Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That horse looks like it’s thinking exactly what we’re thinking - Oh, do Eff Orf.

This is all from her watching The Crown. I think she thinks she looks like she’s out of a gorgeous 80s Ralph Lauren editorial or a downmarket version of a young Princess Anne (maybe in accidental polyester on a very, very bad day - same hair too). I think if she ever has children they’ll be called Gordon Millen-Gordon and Elsie Millen-Gordon. Anyway, I think I’m thinking too much, what do you think?😁

724BFCC1-1E0E-4CA0-8691-536668918FB3.jpeg
5162C90F-D52E-455B-A265-1D212D961E89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 707841This comment on today’s Reel cracked me up.
Oh yes.... over embellishing once again. Elizabeth Arden since she was a child.... .Using GHDs since she was 9.. Cartier watches for her 18th.....holiday homes since she was little..... yeah yeah whatever Lydia. Maybe remember all these things you brag about the next time you want to portray the humble 'I was homeless - I envied my wealthy friends - my bedroom was the size of a cardboard box' narrative you like to spew when it suits.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Facts. My wide arse and thighs can confirm this to be true. Even after having not ridden for 10 + years.
I rode for 18+ years.
Don’t judge me but I have a small bum despite riding most of my (long!) life! Thighs of steel though :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a difference 5 years makes
View attachment 707853
I agree the photo of Lydia 5 years ago looks way better than current Lydia, but did the Lydia on the right ever really exist? It's so heavily airbrushed and face tuned.

Presuming she's still filtering, airbrushing and face tuning, what does Lydia really look like in the flesh I wonder?? Sun damage is definitely kicking in already; she is literally the same colour as her saggy Birkin - and yes, the sag will follow soon!!

Reactions: 36
These outfits are ridiculous
View attachment 707725
View attachment 707726
View attachment 707728
View attachment 707729
View attachment 707730
View attachment 707731
View attachment 707736
How can it be that Karen Millen, a fashion retailer owned by Boohoo, only have ONE BELT for an entire shoot??

Just noticed she's only got one pair of boots as well
I'm just happy she isn't wearing the cage heels. You know, she likes to combine them with winter clothes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Going back probably 3yrs they did a photo shoot with a grey horse by the sea. Think it was for Ali (long jeans ha ha ha ) and she admits that she is frightened of horses !!!!!! Your a f........ing moron & pathetic bullshitter Lydiot. GROW UP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.