth! (Just like your wife though so shouldn't blame you .... they say couples start to morph into one another eventually ;))

Pictures gifted by old Daddy dearest Millen apparently have been "just talked about on Lydias channel" .... mmmmm nope as your lazy arsed wife has not uploaded this week so I am sure that tomorrow we will get to see these bleeping Picasso's :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"It's actually lovely to have similar art linking our houses" .....are you actually bleeping with me??? Why would you want the same art as your in-laws in your house????

What the hell are those painting on the wall?????? Atrocious and I am still hating that abomination of a fridge in the corner .. that office is such a mess!

London trip ......... chance for a #Ad #Beg #freePRtrip slot in the video for a whiskey brand yet again not declared!

Boring AF again ...but I got through it xxx
Mezze in the Middle East means appetizers. Which is what he had. It was a medley of middle eastern appetizers such as hummus, falafel, fries, pickles, and pita bread.
Did you notice when Lydia was being cute peeking through the door behind him and he totally ignored it lol
70DEF611-D344-4332-B58F-0C9083AEF5D3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When Ali was talking to the camera he was like a robot, dead behind the eyes. I wonder if hes on medication anti depressants I mean it wouldnt surprise me living with Lydia.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
From what I can see these "authentic Tuscan pots" don't look like anything special to me. I'm sure I can get these from my local gardening centre here in Melbourne (and a lot cheaper). 🤣
Now, see, this post is such a good example of a couple of things that really bug me about Lydia. For one, her appalling grammar and dismal use of the English language. Then there's her unfailing habit of always using me, mine, our, my etc. in places where it a) sounds incredibly obnoxious and b) would never be used by any normal individual.

Now, I'm not from an English-speaking country and my grammar is nowhere near perfect, but I'd have written that caption like this: "The authentic Tuscan terracotta pots we ordered for the olive trees in our garden have finally made it here, all the way from Italy!" Still a pretty braggy, pretentious caption as far as I'm concerned, but nowhere near the magnitude of obnoxious snobbery Lydia somehow manages to convey even in spite of how poorly she writes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m petty, but I hope just enough of those pots arrived cracked that she won’t have enough for her olive trees and they’ll be stuck in their nursery pots and shell have to order more and wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Phahahaha!!!! That tan line picture- clearly not using that crappy Glo back applicator then Lidl? Finally grasped the concept you were flogging a load of crap that doesn’t work to your followers?
I don't believed she sunbathed lying on her front....the bolt ons would be uncomfortable!
This has probably been posted on the pages I’m catching up on, but he was pointing out that on her Apple Watch face she hasn’t closed her activity rings that track movement and calorie burn and stuff
Thanks for explaining...which begs the question....was there any sign of movement or calorie burn on her activity rings? 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Gosh, Ali is such a pretentious, boring lil fucker.
Seriously. He is soooo boring.

Dinner party with the Magraths. Golf chatter. The "delightful" content-filler tour of the changing room. Chit chat in the study. Footage of him putting up 2 frames. Unloading firewood. Gin chat. Rugby chat.
Oh, the rugby chat for some reason pissed me off. Lions vs South Africa. If Ali actually did watch rugby, you would know the South African team are known as the "Springboks" ie. LIONS vs SPRINGBOKS.
Not Lions vs South Africa.
Idiot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
People we have the AUTHENTIC Tuscan
pots alllllll the way from Italy to the CUNTryside! 🥴 Let’s go karma!!! Do your thang! 😈💥

View attachment 708720

3 men peeing! Good times lol
Keep telling yourself Milton Keynes is the countryside Elsie!

Gosh, Ali is such a pretentious, boring lil fucker.
Seriously. He is soooo boring.

Dinner party with the Magraths. Golf chatter. The "delightful" content-filler tour of the changing room. Chit chat in the study. Footage of him putting up 2 frames. Unloading firewood. Gin chat. Rugby chat.
Oh, the rugby chat for some reason pissed me off. Lions vs South Africa. If Ali actually did watch rugby, you would know the South African team are known as the "Springboks" ie. LIONS vs SPRINGBOKS.
Not Lions vs South Africa.
Idiot.
Usually referred to as Bokkers.....😁

Could somebody post the pictures Ali hung in the study....pretty please?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When Ali was talking to the camera he was like a robot, dead behind the eyes. I wonder if hes on medication anti depressants I mean it wouldnt surprise me living with Lydia.
Lots of people take antidepressants, and we don't all live with Lydia. Antidepressants, whether SSRIs, tricyclics, or MAOIs, do not make you "dead behind the eyes" - they help restore chemical balance in the brain. Used correctly, they help you feel more alive and like yourself than with an untreated mental illness.

Please let's not perpetuate stigma against taking medication for mental health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Some comments from Ali's borefest.
Doesn't VicITF refer to her dining area as The Orangery ???
🐼🐼🐼🐼🥰 GB comes through every vid. Bless

Lots of people take antidepressants, and we don't all live with Lydia. Antidepressants, whether SSRIs, tricyclics, or MAOIs, do not make you "dead behind the eyes" - they help restore chemical balance in the brain. Used correctly, they help you feel more alive and like yourself than with an untreated mental illness.

Please let's not perpetuate stigma against taking medication for mental health.
Yes, I agree. It's more likely he is not on anything.

I think he always comes across as a defeated man. He used to have a spring in his step but not anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.