Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Beckham is my deliciousness of a man!!! I’ve

Lydia could have picked out of any hotel imaginable but they didn’t want to spend the money and therefore got what they paid for!!!
Maybe but she could of been limited as most hotels in ibiza would of been fully booked. I think she wanted a refund as she complained the room was hot and the door was open when they arrived, probs to let the air in but whatever. She said she felt sick and the heat didn’t help but that’s hardly the hotels fault shes in a hot country 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Lydia said they must of not put Oatmilk in her drink because she can tell right away because dairy makes her sick!!🙈 How many dairy cheese platters and cheese on top of noodles has she done? Hundreds and the same with bread!!! She lies so much her belly and mouth can’t keep up with the lies!!!!
😳🤔 🤥

This, from a woman who has a saggy Birkin surgically attached to one hand and an extra large cheese grater surgically attached to the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you so much.
And thanks @Gemma_NYC we have a multidisciplinary team of doctors working on our case. Still waiting for their decision.

I'm reading up all the information on the thread. Really useful. And don't worry, we always talk to our doctor (s) before trying anything or making a decision.

I'm scared that I might not be able to ger it at all because of my allergic reactions and hormonal problems. It makes me very anxious.
You are welcome. It’s very natural to worry that you will react to the vaccine. I was terrified but I think I remember that only 20 people out of nearly two million took a reaction and because they were in a controlled setting they all came through it well. Anaphylactic shock is not pleasant but the epipen is fabulous and nurses and doctors are on hand. Not easy but please don’t let it deter you. Let us know how you get on. If it helps my allergies change daily, it’s a minefield out there and can keep me at home more than most people but I’ve had it for 15 years and I’m still here plodding on. 20 mins and it will be over. Wishing you the best of luck. Please make sure that you have your pen with you and they know before you receive your jab. You will be in the best hands. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A couple of thoughts...

1. She's allergic to hair dye (not olaplex).
2. Her being 'unwell' in the night and needing privacy in the loo is more to do with her sticking her toothbrush down her throat after having to eat normally.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
😳🤔 🤥

This, from a woman who has a saggy Birkin surgically attached to one hand and an extra large cheese grater surgically attached to the other.
Well that birkin isn’t only saggy but gritty,dirty, greasy and yucky, you can see the dirt on the handles in the last sequence in the taxi. Glad she didn’t get a white or pink one🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I cant actually believe the crap she talks... she does know cheese is dairy right? I mean, she eats enough of that to sink a battleship, but milk is the devil?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well that birkin isn’t only saggy but gritty,dirty, greasy and yucky, you can see the dirt on the handles in the last sequence in the taxi. Glad she didn’t get a white or pink one🤢

Yes i noticed the handles are totally discoloured. Why the hell did she not use the two new twillys she bought for the cheap basket bag on her actual Hermezzz bag. She is the thickest person, she's ruined that Birkin, which makes me think it must not be real!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I'm sewing myself some pajamas today so I let a few more videos autoplay. I figured out why I don't like Lydia's style. It doesn't suit her AT ALL. She loves frill and ruffles and florals but honestly, she looks her very best either when she's wearing jeans and a punky leather or denim jacket or a black hoodie, or else something minimal and sophisticated. And Ali used to wear jeans and tees and denim jackets and he looked great. Now he looks like a try-hard Young Republican cum Golfer, which is a disgusting look to me as an American.

I took a couple of screenshots from a video where she looked ridiculous and out of place and then what I think she'd look her best in - paparazzi photos of Victoria Beckham's street style, lol. That minimal, sophisticated VB look would suit Lydia to a T. And she needs to follow VB's example and ditch the boobs. I got a reduction almost five years ago and small boobs are AMAZING.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you, because I do have a thyroid problem (hashimoto)!
In that case, I would steer well clear of Irish Sea Moss and I’m sure your Endocrinologist would agree with me.

