Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all notice how much nicer (completely different) her face and hair looked, when toofers was showing the first time they all met on a trip a few years ago on her phone.
Her hair looked lovey and really stood out but now it looks so dryyyyy.
Her editing (I know Ali did it, why did he stop?) was good and made her videos more interesting but now they are both come across really lazy and just film a basic vlog with no effort.

Watching the vlog.
Can’t stop laughing at it pissing down and ruining her hair 😂
Can’t believe she spent an hour and a half doing it on holiday 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Question regarding Lydia and Ali - would they have needed the vaccine to travel abroad? Have they ever confirmed if they have/haven't? Just curious!
They would need to be double jabbed to avoid having to quarantine when they arrived back in the UK.

Reactions: 13
I tried to watch the vlog, but I just can't. I got to around 17 minutes and I was thinking, "I simply despise this woman."
So I'm going to watch a different channel.
I do want to point at that, at at minute mark 16:12, her hair looks appalling. The haystack, living up to its name.
I can't watch her either. I used to be able to sit through them but now, I just like to get the recaps from the brave Tattlers who venture to the Dark Side!

Sheesh! Talk about Chav like behaviour

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The hotel's web site/Instagram.

Tell us you were #gifted this break without telling us you were gifted this break....

20210806_090219.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Josie has already posted 2 Ibiza vlogs.... it takes Lydia until Thursday to post hers, whilst missing a video on Monday. I thought Lydia had a ‘team’, whilst Josie does her own editing. Jeez, Lydia is lazy!
And to be honest, I found Josie's editing and vlog content interesting compared to Lydsiepoo ...

As @fedup90210 says ... "I'll see myself out now" :m
Btw where is our @fedup90210 ... we miss you, hope your exams went well ! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lydia said they must of not put Oatmilk in her drink because she can tell right away because dairy makes her sick!!🙈 How many dairy cheese platters and cheese on top of noodles has she done? Hundreds and the same with bread!!! She lies so much her belly and mouth can’t keep up with the lies!!!!
As someone who isn't intolerant to cow's milk but just really dislikes it, I can definitely tell when I've been given cow's milk from the smell alone. I think most people could really

Reactions: 15
Watching the vlog at whineathon… imagine the selling point of the shampoo is it can be made to match your bathroom…. Poor Lyds on the dream holiday and sick so many days…. Lyds when you need to keep telling people how much fun you are having …it is probably an indication that your faking it …. But even in Lyds vlog Chav is annoying … and was being encouraged by Lyds who was treating him like the book of knowledge (but then he does problems talk abetter know it all game than Ali) and whilst we saw some closeness between Ali and Lyds nothing between Johosoho and Chav….

Reactions: 14
Poor Lyds on the dream holiday and sick so many days….
Thought the same she was sick many times on this holiday and to say she had a milkshake and didn’t realise what milk it was?? Why would you take the risk. She wanted to eat the same food as everyone else.. is she 5? To make yourself on purpose unwell is madness. She’s round the bend.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought the same she was sick many times on this holiday and to say she had a milkshake and didn’t realise what milk it was?? Why would you take the risk. She wanted to eat the same food as everyone else.. is she 5? To make yourself on purpose unwell is madness. She’s round the bend.
Probably an excuse not to eat.

Reactions: 27
Imagine all the talk about her food "sensitivities" at table and everywhere else. Gotta keep yourself the centre of attention.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A3CDDFFC-9028-43A3-94CE-1C864FB96615.jpeg

Let’s brace ourselves for more renovations. Just stop, Lydiot🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hope you feel better soon! The impact on periods is because the uterus is part of the immune system, so unfortunately in some people the vaccine working on the immune system means periods are impacted. Good for you for getting your second jab after your first had side effects xx
Thank you so much that's really kind ❤ Day 4 and I'm feeling 100% now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bad luck to place your handbag on the floor ...
Just like her removing the kitchen door.
Well her Labiaship .. being oh so Italian .. would do well to speak to my mother or my sister who in turn would royally slap her and tell her about the miraculous thing that is a bag hook.

No self respecting Italian or European woman would be seen dead putting a designer handbag on the floor ...you have your bag hook always at the ready or in extreme cases ask for another chair to put the bag on.

Alas not as Italian as you think you are lovelyx (n)(n):coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well her Labiaship .. being oh so Italian .. would do well to speak to my mother or my sister who in turn would royally slap her and tell her about the miraculous thing that is a bag hook.

No self respecting Italian or European woman would be seen dead putting a designer handbag on the floor ...you have your bag hook always at the ready or in extreme cases ask for another chair to put the bag on.

Alas not as Italian as you think you are lovelyx (n)(n):coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am not italian(don’t actually know origins) , but would never put a designer bag on the floor. I even avoid putting shopping bags down on any grubby floor, because they will then be put down on my floor! But then I don’t wear shoes in the house either, lidl puts them on the carpets!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
0637B9A9-DF77-456D-8799-94F08559DA22.jpeg

Lydiot is on the beg. Local vendors be ware! This witch will set out to ruin your business and get her band of dimwit friends to bully you, too. 🗣VENDORS STAY AWAY FROM HER!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.