Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRIGGER WARNING : LYDIA'S TROTTERS

Wow Lyds showcases her Oran sandals in the worst possible way ... Hermès gonna be pissed 😎

Girl, throw those sandals away. Thank me later.
Screenshot_20210805-221210_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-221304_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-221316_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-221324_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-221333_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-221340_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yes. Smart woman!

I've been supplementing with Vitamin D3 (4-5,000 ICUs) since January 2020. Along with Zinc, Quercetin, NAC, Vitamin C, and a few others. All-natural and I have not gotten Covid. (I get tested for Covid antibodies on a 60-day rolling basis; not to test for active infection, but exposure.)

Zinc is also key. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease, so this tracks.

"Inadequate zinc levels limit the individual’s ability to mount an adequate immune response to infections. [2] Multiple meta-analyses and pooled analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) have shown that oral zinc supplementation reduces the incidence rate of acute respiratory infections by 35%, shortens the duration of flu-like symptoms by approximately 2 days, and improves the rate of recovery."

–– Harvard School of Public Health

Also, the prophylactic cocktail of natural supplements I've been taking since Jan 2020 is now used as a front-line defense in-hospital treatment of Covid-19 –– at higher dosages of course.

An important caveat to note is that natural supplements won't treat the disease, but you'll want all of your immunity troops on the frontline, armed and ready, if or when a virus, like COVID-19, attacks. Hence, you are better prepared to fight it should you contract Sars-Cov-2.

The right information will save your life.

View attachment 698154
I take everything except Quercetin. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Complaining about the second hotel probably so she could get her money back. What an absolute witch! How about I want my 1 hour and 17 minutes back, you nit! Boy, they just yap, yap, yap! Shut up🥴🥴

I'm just surprised they had to bring their own food and drink. Not so luxe eh ?
I’m sure the boat company offered food, most do. Especially, if your outing is for a few hours. But, most of the food services are at an extra cost. The tightwads probably decided they’d use their rental car and run to the local market, instead. You know, to get some bespoke food🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
TRIGGER WARNING : LYDIA'S TROTTERS

Wow Lyds showcases her Oran sandals in the worst possible way ... Hermès gonna be pissed 😎

Girl, throw those sandals away. Thank me later.
View attachment 698719View attachment 698720View attachment 698721View attachment 698722View attachment 698723View attachment 698724
I think they are not her size. My feet look in sandals like this when I try on a size 38 instead of a 40. And keep in mind those are the version for broad feet.

I want my 1 hour and 17 minutes back
Imagine you could fill a form after watching a flog and demand money for the time you've wasted on tit content of theirs. :love: The.absolute.DREAM.!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lydia wants to turn a lovely little Ibiza cove into a beach club! This woman is like a meteorite hurtling towards earth to destroy it. She has absolutely no care for the planet we live on while she suns herself in the Ibiza ‘countryside’ her word not mine. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought they were at a beach resort. Her voice has gone which tells me she has been the loudest on the trip. People were watching them as they played heads up in the rain don’t you know. Forever the me me me twit. If you were having such a good time the last thing you would notice is the people around you. These two couples are well suited. Me myself and I with a sting. Insufferable.
What an absolutely horrific head of hair she has. Split ends from top to bottom, full of frizz. It looks like it hasn’t seen conditioner for years. She’s a liar, she is not looking after her hair, she’s far to lazy to do that.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think they are not her size. My feet look in sandals like this when I try on a size 38 instead of a 40. And keep in mind those are the version for broad feet.

Imagine you could fill a form after watching a flog and demand money for the time you've wasted on tit content of theirs. :love: The.absolute.DREAM.!
Yes, the 1st time she bought these sandals, it was her normal shoe size. This pair she said she sized up. But. I think she will not size up further. I think this is just not the sandal for her with her wide feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, the 1st time she bought these sandals, it was her normal shoe size. This pair she said she sized up. But. I think she will not size up further. I think this is just not the sandal for her with her wide feet.
They def are for slim feet. I still don’t understand haw she got her palms into those Hermès boots. I have the oran, had to size up . Tried the jumping boots on, could hardly get my (thin/slim) feet in and could def not get the bloody thing off on my own . So either she went really big or Carrie/Ali have too do the pull!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I take everything except Quercetin. Thank you!
Very smart. Yes. Research Quercetin - essentially a plant flavonoid that is found in fruits, vegetables, leaves, seeds, and grains. It helps the Zinc and Vitamin C bind to the cells and it is now linked to positive outcomes in terms of Covid prophylaxis (prevention).

