Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep telling yourself Milton Keynes is the countryside Elsie!

Usually referred to as Bokkers.....😁

Could somebody post the pictures Ali hung in the study....pretty please?
Removed these :
Screenshot_20210812-101410_YouTube.jpg

To put these in :

Screenshot_20210812-101702_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-101502_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-101503_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-101515_YouTube.jpg

The firewood he unpacked...

Screenshot_20210812-101542_YouTube.jpg

The dinner party....
Not gonna lie, the food looked delicious. (For sure the middle eastern bread was not eaten :mad:).
All that food ... for 2 women who restrict their calorie intake ... and Alex, an on and off vegan / vegetarian / pescatarian who food checks his wife ... Hope Ali made some food parcels for himself for the next few days (weeks???).
I'm not even gonna mention all the oranges !!!!! :mad:
Screenshot_20210812-102557_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102625_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102717_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102738_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102750_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102842_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102848_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-102905_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Knowing Lying Lydia the pots probably arnt even from Tuscany they are more likely from B&Q and there was a delay because of covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gosh, Ali is such a pretentious, boring lil fucker.
Seriously. He is soooo boring.

Dinner party with the Magraths. Golf chatter. The "delightful" content-filler tour of the changing room. Chit chat in the study. Footage of him putting up 2 frames. Unloading firewood. Gin chat. Rugby chat.
Oh, the rugby chat for some reason pissed me off. Lions vs South Africa. If Ali actually did watch rugby, you would know the South African team are known as the "Springboks" ie. LIONS vs SPRINGBOKS.
Not Lions vs South Africa.
Idiot.
With regard to the rugby. He would have also mentioned watching the previous two tests would he not? I appreciate they may have been on holiday for one, but if he’s a true fan, like my OH, his priority would’ve been finding a bar showing the match in Ibiza. All for the Ad money. Pathetic!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who is this zanna person she blagged to let her go foraging with? Apparently she’s been wanting to go foraging for sooooo looooong. She is just so full of crap!!!

does this Zanna know what hanging out with Elsie will do to her followers? In 3,2,1 tattlers……..
Lydia is so fake, why would she want to go foraging as she can’t cook?! Also the tit that they foraged… friggen hell.. a few flowers to put in your drink? The rest look pre made food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he always comes across as a defeated man. He used to have a spring in his step but not anymore.
Completely agree, he has lost his sparkle. Aldi is one sad, downtrodden man. Elsie seems to be completely unaware (or doesn't care) that she has sucked the life force from him. Without her his life would be amazing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
From what I can see these "authentic Tuscan pots" don't look like anything special to me. I'm sure I can get these from my local gardening centre here in Melbourne (and a lot cheaper). 🤣
Why is she obsessed with the word countryside..? I watched an old video when she was in the old house as she said she lived in the countryside then 😂😂😂, when she was in Ibiza she said she was in the countryside 😂. Lydia you live 15 minutes from a town in Northampton, Milton Keynes get over yourself. Living/being in the countryside doesn’t make you any better or richer than anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia is an emotional vampire, and Ali likes salted rims & sausages. Sometimes people like what they like, I guess.

(no shaming from me, FYI)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was searching for something completely different to this but this made me think of a certain someone *sarcastically well imaginative looking at Lydiot*

image_2021-08-12_111520.png

May I present Edina or Eddie as she's often call (more or less constantly in the show she's a character in) Monsoon of Ab Fab:

With maybe the brain power of Bubble (Edie's I think PA) or maybe just over I dont know, who lol said and I quote "machine, paper comes out" and then "really important paper!" fax machine haha!!!

and this is Bubble:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She did?? How awful - Although not surprised. But why admit such a thing? I genuinely feel happy for people when they're happy. I love seeing lottery winners and think yes, good for you. I have friends building their dream house costing £1m + and I'm genuinely excited for them, I love hearing all about it. When anyone gets a new car, I'm more enthusiastic than them half the time. I just can't imagine being so bitter and unhappy that you can't feel happy for other people; instead you're jealous or have to prove a point that you already have X,YZ or you have been there done that.

The irony that she calls us jealous when her jealousy towards others is off the scale. How miserable must you be to not enjoy others' happiness? Ugh, she is just so mean!

Imagine you go to a 'dinner party' but instead of just kicking back and eating, relaxing, having fun, you and your host have to spend forever taking staged photo's for the 'gram, making sure everything looks perfect and nothing is moved out of place. Utterly pathetic.
Lydia is gonna be pisssed and it’s a definite beg post!! 🤣🤣😂
No she’s not, I just saw a glimpse of the image and her caption about a 3rd chapter and thought omg then realised
I won’t be buying anything that these influencers are trying to flog,there’s a great saying

“people keep buying things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like”

I’d rather have no mortgage payments and retiring early than being at work till in my 60s buying all this crap that even the influencer wouldn’t buy if they wasn’t gifted it.
Re the first comment, I noticed too that his forehead looked lumpy, probably a recent botox appointment 😂 View attachment 709337
If Ali gets any treatments done can he do anything to open his mouth a bit more? He always looks like he’s choking on his spit!!! Open your mouth Ali and clear out your throat please!!! It kills me to watch him talk!!!🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who gave this idiot a university degree?
Screenshot_20210812-002515_Instagram.jpg

"You can book on course private and group with all the information"????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.