As you are no doubt aware, even the smallest change in the amount of Iodine in your system can drastically alter your thyroid hormone levels and that’s the last thing you need at the moment. x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Skimmed the vlog in a few seconds - I can’t believe they had ice in the plastic glasses for the Moët champers! Guess the Moët wasn’t chilled enough hence the cork popped ten way it did! They have no idea how drink fine wines and champagne!
I'm just surprised they had to bring their own food and drink. Not so luxe eh ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes. Overconsumption of iodine may put a person at risk for iodine poisoning or thyroid problems. But I'd consult your GP, check your current levels, etc. because you'd have to take high doses for that to be a concern. Same with Vitamin D3 etc. which is why you shouldn't exceed 5,000 ICUs per day without consulting your doctor.

Back to Lydiot.
Hashimoto is an auto-immune disease. The iodine increases an unwanted immune response. We have a too low thyroid function, since auto-antibodies destroy our internal organs.

This is different to hyperthyroidism, when someone has a too high functioning thyroid and the iodine pushes the thyroid to produce more hormones.

In general, I would not advise to "push" your immune system. An active IS means inflammation. You need the cells of the IS to fight against something that doesn't belong into your body. If there is nothing, they will find something else to fight.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm just surprised they had to bring their own food and drink. Not so luxe eh ?
Yes, I found that weird. I've been on boats before and have never had to supply my own food and drink. Always had some sort of bbq and fresh salads etc included in the price even snacks like crisps were supplied.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not near the birkin , she says to the cat. The bloody bag is on the floor, I would have asked for a chair to put it on.
Bad luck to place your handbag on the floor ...
Just like her removing the kitchen door.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please can we stop talking about the vaccine as I come here to laugh at Lydia and the vaccine chat is making me anxious.
I’m sorry Opinionsaremyown. A fellow tattler looking for either advice or empathy and I can help I will. We have many discussions on here and tend to try and help out if we can. I’m sorry it is triggering, I suggest you press the ignore button on me if you are feeling anxious about it. I’ve given my help now so I won’t keep going. This is not me being passive aggressive, I’m truly concerned that it is affecting your anxiety and hope it settles.

• Heart
Lydia seemed to have most of her conversations directed at Charlie when they were on group settings!! I think that’s rude when you’re a couple and your best friend is mostly talking to your man!!! I think Lydia could have paid little bit of attention to Ali! She’s a true narcissist and isn’t sympathetic to anyone’s feelings and I feel she treats Ali like tit!! I would be very pissed off at Lydia if I were Josie because for Charlie’s birthday while singing you could only hear her with her loud ass voice having to be center of attention and during dinners she was loud and that laugh her voice and laugh was the only thing I heard!!! 🙈
When people are so over the top with talk and laughter without any real regard to those around them, they are ignorant of any impact it is having on others. I know for myself, it makes me withdraw, so as to protect my feelings.

Reactions: 17
Lydia said they must of not put Oatmilk in her drink because she can tell right away because dairy makes her sick!!🙈 How many dairy cheese platters and cheese on top of noodles has she done? Hundreds and the same with bread!!! She lies so much her belly and mouth can’t keep up with the lies!!!!
Cow milk substitutes have come a long way. Alpro has now a product called "No milk" which tastes pretty much like cow's milk, and it is oat milk. But it doesn't matter, if she thinks it's cow's milk, she will get belly aches anyway. Not every cheese contains lactose but yes, it is ridiculous. That woman has an unhealthy obsession with food.

Reactions: 19
Whaaaat? 😲 I haven't been here for long and I stopped watching her like 3 years ago so it's probably old news, but could you please catch me up on the story briefly?
Check out the pink "WIKI" button at the top of the page. Excellent way to catch up on all that's happened so far ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe but she could of been limited as most hotels in ibiza would of been fully booked. I think she wanted a refund as she complained the room was hot and the door was open when they arrived, probs to let the air in but whatever. She said she felt sick and the heat didn’t help but that’s hardly the hotels fault shes in a hot country 🙃
Wow... complain because it's hot in a hot place. She would've also complained if the air was sticky because the doors/windows had been closed. I would rather have the doors/windows open, especially with covid, I prefer air circulation, after the staff made the room.

They are all such a bunch of idiots. The conversation about the capsicum and peppers. Why does she act even more dumb than she is? She thinks it’s cute and innocent. Your in your 30s, grow the duck up, you ignorant fool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.