"As of March, no COVID-19 cases were recorded among healthcare workers taking prophylactic quercetin and no deaths were observed among patients with COVID-19 on quercetin treatment, Önal told MedPage Today in an email. However, there is no active comparator or placebo group in the trial and patients on quercetin self-selected the treatment, Önal added." – MedPage Today

Obvs, do your own research. ;)

Same here. I went to a naturopath and she recommended taking 5,000 of Vitamin D as our winters are crappy. I was doing so when our boss got 11 of sick last early March. I was the only one who recovered fast ( 3 days ) yet my taste went as well as some smell.
That's excellent. Yes. It's demonstrably evident among the medical community that Vitamin D plays a crucial role in Covid-19 prophylaxis and recovery.

Anyone can get their blood levels tested at a local lab via telehealth –– your goal is to get to 50. Plenty of my friends in the medical community have championed it from day one: epidemiologists, ER doctors, etc.

Hashimoto is an auto-immune disease. The iodine increases an unwanted immune response. We have a too low thyroid function, since auto-antibodies destroy our internal organs.

This is different to hyperthyroidism, when someone has a too high functioning thyroid and the iodine pushes the thyroid to produce more hormones.

In general, I would not advise to "push" your immune system. An active IS means inflammation. You need the cells of the IS to fight against something that doesn't belong into your body. If there is nothing, they will find something else to fight.
I see. Gotcha. Good reference sources and data. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lydia is not a girls girl, I'm pretty sure she has even said this before, she feels way more comfortable in male company. She knows she needs fake female friends to come across as relatable to her sheep and brands so she pretends but she is obviously uncomfortable. Whenever we have seen her in vlogs she is always trying to impress Ali's friends and the other men present. She had her head up that guy from made in Chelsea's arse when they were in her vlogs and trying to use their jokes and copy the words they say to try and get in with them all.
Lyds can be whatever she wants to believe, but she's just not social person and it's not only about her being shy and anxious. She's just unable to build meaningful conversations and relationships thanks to her narcissistic persona, because everything should be about her. Especially it's when she's with much more seccussfull women, because she's seeing them as a competition and the one she's clearly losing and her majesty can't cope with that. I prefer male companies as well because I was mostly surrounded by great men growing up and just in general has more close male relatives. Didn't turn me into tomboy, by the way - very much a girly girl (not Josephine type, god help me🤣) with a classic, elegant taste...actual one, not that bullshit Lyds is presenting🤣🤣🤣 But I still have really close girlfriends that I neither pay nor do I constantly adress them as "my best friend".

Don't know what Lyds believe she's doing, but throwing a couple of facts and fake laughing like a hyena at guy's face is not really going to impress anyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Once again she’s not mentioned her stay at the first hotel was free, but it’s pathetically ‘disclosed’ in the info box under ‘products’ alongside Josie and Charlie’s @‘s! No words!!!
Well spotted! We all knew it was a freebie but it was obviously for Instagram. She never does "free" advertising so no mention of it being a freebie on YouTube although lots of positive remarks.

I still think Josie is very competitive and so she went for the room with the pool to be better than Lids, and then made sure everyone knew she paid for their room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I thought that arnica was for bruises, you don’t use it for itching. I don’t believe that the shampoo is responsable for her itchy scalp , it is a reaction to all the bloody bleach and cie that she has been drowning her hair in. I had to stop all and every form of dye as it was actually burning my skin and making all my glands on my head react, for a long long time all shampoos would create the same irritation . I never used arnica, I had to go much stronger , liquid cortisone, and anti histamine !
Well, I don't believe she even had a terrible reaction to anything. That story followed by "hey actually do you know what miraculous product could hlp? It's Function of Beauty shampoo *wink, wink*" just sounded like an excuse to place the ad in the video.

Can really see when Cawie doesn't put together an itinerary they barely do anything.

Well spotted! We all knew it was a freebie but it was obviously for Instagram. She never does "free" advertising so no mention of it being a freebie on YouTube although lots of positive remarks.

