Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who used to wear 3 pairs of spanx, wants everyone to know she has washboard abs/an eating disorder (depending on the time of day) and heavily edits her photos.. why would she post a picture where their is a noticeable bump, other than to have people speculate she is pregnant?

Reactions: 42
For someone who used to wear 3 pairs of spanx, wants everyone to know she has washboard abs/an eating disorder (depending on the time of day) and heavily edits her photos.. why would she post a picture where their is a noticeable bump, other than to have people speculate she is pregnant?
To be honest .. I do agree with you in terms of how Lydia usually behaves around her weight and making sure everyone knows she’s so tiny she barely exists. But, most women have this bump, influencers usually just edit it out, which I only found out recently, I’ve always hated the bump i have and would compare to other people in photos who don’t have it, then I found out they just edit it and the reason I have a bump is because I have a womb lol

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ok so I have been mega quiet as I took a lovely little break to Spain which I paid for and enjoyed to the full!! Not that our lady of the manor understands that concept!! Slightly behind with her videos or ‘toot’ as I like to now call them, but wow, I have just watched the ‘holiday of dreams’ vlog. Thoughts:

Who takes a Hermes bag to Ibiza?
Who gets ‘dolled up’ in a full face if make up to go to the beach?
How can you be sweaty and hot all day and not wash your hair?
Why are you wearing the clothes you wore to dinner on the boat?
Why are you bragging about magnums abs all the alcohol you are drinking? You are not 16!!

I could go on and on. So many questions. But two final thoughts from me:

How annoying was it to watch them playing heads up in that cave? It seemed so fake!!

They truly are dirty pigs. Their room during the holiday!! Plus in the second hotel she didbt even bother to unpack!!

She truly is a Nasty Gal!!
You raise such a good point. Can you imagine being stuck in a small and echoey tunnel with a group of four people yelling and cackling and screaming as if they are alone?! 😝

• Sick
Reactions: 17
To be honest .. I do agree with you in terms of how Lydia usually behaves around her weight and making sure everyone knows she’s so tiny she barely exists. But, most women have this bump, influencers usually just edit it out, which I only found out recently, I’ve always hated the bump i have and would compare to other people in photos who don’t have it, then I found out they just edit it and the reason I have a bump is because I have a womb lol
Totally this - when I saw the pictures, it never even occurred to me that she might be pregnant!!

Reactions: 18
That tan line....
View attachment 707826
She is not going to age well with so much sun damage.
Of alllll the dresses in her closet… and alll the makeup she has to blend that in… and all the photoshopping they do on the regular and NOPE. She leaves that stripe in. For a paid for ad. Seems lazy to me.

How is it that EA is paying her for advertising? Or is she just making stuff up on her own now to either hope they hire her or to look like someone is working with her? Josie does this… makes a big portion of her videos about the latest hair device or thermonuclear in hopes they take notice and start paying her.

Reactions: 19
Selling this coat on Depop now that they're done stealing the design for the KM knock-off:
Screenshot_20210811-130809_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-130833_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-130847_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Of alllll the dresses in her closet… and alll the makeup she has to blend that in… and all the photoshopping they do on the regular and NOPE. She leaves that stripe in. For a paid for ad. Seems lazy to me.

How is it that EA is paying her for advertising? Or is she just making stuff up on her own now to either hope they hire her or to look like someone is working with her? Josie does this… makes a big portion of her videos about the latest hair device or thermonuclear in hopes they take notice and start paying her.
Lol thermomix not thermonuclear … autocorrect spelling hates me 🤣

Selling this coat on Depop now that they're done stealing the design for the KM knock-off:
View attachment 708011
View attachment 708012
View attachment 708013
Excellent sleuthing! They have no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
9130D95B-647F-49BF-9252-76D619ED03A3.jpeg

Lydiot, no one and I repeat no one wears that short outfit and WHITE shirt to go foraging!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yuk!!! This is the SAME basket that she puts her veg in and her cat's arse! 🤮

Shop bought veg rubbed in dirt for affect.jpg
Cat's arse in a basket.jpg

It has the same markings on the handle.

Lidl is a dirtbag.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20210811-155844_Instagram.jpg

Looks like half the bottle has spilled in the bottom of the bag

Screenshot_20210811-155717_Instagram.jpg

What truly compelling content. The universe owes you for this captivating video of a cup of milky coffee. I do not know how I will continue to live without knowing whether each day is another "coffee kind of day". Please, Ali, show us more. /s

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
She looks like shes got grey hair when she takes the hat off in her latest reel :ROFLMAO: also is it just me or is Ali get more feminine with every vlog he uploads? hands on hip, pouty lips, carrying a bag.😊 Ahh so it was him who invited Alex and Victoria to the non dinner party because he didnt want it to be just him and the witch:oops:. Cant say I blame him though TBH!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She uses EA when she over does it in the garden, well than means she never uses it as she’s never “over done it” 😂😂
Also EA doesn’t fix them dry cracked corners in people’s mouths, you would need a proper cream for very dry lips to fix that.

Why does she always pretend every product she advertises was used in her childhood. Her mam works in Tesco as if she could of afforded EA on her kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.