I still think Josie is very competitive and so she went for the room with the pool to be better than Lids, and then made sure everyone knew she paid for their room.
Interesting to know it's confirmed they did not pay for their stay at Atzaro. I didn't buy the "oh we had a last minute change and decided to stay longer, but unfortunately no more rooms free here so we have to change". It sounded like an excuse to explain why they downsized in hotel quality.

Thanks for sharing this @Gemma_NYC
I haven't had the Covid vaxx yet as I just feel so uncomfortable with the idea that no woman has yet had the vaxx, been through IVF and then had a live birth. I have been trying to fall pregnant coming on 5 years and have done 3 rounds of ICSI and I am frightened that the vaccine could have very detrimental effects on embryos and falling pregnant.
I have been feeling very conflicted of late though with the worsening Delta variant in Australia.
I am an RN and my husband is a doctor and we both are holding off.
Do what's best for you. Interestingly enough, most of my friends in the medical community have chosen not to get the vaxx as well. I'm sure you know precisely why, so I won't go into detail here.

Given your unique situation, prophylaxis protocol seems like a good avenue for you and your hubby along with N95s, social distancing, and standard pandemic safeguards.

As I've said to everyone I know, the "vaxxed good, unvaxxed bad" narrative is really not helpful framing and mind-numbingly incorrect. Immune escape is a thing, vaccines do not offer sterilizing immunity, both groups are spreading the same amount of viral load, and we'd do well to arm ourselves with the complete set of tools of which a vaxx is merely one – out of many.

Follow the localized data for your country. Take a close look at the CFR, demographics, comorbidities, etc. This kind of data tells a clear story of what's happening on the ground with Covid in your locale.

I personally avoid blanket assertions, unsubstantiated claims, and fear-mongering headlines. Too many talking heads on media outlets regurgitating press releases to drive up ratings ... in lieu of hard data and fact-based journalism.

Show me the data. (Lol) Numbers don't lie.

Given you're an RN and your husband is a doctor, I'd be surprised if you don't already have antibodies?

Something to look into, because as you likely already know, the vaxx is unnecessary if you do have antibodies. This is Infectious Disease 101. Both types of immunity (natural and acquired) have pros and cons. Wild how many people seem not to understand how natural immunity vs. vaccines work.

Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell), shares why and is a must-follow. No tongue-wagging, just hard facts.

Ps. Everyone, as someone recommended earlier –– feel free to hit the Ignore button if conversations regarding Covid-19 are triggering in any way. We'll obviously keep it to a minimum and respond when tagged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
497AFAB4-DCD1-44AA-9404-31FC78F40F76.jpeg

He must have nipple implants. duck! People in the freezing tundra don’t have nipples this hard🥶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did Lydiot just make up a story about her scalp being irritated due to a product she used so she could segue into a shampoo and conditioner AD? gtfoh 😆

Lydiot is a piece of work.

Lydia Millen Hair AD.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Haha Josie had a pool on her terrace Lydia's got a pond. Alsi wearing the Bottaga mules she cant fit her wide trotters in.

Haha the Olaplex has irritated her scalp.

Oh god she's scared of the bugs cant this woman relax.

Shes bloody bonkers she has chosen Lavender scent shampoo and conditioner and the white version so it goes with her bathroom!
No honey the Olaplex didn’t irritate your scalp. Not washing your hair for a week did. How can she stand that feeling of ickiness 🤢.

"I'm going to take my Hermes out this evening, just for a change"

Sorry but someone that utters that sentence is a total c**t!
What about when she was feeding the cat. Oh no no not near the Birkin. This has to be her most ignorant annoying fake blog I’ve seen for her so far. It was disgusting

Lydia said they must of not put Oatmilk in her drink because she can tell right away because dairy makes her sick!!🙈 How many dairy cheese platters and cheese on top of noodles has she done? Hundreds and the same with bread!!! She lies so much her belly and mouth can’t keep up with the lies!!!!
It’s the same concept with the flat iron and the tong. She prob hasn’t discovered yet that cheese has dairy too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When I received my second shot, they asked me if I had developed any new allergies with my first shot which I found odd. I said no, not that I know of.
My sister-in-law has breast cancer that has spread to her bones and neck area. After her second shot, her right side of the face drooped and has not recovered. Dr. Is not sure if it’s the shot or the cancer that caused it.
My father in law has Bell's Palsy. I hope your SIL's recovers - I hear it does in most cases, especially if someone is younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.